Chapter 6 - New Guy, More Troubles...

Now & Forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: I'm so sorry for not updating for over 2 weeks, I've been really busy. I had many things going on and I sort of lost the motive to write due to Kris and other things happening... I'm so sorry.

I don't know if I'll be continuing this fic... cause I don't even know if its good... proabably not, and you guys probably don't read it anyways.... sooo... idk.... I'm just..... not feeling good right now.... mianhae, I'm so sorry.

 

 

"Hey mom, you ok?" Baekhyun asked with concern after the dinner when they were driving back home. Chanyeol went back to his own house and Baekhyun left with his mother back to his house. 

"Yeah," she said and gave him a weak smile, then returned her attention to the road again. She turned the radio on. Baekhyun knew she didn't want to talk, so he kept quiet and decided to ask another time.

 

[The next day, Monday morning]

 

Baekhyun stood beside his locker in the crowded hallway of his crappy high school. One more year to go, he thought bitterly and sighed, But at least I have Yeol with me... 

Speaking of that boy, the most familiar deep voice said beside his ear, "Hey babe," as arms s around his waist and was welcomed with warmth pressed against his back.

"Hey Yeol," Baekhyun said as he turned around, already knowing who it was. He was greeted by a peck on the lips.

"I missed you last night," Chanyeol said with a slight whiny tone as he pressed their foreheads together and stared into the smaller's eyes lovingly. They both slept in their own houses last night instead of with each other.

"But it was only one night."

"You know I can't live a day without you," and then another peck. Baekhyun's cheeks turned red and he noticed the large amount of people watching in the hallway.

"Yeol, people are watching," Baekhyun said quietly, his cheeks flushed.

"So? I don't care," Chanyeol said.

Then he pushed the smaller against the locker and pressed their lips together to prove his point. This time it wasn't just a peck, but instead an intense make-out session. Baekhyun's lips were slightly agasped from shock, and Chanyeol took the chance to shove his tongue inside the smaller's mouth. He cupped the smaller's chin as he felt thin arms wrap around his neck. They made out for a few more seconds before pulling apart. By then, Baekhyun's face was deep crimson, and Chanyeol blushed a little too.

Thousands of pairs of eyes were on them.

Baekhyun shrinked back with embarrassment of  everyone watching them, looking down at the floor to hide his obvious, deep flush. Its been 6 months together now and he still has not gotten used to kissing in public, especially around people he knows, such as his classmates. His friends would always about it.

"Aigoo, you're so cute," Chanyeol said and pinched the bridge of the smaller's nose, making him blush even more, if that's even possible.

"Yah! I'm not cute! I'm manly!" Baekhyun playfully hit the giant's arms, a big smile plastered on his face. Chanyeol can't help but stare for Baekhyun's eye smile lights up his world.

"Let's go to class," Baekhyun said, the awkwardness was too much to stand.

"Ok." Chanyeol took the smaller's hand in his. He leaned down until his lips were mearely and inch away from Baekhyun's ear and whispered, "You're the light of my world."

Then he pecked Baekhyun's soft jawline.

Baekhyun was seriously going crazy on the inside, as if his heart can explode from beating too fast. Fortunately, Chanyeol didn't see his flushed, red face for he turned away to walk to class, dragging the flustered Baekhyun along too.

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter