Flashbacks and Memories?

Strange Journey


       A girl smiled as she sees her bestfriend and boyfriend. He saw her and gave her his cute smile. They were in a forest while the sun was setting which was so breath taking. She ran towards him and threw herself into his embrace. She always loves to hug him; it overwhelms her with warmth and love which is exactly what she wants.

       "Oppa, saranghae," she said while looking up at him. He kissed her forehead leaving a tingling feeling behind when he started becoming invisible. The girl kept on trying to make him stay but then something shot through his stomach. The object shined in her eyes. She realized as soon as he fell to the ground that it was a knife. She dropped to the ground and knelt down beside him, crying, "No! No! No!" she yelled while shaking him but to her dismay, he remained lifeless on the ground.

        She searched around and tried to looked for the killer but all she saw was a wolf. It howled before baring it's teeth at her and running away. She decided to ignore it and looked at her boyfriend, "Oppa, come back! Please don't leave me!" she yelled and started shacking him furiously but he didn't move. 

        "No!" Amber yelled and shot up from her bed, only to be met with concerned eyes. He sat down next to her and wiped the tear that had slipped from her eye.

      "Noona, are you okay? I heard you screaming," Taemin said but she just looked at him and sighed in relief.

       She smiled but it wasn't her normal smile. It looks kind of depressed and sad. She went to the bathroom, still deep in thought. Why does it feels like it already happened before? She had finished fixing herself but before she left she didn't forget to say goodbye to Taemin, "Hey, you better be on that bus and in school, okay?!" Amber yelled as she opens the door. Taemin ran to her and hugged her saying his goodbye. 

       She got into her car and drove to her school but for some reason, she couldn't get that dream out of her mind. It's been bothering her all morning but she doesn't even know why she had that dream. She doesn't even know if it was a dream or a nightmare. 

        HONK! HONK! 

        Amber looked in front and slammed on the brakes, just in time for being missed by a speeding car. She stayed there, not moving at all. That was close, she could have gotten hit or even worse killed. She realized that she was at their school already and everyone was looking towards her direction. She noticed all of EXO outside but one of them looks really worried.

        Luhan...

         Amber smiled upon seeing him but her smile immediately disappeared once she realizes she was still there with cars behind her. She pulled into the parking lot and turned off her car. Luhan started making his way to the car, knowing Amber was in there. She stepped out but she can't help but feel dizzy.

        Luhan saw her grab her head and ran to her, "Amber, are you okay?" he asked once he was in front of her. Dhe looked at him but he was kinda blurry. He grabbed and hugged her suddenly but she immediatley hugged back, thinking that everything feels so right. Just like in her dream, she felt warmth and love, "I was so worried about you. Nothing hurts, right?" he said looking at her, making sure she's okay.

      She giggled and nodded, "Oppa, I'm okay. I stopped before the car can even hit me," she said. Luhan looked at her when she said 'oppa'. The last time she called him that was when the whole knife thing happened. 

       "Thank God," he sighed, causing Amber to smile. They walked together to the entrance, completely engrossed in their conversation and not even noticing the other guys. Kyungsoo told the other guys what Luhan said about Amber which caused them to stay back and let them talk. They were just so adorable.

       "Class, take your seat. We have a new student," Mrs. Song announced so everybody sat down while looking at her confusedly but she just cleared before speaking, "Everybody, this is Kim Jonghyun."

        A handsome boy entered the classroom and every girl swooned over him but Amber rolled her eyes. She looked at him and gasped. His eyes were like the wolf's eyes in her dream. Amber looked away when her head started aching. Luhan noticed Amber grabbing her head again and looked at the new guy, only to be surprised too.

      "Hello, I'm Kim Jonghyun and it's very nice to meet all of you. I hope to make many friends," the new guy said and looked at Luhan with a smirk. Luhan growled but only Kris can hear it since his hearing is very good. Amber looked at Jonghyun again then at Luhan before memories hit her at once which caused her to scream because of pain. She fell to the floor while holding her head in pain. Luhan jumped up and ran to her before she can even pass out from all the pain. Fortunately, he was able to catch her.

        The scenario caused everyone to look at them worriedly, especially Mrs. Song, "Is she okay?!" she yelled. Luhan looked at her before looking at Amber.

      He tried to feel her pulse and thank god there was one. She was still breathing too so she is okay, "She's okay. She just passed out. I'll take her to the nurse," Luhan said and picked Amber up. Her head fell on his chest and he felt his heart stopped for a moment before beating faster than before. He walked out of the classroom and headed towards the clinic with his heart clenching upon seeing her look so lifeless.

      "Hello, Lu-oh my! What happened?!" the nurse exclaimed when she saw him carrying Amber. He didn't respond and put Amber to the bed instead. The nurse followed them, "Luhan, I know your secret because I'm your aunt and I'm guessing this is the girl you were in love with?" she asked.

     Luhan nodded but didn't take his eyes off Amber. He just hopes this happened because Amber's memories are finally coming back. He sighed, "Not were but still is," he said, causing his aunt to look at him with sad eyes.

        "She was like a daughter to me and I wish she remembers too but she may not because of him," she said and Luhan finally turned his attention towards her.

        "Two things. One, I know she was like a daughter to you, the same with my mom, but she's my girlfriend and the love of my life. She thinks I was killed by him even though I only did that so he wouldn't go after her but he did anyway. Two, one of s in his little group is now in our classroom. The strongest one," he explained.

        His aunt gasped before speaking, "This isn't good but we will deal with it."

      Their conversation was interrupted when they heard Amber groans. Amber's eyes fluttered open but this time she recognized the nurse and Luhan. He returned his attention to her, eyes filled with worry. 

       "Amber, are you okay?" Luhan and the nurse asked at the same time. Amber smiled upon seeing them and also because she finally recovered some memories.

       "I'm okay," she said making the two sigh in relief. Fortunately, she was alright. She really scared him and probably everyone in the classroom. Amber stood up and looked at the nurse, "I'm all good. Thanks...Taeyeon unnie," she smiled.

        The nurse smiled and hugged her, tears escaping from the nurse's eyes, "How about you two just go to the house? I'll be there later," the nurse said, Luhan and Amber nodded before leaving the clinic.

       "I'm so glad that you're okay," Luhan said while they walked out of the school.

             Amber looked up at him and smiled, "Sorry, I guess memories coming to you at once hurts a lot," she said that caused Luhan to look at her. They got out of the school and decided to just walk to his house since it just a few blocks away.