Chapter 5 - The Dinner

Now & Forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Annyeong~ long time no see, normally I would've already updated a chapter, but this week I've been so busy because of exams, homework, and a bunch of stuff. Sorry guys.... :( anyways heres the chapter, enjoy!

 

 

"What were you two doing?" Chanyeol asked as he took his eyes off the road to look at his boyfriend sitting in the passenger seat in the car. They stopped at a red light, not so far from Chanyeol's house.

"I told you, we were just practicing," Baekhyun said for the thousandth time that day.

Even though Chanyeol said he believed the smaller, there was still doubt and worry visible in his eyes. "Then why was he so close to you? Was he... about to kiss you?"

The smaller looked away and hesitated for a moment, then finally said, "....I don't know," he said, looking down and played with his fingers in his lap.

Baekhyun's answer only worried him even more.

"But don't worry, I won't let him," Baekhyun then flashed the taller a bright, comforting smile.

Chanyeol let out a sigh.

"Yeol," Baekhyun called with that serious tone of his, gaining the taller's attention. He leaned over and pressed his lips against Chanyeol's and cupped his chin. Chanyeol's hand pressed on the back of the smaller's head, also leaning closer. They were drowned in the feel of each other's lips, until a loud honk came from behind. That was when they realized they were still in the car, but now the light has turned green and the cars behind them are getting impatient.

Chanyeol quickly turned his attention to the road and drove, a giggle was heard from his lover beside him. He smiled too.

 

 

A short time later, they arrived at Chanyeol's house. A few hours later they were all dressed and ready to go. Its only an hour away from their formal dinner with Chanyeol's father, Baekhyun's mother will be there too.

"What about your dad?" Chanyeol asked the smaller as they sat on the living room couch, but he only looked down and played with his fingers in his lap. "...he... left awhile ago, when I was only six," Baekhyun murmured quietly.

"Oh... what do you mean by left?" Chanyeol asked, clueless and not knowing when to stop.

"My parents are divorced..."

"Oh..." realization hit him and he felt so bad for the smaller. "I'm sorry," Chanyeol said as he pulled Baekhyun into his comforting arms. They stayed in each other's embrace, Chanyeol taking in the familiar scent of Baekhyun's hair as he ran his fingers through the soft brown locks.

"We should go," Baekhyun said once he pulled away.

 

 

Twenty minutes later, they arrived at the restaurant. The restaurant is on the top floor of the most fancy building in the area. They walked down the elegant hall with scarlet carpeting and crystal chandeliers hanging down from the ceiling, emitting a golden glow. The entire left wall was glass, showing the city's night view through the gigantic window. Both boys were dressed in a nice suit. Baekhyun's in a white suit with a black bow tie and undershirt while Chanyeol's in a black suit with a long, skinny black tie and a white undershirt.

"Its pretty," Baekhyun said as the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter