Meeting The Boys

Strange Journey


       Amber looked around as she makes her way to her new classroom, This school is really big, she thought. It looks big enough outside but the inside is no joke. She looked towards a classroom when she heard the snap of something hitting a desk and a teacher yelling.  Grabbing the paper in her folder with her information with the number of her homeroom, A3, Amber looked at the number on the door seeing if it is her classroom.

       Classroom A3 

        She wished it isn't her classroom and the teacher isn't mean. She took a deep breath before going to the door. With her hand shaking, she reached up to knock.

        Everything went quiet after she knocked and she heard the sound of high heels hitting the floor before the classroom door swung open revealing a middle aged but quite pretty woman, "Hello there. Are you my new student?" the woman asked and Amber nodded quietly. The woman smiled and bowed,  "Okay. Well, I'm Mrs. Song. Please come in."

       Mrs. Song gestured Amber to follow her inside the classroom and she did it hesitantly while looking around the classroom. Her gaze stopped in the boy she saw outside, him staring at her as well. She looked around to notice about six of the boys in the classroom but her thoughts were cut off by her new teacher, "Class, this is the new student I was telling you about. Please introduce yourself," Mrs. Song told Amber so she looked at her then at the classroom filled with students.

        Amber bowed before speaking, "Hello, I'm Amber Liu. Please treat me well."

       The boys in the class smiled, one out of all of them knowing she was nervous

        "Well, Amber, please sit beside Kyungsoo," Mrs. Song spoke. Amber looked around and saw a boy raising his hand with an empty seat beside him. She walked towards it and took her seat with the teacher turning around and starting her lesson.

         "Hi, I'm Kyungsoo but you can call me D.O," the boy beside her whispered to her with a smile which Amber found welcoming like he was a nice guy.

        Wasn't he one of the guys in that group? Amber thought before smiling back at him, "Okay, D.O. I'm Amber but you already know that, right?" she whispered back and D.O chuckled before looking at the board. Maybe the group of boys isn't really that weird, she thought again before looking at the board too.

       Amber was focused on the lesson when she decided to glance around the classroom. Her gaze once again stopped on the boy from outside who was writing notes. He felt someone staring at him and turned his head, their gazes meeting. He smiled and turned back to the board so Amber turned towards the board too, smiling to herself because he find his smile cute.

        - After Class -

       Amber left her classroom, confused on where she is going. It was lunch time already but Amber had no idea where the lunch room was. Startling her, D.O put his hand on her shoulder, "Need help to find the luchroom?" he asked.

      She nodded and smiled, thanking that she met someone who is nice. She followed him as he walked to the lunchroom. He entered a door and Amber not knowing what it was for until he grabbed her hand and dragged her in. They got their trays and food walking into the lunchroom.

       "You can sit by me at our table. I'll introduce you to my friends," Kyungsoo said causing Amber to smile and nod before following him towards a table with eleven boys sitting there. They sat down and Amber was afraid to look at any of them. 

       "Hey, D.O, who is she?" one of them asked.

       D.O cleared his throat before speaking, "This is Amber. You guys can introduce yourself."

       "Hello, I'm Suho."

        "Tao."

        "Sehun." 

        "Lay."

        "Baekyun."

        "Chanyeol."

         "Chen."

          "Kai."

         "Xiumin."

         "Kris."  

        Amber smiled to all of them but one boy didn't introduce himself, the cute one. He looked at her before introducing himself,  "I'm Luhan. Nice to meet you," he said with a smile.

       She smiled once again started to eat but upon noticing Luhan was still staring at her, Amber blushed and looked at him. The rest of the boys noticed them and glanced at each other. They could tell something was different about Amber but they couldn't tell what. The 1 boys being wolves not really normal boys, luhan on the other hand could tell amber was something like him and the others but also wasnt 100% sure