Did He Just Say That?!

Strange Journey


       Amber has enjoyed her day; she made friends and all the teachers think she's a delight. But these boys are obviously different and the cutest guys in school, which she should have known.

       "Amber!" Kyungsoo yelled, getting her attention. She snapped out of her trance and looked up at him, "Are you okay?" he asked obviously worried. She smiled and nodded.

        She looked around to see people packing there stuff to leave, "Is school over?" she asked, only to hear a chuckle behind her. She turned around to see Luhan behind her, packing his stuff. 

        "No, people are just packing for a robbery," he said sarcasticly.

        Amber laughed before grabbing her books. Luhan's gaze lingered on her longer than they should have which Kyungsoo noticed. He raised an eyebrow, very confused but he left it alone...for now at least. 

      "So how long have you guys been friends?" Amber asked as they were walking out of the classroom. She was standing beside Luhan and she's kinda happy about it but of course, she won't it admit it to them. Luhan smiled but she doesn't know why.

      "Well, the whole group met at a park except for me and Luhan," Kyungsoo explained and Amber nodded. 

       "Kyungsoo and I met through our parents. They always wanted us to meet each other since our dads are best friends," Luhan said while looking at her. They were about to pass the office when Amber remembered that Taemin was still there.

      She grabbed Luhan's sleeve which made him loook at her confusedly, "Can you wait for me? I have to get my brother," she asked. He smiled and nodded while Kyungsoo bit his lip.

       "Guys, I have to go. Luhan you can stay here," Kyungsoo said and ran away, leaving them dumbfounded. He looked at her and pushed her away slightly to get her brother.

       She smiled and went inside. She was greeted by Taemin who yelled, "Noona!" He ran to her and hugged her to which she responded by hugging him back. Mrs. Kim smiled and bid them a good bye before she winked and pointed at Luhan who was leaning against the wall while waiting for them. Amber had to admit that he looks super cute like that. She erased that thought in her mind before grabbing Taemin and pushing him out the door.

        "Hey, let's go," Amber said. Luhan nodded and looked at Taemin.

        "Hello, I'm Taemin. What about you? Who are you? Are you my noona's boyfriend?" Taemin asked causing Amber to blush and kick the back of his leg. He screamed in pain and looked at her but she was looking away.

         Luhan chuckled and shook his head, "No, your noona and I aren't together. We just met but later, I hope we can be," he answered, making Amber shocked but he just smiled and walked away, leaving Amber dumbfounded and Taemin looking at her with a grin. She smacked him in the back of his head and pushed him to the car. Taemin got inside the car, still grinning which made her mad and caused her to slam the door loudly. He jumped in suprise and lost his grin. She got in the car and drove away. 

 

         "How was it, Luhan?" Kyungsoo asked as soon as Luhan got inside EXO's base in the woods.  

         Luhan sat down and glared at Kyungsoo, "I cant believe you left me with her," he growled but Kyungsoo just smiled.

         "Why? Because you feel something for her and you can't control yourself," he explained before laughing at himself.

        That's exactly why, Luhan thought before speaking, "That's exactly why, Kyungsoo." Kyungsoo looked at him with a mixture of shock and confusion but he just shrugged and looked at his phone. 

       "What do you mean, hyung?" Kyungsoo asked.

       Luhan put his phone away and looked at Kyungsoo again, "I can't explain but I can say I know who and what she is. We have met before but someone made her forget about it.  And I was and still in love with her," he said, causing Kyungsoo's eyes to become wide, "And that's the truth." He stood up and left a confused and shocked Kyungsoo.

      "What just happened? Did he really just say that?" Kyungsoo thought while looking at the direction Luhan went at. 

 

       I can't believe he said that, Amber thought as she gets out of the car. Taemin was reallly worried since Amber hadn't talked yet ever since they left the school. They got out of the car and went inside the apartment. Amber went straight to her room and threw her backpack on the ground before she plopped herself on her bed, still in shocked and confused. She stared at the ceiling for a while and thought about Luhan. 

      "Why does it felt like I already met him before?" she mumbled before falling asleep, Luhan still in her mind. 

 

       Luhan got home and went to his room, ignoring his mother. He sat on his bed and put his phone on the dresser. A smile crept over his lips upon remembering him and Amber, "If only she can remember me and what we were," he said before laying down and falling asleep, still thinking about Amber.