Chapter 11 - Make Up

Now & Forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N:

Sorry for making this fic a bit longer than intended, I was really not focused in the beginning when I started writing this... so it turned out to be really boring...

I'm so sorry, I'll try to wrap this story up faster... hopefully within 3 chapters...

What do you guys think? 

 

 

 

Chanyeol looked for Baekhyun everywhere in school, but he just can't find the smaller. They only had a couple of classes together and they sit far away. Baekhyun always leaves so quickly when class ends, as if he's avoiding Chanyeol on purpose, which only make things harder. He can barely catch a glimpse of the shorter in the hallway.

Chanyeol walked into the cafeteria during lunch time, searching for his boyfriend with no success. He let out a frustrated groan.

"Ugh Baekhyun, where are you??" He muttered quietly, ruffling his hair.

After finding out about the news of Kim Taeyeon being Baekhyun's cousin, he immediately regretted ever getting upset and sad over this. If only he sat down with Baekhyun last night and talked it out instead of running away. He was so ashamed of himself, and now his precious boyfriend is avoiding him, he feels even more guilty.

Finally, he managed to find Sehun and Luhan seated at one of the tables.

 

Maybe they can help.

 

Chanyeol walked towards them and took a seat next to Sehun.

"Have you guys seen Baekhyun?" he asked the couple.

Sehun and Luhan exchanged looks, as if communicating secretly, and it only makes Chanyeol even more annoyed that his best friends are keeping secrets from him. Especially secrets about Baekhyun.

"We heard about what happened," Luhan said instead of answering the question.

"Good job, I would've done the same," Sehun said and high-fived the giant. But Luhan wacked on the head, making hims groan in pain.

"But you shouldn't have walked out on him," Luhan added.

Chanyeol sighed, "I know, I should've sat down and talked to him. I regret running out now that I figured it out..."

"Good, why did you run away anyways? Its not even Baek's fault that Jongin kissed him," Luhan said.

"I..." Chanyeol hesitated, wondering if he should tell them about Baekhyun's phonecall with Taeyeon.

 

To tell...? Or not to tell...?

Tell...? Or not...?

 

Chanyeol certainly didn't want Baekhyun to find out about his jealousy, it was embarrassing and stupid of him to be jealous of someone he doesn't even know. Telling Luhan and Sehun might result in them telling Baekhyun about it. But then again, can he trust them?

"Can I trust you guys not to tell Baekhyun?" Chanyeol asked cautiously.

"What is it?" Sehun asked.

"I'll tell you only if you promise not to tell Baekhyun."

"Fine, we won't tell," Luhan said.

"...Ok.... well..." Chanyeol fidgetted and rubbed his hands together nervously, "After I kind of... sort of... beat up Kai, I went out to clear my head. And then when I came back, I was about to apologize when I heard Baekhyun on the phone with someone. And they were in a conversation I shouldn't have heard. He said the girl on the phone is Taeyeon, and he said he missed this person and... when they were about to hang up, Baekhyun said 'I love you' to that person... So I kind of... got jealous and I thought Baekhyun cheated on me with this Taeyeon perosn... so I ran away again... Then when I finally got back, he was gone..."

Sehun and Luhan were silent for awhile, trying to register everything Chanyeol just said.

After a long uncomfortable silence, Luhan finally spoke up.

"So you thought Baek cheated on you with Taeyeon??" Luhan asked, then he started laughing and Sehun laughed too.

"W-what..?" Chanyeol said, surprised.

"Do you even know who Taeyeon is?" Sehun said in between his laughs.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter