round three

Hot Young Bloods

“Should I do this?” Bomi rubbed her cheek with her fist while doing squeaky disgusting noises that bothered her members a lot. Chorong calmly put her hand on the Bomi’s shoulder and shook her head ‘no’.

“Can I tell you something?” Chorong stared at her, evidently serious.

“You disgust me.”

All the members nodded, agreeing. Bomi made a quick sigh, not believing that all the girls turned their backs at her. For the first time, the girls disagreed with Bomi.

“Just stick to your face, alright?” Chorong smiled before giving Bomi’s cheek an encouragement tap. “It’ll be hard on you so fighting!”

 

“Why the hell are we doing this anyway?” Bomi shouted, frustrated that she can’t act cute neither smile.

“Just cover your damn mouth.” Eunji said as she passed by her. Bomi caught that and smacked the back of her head. “WHY IS IT ALWAYS MY HEAD?”

“Since it’ll be my last year, I threatened the editor-in-chief to save us a big space in the year book for our little ‘friendship’ photo.” Chorong grinned, happy with what she did. “VIP access from yours truly.” Chorong did a v-sign that made her members gag. As soon as they reacted, Chorong threw their uniforms at them. “Ungrateful kids.”  

 

“This uniform makes me look fat!” Namjoo went out of the changing room with a frown on her face.

“You are fat.” Hayoung said without taking her eyes off the magazine.

“Namjoo please.” Bomi rolled her eyes.

“, you wear that to school everyday.” Naeun appeared behind Namjoo with a displeased look on her face.

“I’ll just ask the computer person to edit your picture. I think it’s called picturestore?” Chorong said while drumming her fingers on the table.

Picturescape?” Eunji said out of the blue.

“I think it’s called imagestore.” Hayoung closed her magazine.

“I thought it was called photoscape?” Namjoo said from the changing room, cleaning up her things.

Naeun slammed her palms on the table, fed up. “Idiots. It’s called photoshop.”

“Oh yeah. Good one, Naeun!” Chorong clapped which made Naeun more fed up.

“I don’t know how Myungsoo lasted 2 years with you…” Namjoo just came out of the changing room with her things. Naeun heard it and threw the clothes that were on Namjoo’s arms, all over the floor. Namjoo stared at the older in disbelief. Naeun only glared at her. 

 

“Move.” Bomi pushed Eunji at the back while the camera was continuously taking pictures of them. “Your fat keeps on blocking me.” Bomi threateningly looked at Eunji and continued to pose.

“Why the does the photo person keep on clicking the shutter button? Does he want us to have ugly pictures-“ Chorong was about to charge the photographer when Naeun caught her wrist. “Let him be, please.” Naeun sighed and placed back the oldest by her side.

“Alright girls. Keep calm and just smile.”

“You sure know how this stuff works.”

“I have a couple of experiences.” She nonchantly said.

“What-“ Everyone said in chorus.

“Hush. Like what I said, keep calm and just smile.” Naeun posed in front of the camera again.

“Remember girls, she’s not a model. She’s smart. She can outsmart us. Do not fall for it.” Namjoo said making everyone nod before she experienced the painful pinch at her back – courtesy of Naeun.

 

After printing out the photo, everyone frowned. It was displeasing to their eyes. It wasn’t them at all.

“This is bull.”

“What the hell?”

“…”

“It’s prim and proper, unlike us.”

“We’re never going to do this ever again.”

“Agreed.”

They all stared at the photo in Chorong’s hands.

“Don’t you worry. This will be the last anyway.” Chorong patted all of them. “At least we’ve got the biggest picture in the yearbook.” Everyone nodded.

“Let’s go eat chicken feet! Kaja!” They squealed in delight and packed up their bags in a jiffy, excited to devour on delicious spicy chicken feet.

The 6 girls left the photographer alone, who was actually waiting for them to pay up. 

 

While they were on their way to the street shop, Eunji tapped Bomi's shoulder. 

"You really covered your mouth." Eunji's grin was slowly replaced by laughter. Bomi gave her an 'are you ing kidding me?' look. Eunji knew, right at that moment, that she stepped on . 

"I WILL ING SHAVE YOUR HAIR OFF WITH MY GRANDFATHER'S RAZOR. COME HERE!"

"Eunji eonni needs to learn Judo or Hapkido for self defense. Taekwondo can be deadly." Hayoung said while staring at the team's Tom & Jerry. 


really lame chapter otl mianhe ; ;