Chapter 3 - Meeting New People

Now & Forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

A/N: Hi, as you can see, I added a poster to the story ^_^ and its made by me :) Oh and I can make posters for you guys if anyone wants it for their story :D Just ask

 

 

"Annyeonghasayo~" a male voice greeted Baekhyun as he pushed open the wooden door to the backstage of The Dreamer's Bar.

Baekhyun looked up to see a young man sitting behind a desk in the middle of a small loby. Behind the desk is a long hallway with doors on both sides, then a turn at the end.

"May I help you?" The young man, more like a teenage boy, said sitting behind the desk as he looked at Baekhyun with owl-like eyes.

"Um... I'm looking for Suho-shi," Baekhyun said as he slightly tilted his body to the side to peek at the hallway, wondering which door leads to his destination. Suho was the one who hired Baekhyun as a performer at the Dreamer's Bar. His father is the CEO, making him next in line for the throne. Since Suho's family owns this bar, he's very rich, so he is often referred to as $uho.

"Ah, you must be Byun Baekhyun? Suho's been waiting for you," the boy said. Baekhyun nodded. "Annyeong! I'm Do Kyungsoo, but my stage name is D.O. when I perform onstage, which I rarely do since I prefer working at the desk better," Kyungsoo said as he waved.

"Hi, I'm Baekhyun," he said as he returned the wave with a smile. "I've been looking forward to meeting you! I heard a lot about you from Suho hyung. Guess what? We're the same age!!" Kyungsoo said, almost jumping in his seat, clearly excited at befriending Baekhyun.

"Haha really? Cool, I guess we'll be friends then?"

"Definitely!" D.O.'s eyes became even wider as he nodded eagerly, "let me tell Suho hyung you're here."

Then Kyungsoo dialed some numbers on the phone and informed Suho of Baekhyun's arrival with a few words. Minutes later, Suho came out of one of the doors in the hallway and greeted Baekhyun with a smile.

"Ah Baekhyun! You're finally here!" Suho exclaimed as he shook the said boy's hand.

"Annyeonghasayo Suho-shi, nice to meet you," Baekhyun replied as he returned the handshake with a smile.

"I've been itching to get you to start working here! You are so talented I bet you'll make us lots of money," Suho said.

"Oh really? Hehe, kamsanghapnida," Baekhyun kind of giggled at the compliment.

"No need to be so formal here, I'm only a year older, call me Joonmyun."

"Ok, Joonmyun hyung," Baekhyun smiled. So far, he liked the atmosphere here, everyone is so nice.

"Ok, so come! I'm gonna show u around the place," Joonmyun gestured with his hands as he walked around the desk and into the hallway, Baekhyun followed closely behind. The two walked down the not-so-long hallway, most doors were closed, but whenever they pass an open door, Suho would wave hello and introduce the person behind the door to Baekhyun.

They stopped at this one particular open door.

Joonmyun looked at the young man in the room who was sitting at his desk.

"Hi Yixing!!" Suho exclaimed and flahsed a bright smile to the young man, who looked to be around the same age as them.

"Hey Joonmyun," the said Yixing boy answered plainly and glanced at Suho. Baekhyun noticed Yxing didn't use any honorifics, so he was guessing this Yixing is older than Joonmyun. Or they can just be really close friends. Then Yxing quickly returned his attention back to his computer and started typing again. Suho looked a bit disappointed at the lack of attention he recieved, but he q

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter