round four, part one

Hot Young Bloods

"You are seriously an idiot." An annoyed sigh made its way out of her lips in sync with the laser beam she shot with her eyes. Chorong was about to punch her younger brother when her their mother knocked at the door. The younger brother sighed in relief with his hands still on cover for his head & face. Chorong shot him a one last look before sweetly answering the door. 

"Well hello mother dear!" She opened the door wide enough for their mother to see the both of them. She waved at her mother with a sweet smile plastered on her face contrary to the look she wore a minute ago. When Chorong realized their mother wasn't giving a good response, she thought something was off. Usually, that smile of hers does the trick of flushing away her bad image. She looked at her younger brother and saw him doing nothing other dodging their mother's eyes. Chorong sent laser beams on her brother's way in which he immediately picked up. 

"Chanyeol, is everything okay?" Their mother asked.

Chorong rolled her eyes and secretly showed her balled fist at her brother sending the message, 'screw up and you're dead.' Chanyeol swallowed slowly then flashed his pearly whites at their mother with matching waves. 

"Everything's fine, mom!" He said, brushing the speculations off. Their mother frowned, definitely not buying it. "I thought I heard someone curse..." Her eyes went to Chorong's way. It was Chorong's time to swallow hard. She cursed herself for cursing out loud. 

"No, mom! We were just playing this metal band's new song." She mentally slapped herself at the dumb reason she made up. Chanyeol stopped himself from chuckling. 

"But Chanyeol doesn't have an MP3 player..." Their mother was getting more and more confused. 

"NO! It's Namjoo's MP3 player. She's into metal bands lately." Chorong said. Chanyeol had enough and cracked out laughing. "For real?" He asked. Their mother didn't say a thing but her eyes asked the same question.

"Yeah..." She fiddled with her fingers and dodged her mother's eyes. "Weird music taste, huh?" She chuckled nervously then looked at her mom. 

"But Namjoo's really active in church and her father's a pastor." 

'.' 

 

"What took you so long? You're usually the earliest." Eunji asked their leader as soon as she stepped foot on the bus stop. Chorong sighed and nodded her side at the side. The girls saw a giant running towards them, hair stuck in all sorts of places, evidently tired. Chorong shook her head and diverted her attention to the girls. 

"You know I have a trash as a brother. He used my Rain poster as his scratch paper for his math homework." All the girls gasped. "Oh no, he didn't." Namjoo said. "Yes, he did! And he got the nerve to smile at me like an idiot while pointing at the equations scribbled on Rain oppa's face." She scoffed. A few seconds passed and Chanyeol was already by her side. "You bastard." She glared at him and pulled him by the ear. 

The girls along with Chanyeol rode the bus together to school. 

"Chanyeol, I swear to ing god that I will cut you. And when I cut you, you will die. AND WHEN YOU DIE I WILL NOT ING GIVE YOU A ING EULOGY BECAUSE I'M IN JAIL APPREACIATING THE PRESENCE OF PEACE."

"Noona, there's a beetle on your hair."

" YOU. GODDAMIT." 

Peace was never by their side. 

 

They arrived in school with Chanyeol still tailing Chorong's back. Chorong sighed and waved him away after telling him to have fun, but not too much fun because then she'll have to kick his for causing trouble. Eunji giggled & waved back as she watched Chanyeol wave at them before leaving. It earned her a smack from Chorong.

"You've got to calm your hormones, woman." Chorong said when Chanyeol was out of earshot. 

"WHAT? I don't like him." Eunji defended. 

The girls scoffed in chorus, totally not falling for what she said. 

"You're like the only one who waved back at him." Naeun said in a matter-of-factly tone. 

"You are so obvious." Hayoung shook her head along with Namjoo.

"Such a turn off." Bomi sighed.