round six

Hot Young Bloods

"I used everything to the extent of my powers to give you a decent amount of supporters." Three different people from three big different influential cliques in their school bowed at Chorong who was busy applying her lipstick. Chorong turned away from her mirror to look at them. They waited for a curse or a random outburst but the dangerous leader only smiled sweetly at them. The three guys in front of her melted at the sight of a lovely Chorong. Her eyes turned into two small crescents. Her teeth showed and her cheeks reminded them of a chipmunk's. For the first time, they weren't scared of her.

"I understand that you three did this out of fear, but please do support us with love." Her voice was calm and a little high pitched, it made the boys in front of her go wild. They nodded furiously and Chorong was pleased. The other members stood at the side and watched. Their eyes were twitching. Some were even gagging. She shot them invisible laser beams.

 

"We have to execute this well or else our plan will fail! We don't want that, do we?" The girls shouted 'yes'.

"Let's ing blow this school up & end this year with a mothering bang." A series of ' yes' were shouted onto the air along with their group chant.

 

"Everyone, welcome to this year's annual talent show. Every year we have various participants from all over the school to compete with each other and..." Eunji and Naeun lazily watched the MC up at the stage. His words entered their ears and left at the exact moment it even came contact with their hearing. Eunji yawned and Naeun sighed.

"You know, he's almost cute." Naeun raised a brow at her eonnie.

"Excuse me?" Eunji grinned widely at Naeun.

"On second thought, he is cute." Eunji's grin was transferred to the MC who nervously looked at his placard when he saw Eunji's pearly whites.

Naeun bumped the back of her eonnie's head.

"You're really dumb as , aren't you?" Eunji's eyebrows were furrowed. Naeun was unexpectedly furious. Her finesse was long gone. The girl was literally spitting balls of fire. Good thing Naeun's hands were finally crossed to her chest.

"Excuse me, girl. We aren't allowed to kill each other, not until Chorong's turn comes up." Eunji snapped her fingers in a Z formation with her neck locking from side to side. Her eyebrow was raised and she wasn't going to back down to her dongsaeng's insignificant outburt and insults.

"Well. listen here you retarded piece of . A piece of info for you to devour on, to feed that little useless ing mind of yours. That dude on the stage?" Naeun gripped Eunji by the jaw, Eunji's lips looking strangely similar to a fish's, and pointed at the MC on the stage. Her voice was finally turning back to calm and collected.

Eunji nodded, trying to fish for Naeun's point. "He's Kim Myungsoo, and he has been my boyfriend for two ing years."

Naeun sighed again.

"He looks hella ugly though."

"True that."

"His crotch's small."

"God, I know right."

"It's probably fake."

"Good thing we only reached 1st base."

"YOU'RE A ?!"

Naeun grew small on her seat with her hand on her forehead, asking for the ground to swallow her up. "God, will you shut up?"

 

After countless of boring, sanitated performances, it was now time for Apink to perform. The stage grew dark and slowly there immerged four figures of the girls. When the music started, the spot light reigned on them. Every single one in the aduience, including the three groups they summoned, fell into a frenzy, except for the school director and principal. They were red from embarrassment.

Eunji and Naeun nodded at each other, sharing a mutual understanding. Eunji took off from her seat and lead Apink's supporters. She looked at her friends dancing on stage. They looked stunning, even when they curse and hit her all the time. They looked like goddesses. At that moment she swore she heard herself whisper to the the stage, 'I am your slave, my queens.'

After whispering herself, she shouted their fanchant, the one Naeun made for them. Every single one of their supporters was given a piece of paper that had the fanchant in it and they were obligated to memorize it and chant it with their heart.

PARK-PARK-PARK CHORONG!

YOON-YOON-YOON BOMI!

KIM-KIM-KIM NAMJOO!

O-O-OH HAYOUNG!

GO AND PUSH THAT BUTTON

MOP THE FLOOR WITH YOUR

YOUR JUNK LOOKS LIKE TWO PLANETS

JUPITER AND NEPTUNE

Y'ALL ARE OUR LASS

GO APINK

Everyone danced to the best of their abilities. Everyone was loud. They have to be loud. Everyone was cursing. They have to curse. Everyone was turning wild. They have to be wild. Obscene fanchants, loud fans, provoking dance and unsettling clothes. No one said it was forbidden in their school's handbook but they were sure it would piss their director and principal off. This was their rebellion. They were bloody done with their lame programs and boring events. They're ing done.

Chorong, Bomi, Namjoo and Hayoung danced to the best of their abilities. They loved what the crowd has turned into. Bomi turned to look at the judges and they were disappointed. Bomi telepathically thanked Namjoo who came up with their awesome choreography.

They didn't win, they were disqualified but they were happy. Every oldie in their school was pissed off so it was a mission accomplished.

"You killed it out there." Naeun proudly exclaimed.

"I danced my heart out!" Eunji jogged up to them backstage.

"You looked like you were having a seizure, but it's okay." Hayoung carefully patted the crown of Eunji's head.

"Nice touch with the fanchant, Naeun. I absolutely loved it." Chorong pinched Naeun's cheek.

"By the way, the line 'Your junk looks like two planets'. Whose junk was that?" Namjoo asked, suddenly feeling self conscious. All the girl looked at Naeun.

"T'was a line from Jason Derulo's song!" Naeun waved her hand defensively.

"WHOSE WAS IT?!" Eunji pressed. She was clapping her hand and jumping up and down. Naeun mentally cursed her.

Bomi shot daggers at her. Definitely not Bomi. Namjoo's too thin. Not that shikshin. Hayoung is tall and slim. Not her.

She looked at Chorong, like really looked at her.

"I will finish you off like a spicy chicken feet." She whispered with her creepy barbie doll smile.


wth lmao enjoy everyone! xoxo