round four, part two

Hot Young Bloods

The girls were having their 'peaceful lunch' when Chanyeol came over to his sister. Bomi was in the process of shoving Hayoung's rice balls into Eunji's mouth while Namjoo was quietly stuffing with anything edible. Eunji immediately pushed Bomi off of her and contained herself like an old school English lady. Bomi rolled her eyes and ate the remaining rice balls while Namjoo, she was still doing her thing. 

"What are you doing here? Can you not see I'm enjoying my peace, enjoying my kimbap and celebrating the fact that I am not your sister for a brief moment?" Chorong sighed and put down her kimbap. Chanyeol rubbed his nape, looked at Eunji who was acting weird then looked at his sister again. 

"My friends saw the bruise on my arm." 

"The relevance of the conversation is?" Bomi said out of blue that startled Chanyeol.

"They thought I was beaten up. I said it was my noona's fault but they won't believe me." 

"So?" Hayoung asked with eyebrow bobbing up and down and a flirty smile on post which made Eunji throw the maknae an empty lunch box.

"They want to beat you up." Chanyeol finally said. It cracked the girls up including Bomi and Naeun who rarely laughs. Chanyeol didn't think that was funny but he laughed as well. Soon, the girls stopped and left Chanyeol laughing alone. 

"I want to see them." Chorong said. Chanyeol disappeared and came back in a flash.

 

Soon, a couple of boys appeared before them. The guy in front chuckled as if it was a joke. A couple of girls, really? Chanyeol gave him a pat at the back, encouraging him. The girls laughed as soon as they saw them. 'What is this? F6?' Chorong thought.

Chorong stood up and dusted her skirt. "What do you idiots call yourselves?" She asked, tapping her foot impatiently in front of them. Chanyeol swallowed hard. He knew this will be ugly, very ugly- for his friends, that is. 

The guys except Chanyeol laughed out loud. "You don't know us? We're the most famous boy group in town." The small guy next to Chanyeol said. 

"Puny boy group." Naeun stopped eating and stood tall next to Chorong. 

"But seriously, what do you call yourselves?" Chorong asked once again, liking what she was seeing. A couple of kids versus her girls? That'll be interesting.

"EXO. We're originally twelve but they're in the class right now but whatever since we are one!" Namjoo and Hayoung laughed at the sudden English attack the other short guy made. He was as fair as snow but his posture screams halbae

"Alright. Since they have a group name, we should have one too." Chorong turned her back at the guys and looked at her girls. 

"I want something English!" 

"Like a pink one."

"Apink?"

"No, I mean a pinky one!"

"Apink, then." 

Chorong faced the boys again and told them they're 'Apink'. The boys weren't amused at how lightly the girls were taking this. Anyway, they're there now so they've got no choice but to get down with it.

"Did you make the bruise on our friend's arm?" One asked, patting Chanyeol's shoulder.

"Yeah, why?" 

"We're going to kick your ." The fair one said. 

All the girls laughed but Bomi's laugh was the loudest. They were really being taken lightly? Didn't Chanyeol warn them? Anyhow, the girls stood up, siding to Chorong and Naeun's side. Bomi cracked her knuckles that startled the boys. Bomi smiled for the first time in her existence and it shocked her members.

"Ya Chanyeol-ah, didn't you tell them what we're capable of or are your friends really that stupid?" 

"Guys, she's my noona. She's a 3 dan in Hapkido. I suggest you guys to back off." Chanyeol gave his friends a look. EXO was taken aback but nonetheless, they stood firmly on the ground, ready to lay on their coffin with Chorong's spit on their tombstone.

"Not leaving? Okay then. Let's get this party started." Chorong and Bomi did cartwheels then somersaults that ended with a bang. Two guys were down in a split second. EXO was ready to make a run for it. They knew they were in deep . 

 

"We took it easy on you guys." Hayoung gave a light pat on the injured maknae of EXO named Sehun. She gave him a wink followed by a peck on the poor guy's bruised cheek.

"Next time, don't act like you're the big thing, alright?" Namjoo nodded, choking one of the members named Kyungsoo. The small boy gagged which made Namjoo very very happy. "You're so squishy." She grinned. They boy only stared at her in return.

"Unless if you want your asses kicked then you are welcome to go under our fists again." Chorong said. EXO nodded like good kids. 

"Alright. Let's go back to class." Naeun said, picking her lunch box up. 

"Chanyeol?" Her brother looked at her. "You're dead later." She smiled at him then left. 

Eunji and Bomi tailed behind. When no one was watching, Eunji called Chanyeol and did her 'you're mine' pose which Bomi immediately stopped and dragged her away from the boys.

"Aish. How should I kill you." Bomi's eyes twitched. 

"I'M IN LOOOOOOOOOOVE!" 

"YEAH. WITH MY !" Bomi shoved Eunji to the ground and started kicking her. 

The Apink girls sighed. "I think Bomi eonnie's secretly in love with Eunji eonnie." Namjoo whispered to Chorong. 

"I AM GONNA PUT MY HANDS ON YOU NAMJOO AND WHEN I DO I WILL SNAP YOUR NECK INTO FOUR EQUAL PIECES!"


im really sorry if it : (