House Attack

Strange Journey


       Amber and Luhan entered the house and they were greeted by the smell of fresh baked brownies. Luhan's mother always makes brownies for people around the neighborhood since she is, as the people say, just a delight!

     Amber remembers how it was back then. His mother loves Amber to bits and got so excited when she found out they were together, literally too excited that she jumped up and down while screaming and it ended up with her having to sit down from dizziness. They took off their jackets and Luhan helped Amber take hers off (you know like in a romantic way)

      "Luhan, are you home already? School isn't over yet!" a voice rang from the kitchen. They heard the sounds of the oven being closed and a tray being brought down on a counter. Luhan chuckled at the thought of how suprised his mom is going to be when she sees Amber.

       Amber smiled and glanced at Luhan. I miss how we used to be; how we used to be deeply in love with each other. I miss being able to hold his hand and kiss him. I miss being able to go on dates with him. I miss all of it but most especially, I miss him.

      I know he lied and pretended to be dead but he did it for me so that monster wouldn't come after me. But still, I lost my memory because of him. It was all because of him. I still don't have all my memory back except for the ones about Luhan, his family and some friends. I know there is still something I can't remember. Doesn't it have something to do with an animal? But no, that's ridiculous and impossible. My life would be weird if it was. I dont want to be an animal! Argh, why am I even thinking about this? Aish, whatever!

       Luhan cut off her thoughts by speaking, or moreover yelling, to her mother, "Yeah, mom! It's me, I'm back!"

     Amber wasn't able to stop herself from chuckling because of Luhan and his mother's interaction. Luhan who noticed this smiled but Amber wasn't able to see it.

      "Luhan, school is important. You shouldn't have left. You and I need to talk because you're in big trouble," his mom yelled again but Luhan just raised an eyebrow before grabbing Amber's hand. She quickly tried to cover up her blushing face by looking down while hoping he didn't notice it but unbeknown to her, he did.

        "Don't worry, mom. I have a good reason," he replied as the two of them enter the kitchen. His mother's back was facing their way so she hasn't notice Amber yet. He chuckled while Amber nodded but she knows Luhan's mother can't see her. Their hands were still together which Luhan noticed first. Amber looked at what he was looking, which was their hands, and they both blushed before letting go of each other's hands.

       "Really? What is your reason, hmm?" his mother asked before turning around. The first thing she saw was Amber and it really shocked her causing the pan she was holding to fall and hit the floor with a loud clang. Amber and Luhan both whimpered since their senses are all heightened and the sound was louder in their ears. His mother realized it and started apologizing before running to Amber and hugging her tightly. Amber hugged her back but she doesn't know why she whimpered or why that sounded so loud or why his mother knew why, "I missed you so much!" his mother yelled in excitement but it made Amber whimper again. Luhan's mother pushed herself away and apologized.

      Amber once again was confused but she smiled nevertheless, "I missed you too, Mrs. Xi," she said, using the nickname she always uses. Luhan chuckled and shook his head. He already knew what his mom is about say. She always tells Amber to call her 'mom' but Amber insisted.

      "Amber, I told you too call me mom," his mother whined. Amber chuckled and shook her head which made his mother pout. Amber and Luhan looked at each other before laughing because a woman on her age shouldn't pout. His mother stomped her foot and resumed cleaning the dishes.

        Amber can just shrug her shoulders, "Ah... can we-"

       "Why don't you two just go wait in Luhan's room until I'm finished?"  his mother suggested, cutting off what Amber was about to say. Amber tried her best not to laugh because she knows his mother is mad since she knew they were laughing and making fun of her. Nevertheless, they left and went into his room.

- At Luhan's room -

       Luhan and Amber were studying while watching a movie. Well, more like just watching a movie. Suddenly, Luhan stood up which made Amber stare at him oddly. He ran to the window in a lightening speed. Amber stood up and followed him when she smelled something too. She puts her hand on his shoulder, making him turn to her. She gasped and her widened when she saw his eyes turned yellow. But something suddenly glowed on his hand so she tried to reach for it but he just growled and snatched his arm back.

       "Did you just growl?" she asked and reached out to his arm again but again, he just growled and stepped back. Amber raised an eyebrow and stepped towards him. She looked in his eyes and leaned up a little, closing her eyes. He gulped, not knowing what she is doing and because their lips were only an inch apart.

