round seven

Hot Young Bloods

And I’m like OH-EM-EPEU-JI, like oh may gat.” Namjoo whipped the door open of their classroom. The other girls woke up from their sleep; some looked up from their books. Namjoo skipped, not walked but skipped to her seat with a big silly grin on her face. She passed by Naeun to pat the crown of her head.

“You’ve been watching those American shows a lot.” Naeun looked at her book and lazily turned the pages of it. She thought Namjoo was crazy to even watch a show she can’t understand. Naeun can speak and understand a few English words, but she wasn’t crazy enough to watch a whole show of it.

Eomma said it can help me a lot with my pronunciation and vocabulary when I fly to America to see her.” Namjoo fixed her desk with her dimples surfacing from her cheek, evidently happy.

Naeun scoffed before shaking her head. “I’m sure as hell that American show isn’t helping you with your English, Namjoo-ah.” She looked at the younger lady and her eyebrow was raised, pressing her statement.

“Anyhow,” She looked at Naeun, pressing her own statement then looked at all the heads that were down. “I HAVE A CELLPHONE, GUYS!”

“Welcome to the world, Namjoo.” Bomi whispered, her arms crossed to her chest and rocking herself slowly while looking at the window.

Chorong turned to look at her. She glared at her way. Namjoo swallowed hard.

“Do you have a death wish or something? It’s freaking 6:30 in the morning. I’m not in the mood to kill anyone.” Chorong growled at her, startling all the people in their class.

“What did I do...” She whispered to herself, a little bit scared.

“DO I LOOK LIKE I HAVE A ? I’M NOT A GUY. I’M A WOMAN. I’M A WOMAN.” Chorong shouted then went back to sleep.

Aigoo, what’s with her?” Namjoo whispered to Hayoung who was beside her the whole time.

“She bled to death this morning.” The maknae sighed, thinking of the horrifying moment a while ago. She remembered it all clearly.

“Excuse me?” Namjoo’s eyebrows were furrowed, confused. “She looks well.”

“She’s dying.”

“What the?”

“Oh wait—“ Hayoung thought hard on how to put it nicely—less morbid.

“She bled to death, but she’s not dead. But she’s dying.”

“What in the world?”

“SHE STEPPED ON CAT !!!” Eunji, as ever, perfect with timing, exclaimed from her seat. “SHE STEPPED ON CAT . SHE STEPPED ON CAT .”

Namjoo looked at Chorong to see any reaction. She only trembled. She’s close to exploding but it’s okay as long as she doesn’t do it any sooner.

“You were saying?” Namjoo looked back at Hayoung.

“Let me just tell you the whole story.”

 

Chorong started to shift uncomfortably in her bed. She tried to sleep at the left side of her bed—no success. She moved to the right side of her bed to see if she can sleep on it. She closed her eyes and thought of her Rain oppa. Minutes later, there was no success. She growled and moved to the center. She caressed her duvet, felt how soft it was. She sang herself to sleep, swallowed every note there was. She thought of Rain and how they would get married in the future and have little Birong (Bi & Chorong) kids running around in their backyard. Bloody hell, she thought.

Chorong stood up from her bed and took the duvet off. She set it down nicely on the floor. Maybe I’ll get some good night’s sleep here. She lied on the floor and stared at her ceiling, slowly her vision blurred and she was now off to slumber land.

Morning came and she was reenergized. She stretched her limbs and back despite of the pain it came along with it. She did some jumping jacks despite the fatigue she was slowly feeling. She hummed herself while she watched herself combing her hair at the mirror. She even took a few selcas. She grinned at herself upon seeing the product of a great sleep.

When she was about tidy her duvet up, she noticed a few blood splatters. At first she thought, Oh cool. I have my period today. Yay. But when she took her blanket out of the duvet to set it aside, there were more blood. A few blood splatters to clean, that’s okay. She tried to keep her cool until she saw a dried ketchup covered bed. It was like someone was murdered on it.

The whole Park residence was startled from an ear piercing shriek that morning.

 

Namjoo laughed so hard that her clean and organized desk was ruined. She slapped it continuously until she’s had enough of the tickling sensation in her belly. There were tears in her eyes afterwards. Hayoung sighed.

“Was my experience that funny to you?” Chorong turned to look at Namjoo. Namjoo bit her inner cheeks to keep herself from laughing.

“No, ma’am.” Her voice cracked at ma’am so she started laughing again. Hayoung sighed and rubbed Namjoo’s back. The girl was slowly losing it. Chorong shook her head and sulked in her desk.

“Some ing fieldtrip, huh.” Chorong whispered to herself.

“AND THEN SHE STEPPED ON CAT ON THE WAY TO SCHOOL!!!”

Naeun groaned. “Ugh. The noise.”

“SHE REALLY DID STEP ON CAT , NAEUN!”

“You’re really dumb, aren’t you?”

“I’m bright & clever.”

“What’s the capital city of India?” She put down her book and pushed her glasses up to her nose bridge.

“TAJ MAHAL. Beat that, ers.”

“Don’t even say anything if you don’t know crap.” Naeun smiled and went back to her book.

“Oh, and before you convulse yourself to coaxing everyone that Chorong eonnie stepped on cat poop, she stepped on Chanyeol’s pee while panicking on her way to bathroom.”

“Whatever.”

Bomi turned away from the window and chuckled to herself before reacting to Eunji’s response.

“Geez, guys. Thanks for the telling the whole class my period story. Why don’t you share yours too so we can be even? Oh, don’t forget your worst day ever too.” Chorong said drily.

“Oh! Oh! Me first! Me first!” Eunji raised her hand like there was a teacher.

“I can remember mine vividly! It was on the 5th of September...”

Apink excluding Eunji faceplamed their selves.


hi everyone!!! thanks for waiting

it's not easy being a girl honestly, and chorong knows that well heh

anyhow, i hope y'all like it xoxo