round five

Hot Young Bloods

A knock came up the Park's residence's home. Mrs. Park stood up from her lethargic pose and came to answer the door. It was 12 AM. and she loved watching comedy shows at 12 AM. It was too late for any of her children's friends, or anyone for that matter, to pay a visit. No one in their family called to notify her an unexpected visit. With a curious, frightened, heavy heart, she answered the door. It appeared to be the 12 AM knocking culprit was Oh Hayoung, the sweet and lovely girl of her daughter's clique. She adored the girl, especially when she isn't drunk. Hayoung was a stinking mess. She was a mess!

"Hello there, Mrs. Park." She hiccupped before falling in to Mrs. Park's arms. Her eyes widened. She understood the tall ladies weigh more but she didn't know Hayoung was much heavier than she expected. Struggling, Mrs. Park took the young girl to her couch and immediately woke Chorong from her bed.

"It's a bit too late to call for a slumber party." Mrs. Park forcefully pulled her daughter from her bed and dragged her to their living room where the intoxicated maknae snored to her sleep.

Chorong immediately sobered up at the poor sight of her friend. She looked at her mother who looked like she was going to throw a fit any minute. Instead, she told her to fix her friend up. "We'll talk tomorrow, I promise." Her mother nodded and went to her room.

"Aigoo, Hayoung-ah. What to do with you?" She helped the young girl up to her feet and walked her to her room.

"Psst. Pabo-yah! Wake up." Chorong whispered at the figure lying at the bed. The room was pitch black dark but she always knew if she's facing an idiot or not. ing idiot won't wake up. She tried to call her brother again but he won't wake up. She left his door way to get something. Minutes later, she came back with a shoe in hand. She threw it to his face which caused Chanyeol to sit up instantly.

"You help me with Hayoung and I'll forgive you for the trouble you caused me a while ago." Chanyeol scratched his head, his eyes adjusting to the light coming from the other side of his doorway. His older sister's image was blurred but he knew she meant business, and whenever she meant business, she's serious, and whenever she's serious, she's scary.

"The calculations on your Rain poster?" Chorong snorted. "No, your puny little boy group." Chanyeol sighed.

"Do you want me to move your for you? I can be a little persuasive." Chanyeol slipped off from his duvet and stormed off to Chorong's room.

 

"Oh, hey Chanyeol." Hayoung's eyes opened a little. She smiled at the man in front of her. Chanyeol winced at the strong smell of alcohol coming from Hayoung's breath. Hayoung laughed and patted the empty space on the bed beside her. He sat down on it.

"Your sister sent you?"

"It was a bribe. Or threat. I don't know." He looked at Hayoung's clothes and he already knew she didn't just came from a small soju drinking session with her buddies, she came from a club. Her outfit was dark, flashy, short and mature. It wasn't like the girl he used to hang out with.

"What happened?" He finally asked. He knew what was going on with her family. He knew what was going on with her. They used to be so close.

"Life. ." Hayoung laughed like it was the funniest thing she ever heard.

"What was his name, hm. Seheon? Semoon? Sekyung? Se-Sehun! Yes, him. What's he like?" Hayoung leaned a couple of centimeters in, and the alcohol stench became stronger than ever. Hayoung smiled ever so sweetly. She's out of her mind, he thought.

"He's okay, I guess. He laughs a lot. He has a thing with his temper, though."

"That's too bad. I kinda like him."

"But my feelings for him doesn't beat my feelings for you." Hayoung leaned in, and she didn't stop until she was close to his lips.

Chanyeol was so close to kissing her when she fell on his lap and vomitted on it. She vomitted on it... a lot. When she was done, she smiled lazily at him. "Gotcha."

"It must be your lucky day." Chorong entered her room and smirked at the sight she saw.

When Hayoung saw her, she waved. "Hi eonnie. Thanks for keeping me in."

"Don't mention it, maknae." Chorong smirked at her brother. "You clean your pants and my floor, okay?" The eldest of the three took Hayoung by hand. "C'mon, let's get you cleaned up. Let him clean that."


i updated!!!! oh god that caused you guys a century omfg i am so sorry gomen

well anyhow, here's a hacho centric chapter trust me it's boring but it's essential

we need a break from all these curses and hurting just sayin ok joke

the comedy continues after this chapter!!!!! yay