        Finally, their lips met and he kissed back after hesitating for a second. They kissed sweetly and softly not wildly and rough. While she distracts him, she grabbed his wrist and opened her eyes, still kissing him. She looked at it and saw a blue glowing symbol on it. Realizing what Amber is doing, Luhan broke and growled again. She stepped back in shock until she felt something burning on her hand. Luhan suddenly lifted her hand and she saw a blue symbol in it too but it was slightly different from his. She was about to speak when they were disturbed by a loud crash so they literally ran downstairs.

         "Mom, is everything okay?!" Luhan yelled, about to walk in the kitchen when Amber grabbed his hand quickly and pulled him back while shaking her head. He looked at her with a raised eyebrow.

        "It's a trap," she murmured. She walked past him and kicked down the door. A man fell down from the top door and he stood up. He growled and turned into a wolf making Amber gasp and step back.

         Luhan looked inside and saw three wolves while another man is holding his mother with a knife pointed towards her neck. The biggest wolf turned into human and Amber's eyes widened again. It was Jonghyun. She grabbed her head again when her head suddenly ached because a memory of him attacking her as a wolf appeared and that he was the wolf who threw the knife at Luhan.

       "Luhan and amber, what a suprise," he said sarcastically but Luhan only rolled his eyes while Amber went beside him, shooting glares at Jonghyun. Jonghyun smiled and looked at Luhan's mother, gesturing them to come closer to him. One of his men dragged his mother with the knife still pointing on her neck. Luhan was about to lunge at them but Amber grabbed his hand.

      "What do you want, Jonghyun?" Luhan said through his gritted teeth and his fists clenching. Jonghyun shrugged and walked towards Amber, circling around her and pushing Luhan out of the way. Two men grabbed him, obviously preventing him from stopping Jonghyun. Jonghyun was holding a knife which scared Luhan and Amber but she just stared at him furiously.

      "I want to ruin your life," he replied nonchalantly and turned towards him. Luhan knew exactly what he was thinking. The two men were having a hard time from holding him in place but they still held their grip on him. Jonghyun walked towards his mother and stared at her, "Yes, I know killing your mother will hurt you a lot but there is another girl that will make your life crumble," he continued and went back to Luhan.

        He held the knife to Luhan's neck and cut it a little bit, making Luhan groan in pain. Amber knew she can't do anything so she just stood there, completely frozen. Jonghyun walked towards Amber and circled her once more staying behind her, "And it's the girl you love, so how about I kill Amber?" he smirked before he drove the knife into her side.

      Amber gasped and grabbed the knife. She dropped to her knees while screaming in pain. Luhan struggled even more and growled at Jonghyun. The men holding him back were losing their strength. Amber wasn't able to do anything except for looking at Luhan before collapsing to the ground and shutting her eyes.

        "NO! AMBER!" Luhan yelled while the men cackled evilly. Luhan gritted his teeth and his teeth became sharp. He bit one of guys' arm. The man groaned and grabbed his arm, letting Luhan go. Luhan immediately kicked the other guy, sending him flying across the room. He punched the guy holding his mother and pushed his mother out of the room.

        Luhan and Jonghyun were now fighting each other. Jonghyun turned into a wolf and so did Luhan. They fought very hard and Luhan won but Jonghyun managed to get Luhan's teeth out of his neck and limped away. The rest of the men all turned into humans and ran out the door. Luhan turned to amber and ran towards her.

      "Amber!" he yelled while trying to wake her up. Luhan carried her to the couch before running away to get their first aid kit. He pulled the knife out of her and treated it carefully. After an hour, Amber's eyes finally fluttered open and the first thing she saw was Luhan who was sitting by her on the couch, completely stressed out. She grabbed his hand, trying to get his attention. Luhan jumped up and kneeled in front of her with a smile of happiness and eyes filled with worry.

        "Oppa," Amber tried her best to speak before leaning up slowly and kissing him. Luhan kissed back and this time, he didn't has to stop it. The kiss was passionate, sweet, and soft just like how it used to be. After a couple of minutes, they broke apart while gasping for air. Amber hugged him tightly. She's happy because he was okay and same with Luhan. Amber pulled away when she remembered something, "Is she okay? Is she alive?" she bombarded him with questions.

       He chuckled and nodded, making her smile. Luhan's mother walked into the room with a bandage on her neck where the knife cut her. They sat on the couch; Amber and Luhan sitting really close with each other and Mrs. Xi was just a couple of inches away from them. They talked about what happened and what they are going to do about it.