Chapter 10 - WHAT?!

Now & Forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: ASDFGHJKL THIS STORY REACHED 200 SUBS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMO THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH! I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THANK YOU FOR SUBSCRIBING AND READING THIS FIC! 

I LOVE YOU! THANK YOU!

 

 

 

Hours have passed and Baekhyun is still sitting on Chanyeol's living room couch, his knees bouncing slightly and hands clasped together in his lap. Chanyeol has not returned home yet and its worrying him, that little bit of happiness when Taeyeon called was already gone, replaced by worry, fear, and anger.

Its already pass midnight. Baekhyun has thought about giving up and just going home, but what if something happens to Chanyeol? What if he gets in an accident? He called the taller at least 10 times, and Chanyeol didn't answer. But Chanyeol shouldn't be the one to be mad, he needs to stop acting so immature and come back!

He was disappointed at Chanyeol. For being so childish and running away from his problems instead of solving it. He should be the one to apologize anyways!

After waiting for another 30 minutes, Baehkyun finally gave up and left. 

But not before he left Chanyeol a note.

 

 

 

 

 

Chanyeol was greeted by the darkness and silence of his house when he came back a second time. After hearing Baekhyun say "I love you" to thisTaeyeon girl, he couldn't take it anymore and ran out again. He sat in a convenience store for hours, thinking through things and trying to get his mind back together.

Who the hell is this Taeyeon??? And why does Baekhyun love her??? Why?? Are you cheating on me, Baek? Are you?

I thought... you only loved me...

The thought made him tear up again.

When he finally got to the living room, he noticed Baekhyun wasn't there anymore. He panicked and ran around the house, yelling and calling the smaller's name.

"Baekhyun?" He said when he came into their bedroom.

"BAEKHYUN??" He yelled louder this time, looking in the kitchen.

"BAEKHYUN!!!" He let out a desperate scream.

But Baekhyun wasn't there anymore.

He came too late.

He planned to apologize right when he gets back, and also ask about Taeyeon, but Baekhyun left... 

Tired and heartbroken, he dragged his feet to the front door, trying to find any trace of Baekhyun leaving. That was when he noticed the yellow sticky note stuck on the door. He quickly snatched it and tried to read it with blurry, teary eyes.

 

I'm sorry.

You should apologize to Jongin for hitting him and stop acting childish, please.

You know I only love you.

- Baek

 

Yeah right, you love Taeyeon. 

Chanyeol thought bitterly.

Only then did he realize, he was crying.

 

 

 

 

 

"Hey Baek!" Luhan greeted as they walked to class, Sehun following him like a lost puppy, as usual.

"Where's Chanyeol?" Luhan asked when he noticed the absence of the giant.

"Um... I don't know..." Baekhyun said and stared at the floor, trying to avoid Luhan's suspiscious glare.

"Did you guys fight?" 

When Baekhyun didn't reply, th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter