Chapter 12 - First Performance

Now & Forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun happily skipped across the almost full parking lot while shouting at his slowass boyrfriend to hurry up, the said boy only jogged along, trying to catch up with the hyperactive, energetic, and excited boy. 

"Wait up Baek!! Calm down!" Chanyeol yelled at the smaller who had already disappeared behind the doors of the Dreamer's Bar.

Baekhyun just couldn't contain his happiness any longer as he started to jump in place at the door, waiting impatiently. He couldn't be any happier. Ever since he and Chanyeol made up two weeks ago, everything has been going well, and even better than before. It seems like luck is fianlly on his side. Its finally the day for Baekhyun's first performance!

Two weeks ago, because Kyungsoo was sick and Kai was taking care of the doe-eyed boy, Baekhyun's practice was cancelled for the entire week, since he can't really prepare anything without his vocal coach and dance choreographer. But ever since the two got back on their job, they've been working extra hard on preparing Baekhyun's debut.

Even though its just a small debut in the Dreamer's Bar, unlike those held by famous entertainment companies, Baekhyun is still extremely satisfied and proud of his work. 

The news of a young singer from the most famous bar of Korea was spread around like wildfire, and surprisingly large amounts of people are interested. They anticipated for so long, and now Baekhyun is ready to surprise them all.

Baekhyun didn't even show Chanyeol, his boyfriend, the performance, for he wanted to surprise the taller as well.

So Chanyeol had to sit outside the practice room for hours wondering what Baekhyun, Kai, and Kyungsoo were doing in there. When Kyungsoo was in the room with them, Chanyeol felt safe that Kai won't try to make a move on his boyfriend. But when Kyungsoo came out and left the two alone, Chanyeol can't help but worry what they were doing.

After all, Kim Jongin kissed his Baekhyun.

 

The couple made their way backstage 2 hours before the show starts, for Baekhyun had to get his makeup and hair ready, and maybe even practice a little bit if he has time. 

As Chanyeol watched the hair stylist do Baekhyun's hair, Kai gave him a pat on the shoulder. Chanyeol's eyes widen in surprise.

"Sup, Park Chanyeol." Kai pronounced each word precisely, and just a slight hint of dislike was noticeable.

"What do you want, Kim Jongin?" Chanyeol returned with the same tone.

"Geez chill! I just wanna talk. What? I can't even talk to you now?"

"What's there to talk about?"

After all, Kim Jongin kissed his Baekhyun.

Of course he would still be a least irritated with the dancer's presence.

Jongin did a forward motion with two of his fingers, gesturing for the giant to follow him as he turned around and walked out the door. Taking one last glance at Baekhyun, Chanyeol reluctanly followed.

As they stood in the hallway after closing the door behind them, Chanyeol spoke first.

"Whatever it is, it better be quick."

"Dude, chill out man!"

"Whatever," Chanyeol rolled his eyes.

"So, I wanted to talk about Baekhyun," the topic caught the taller's attention.

"What about Baekhyun?" 

"Well.... I never thought I would say this but.... I feel...." Jongin took a deep breath, "...kindofguiltyaboutkissingbaekhyunsoimsorry"

He said it in one quick breath, still not wanting to admit it, but Chanyeol barely managed to catch what he tried to say.

"Wait what??" Chanyeol furrowed his brows in confusion.

"I told you. I'm not say it again." and Kai gave the giant a death glare while his cheeks started heating up from embarrassment. Never in his life had he thought about apologizing to Park Chanyeol, and it brought his pride down. 

But seeing how much Baekhyun loves Chanyeol, and how Baekhyun technically ignored him for the past weeks except during practice, he figured Baekhyun wasn't really the right one for him. Before, he simply thought Baekhyun was the cutest thing ever in the world, and he wanted to have the smaller to himself.

But now, he found another cutest person in the world, cuter than Baekhyun, and realised he had him all along. Everything about that person is just perfect, unlike Baekhyun, his personality is calm and caring. Jongin had him all this time, and he only realised that the day after he kissed Baekhyun and got beaten up by his angry boyfriend.

And that person is Do Kyungsoo.

They'v

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter