round eight, part one

Hot Young Bloods

"WHY AM I SEATED NEXT TO HER? I DEMAND A REASONABLE EXPLANATION!" Eunji rose up from her seat, shaking her fist in the air like a college student back in the 80's.

"Hey, you're talking to your homeroom adviser." The teacher sighed as she boredly looks on. 

"That is an irrelevant response. I have rights! I have the right to complain and demand!" Eunji raised both of her fists in the air, as if one wasn't enough to send the message and sincerity through. 

"Since when did you pay attention to the law?" The teacher looked at her in surprise, raising an eyebrow. 

"Since when did you start using big words?" Naeun's head whipped up at the sound of foreign words coming out of Eunji's mouth. 

"Five minutes ago, sherlock." Eunji didn't know who to reply to, so she thought adding 'sherlock' at the end of her sentence will make her look more aggressive and less of a pushover.

"That's it. You're sitting next to her." The teacher raised her hand at Eunji, a sign that she just received a warning card.

"Screw the system!" Eunji cupped her hands around , feeding the liberal spirit inside of her while simultaneously beating the unjust system. 

"Shut it, Eunji." The teacher waved her off, moving on. 

"BUT!"

"SHE SAID SHUT UP, STUPID." Chorong's eyes shot open along with the eruption of her horrendous voice. It left the whole bus quiet, as if a deadly storm had just passed by.

Namjoo and Naeun, the two who sat opposite of Chorong & Eunji, looked up in silence. Namjoo was about to take another bite of her sandwich when the oldest of Apink shook the whole bus with her fiery statement. Even Bomi who was sitting behind Namjoo, looked up from her cellphone to see what was bugging Chorong now. For Christ's sake, it's a field trip. Why does it feel like a one way trip to hell?

"Settle down, girls. The bus still hasn't left and we're already pumped up. Why don't all of you take a nap for the mean time?"

"It was nice sitting with all of you, but I will leave first. Have a safe trip, kids." Hayoung stood up from her seat and walked towards the door. If it weren't for the classroom adviser in charge of their cluster, she would have slipped out easily. 

"Hayoung-ah, we're all in this together." Hayoung swore she heard exasperation and fear in the teacher's voice. She saw her pupils shake as she looked towards the almighty Park Chorong's way. Hayoung squeezed the older woman's hand and softly whispered 'fighting'. 

"Go back to your seat, Oh Hayoung." The teacher pushed Hayoung back before fixing her glasses. "We're leaving in two minutes. If any of you wish to back out, I apologize. We must endure today. Principal orders. I'm afraid this school wants to flush out all the funds before the school year ends. For now, we will follow. Leggo!"

 


I finally updated omfg 

it's been years 

omfg

but im here now

LETS CONTINUE THIS STORY

more to come xoxo 9/5