January 31st

Eternal
 January 31

Dear Love,

People will tell you what I’m writing to you is beautiful but it’s only beautiful because it’s about you. You are so beautiful.  Without beautiful inspiration, one cannot write beautiful things, and you are the most beautiful thing to me. More beautiful than flowers or sunshine, is you. I could never tell you this in person because I am no good at these things but I’ll tell you here, in the comfort of these pages. It’s sad to think this will be all you have left of me soon, but you won’t forget me right? You'll forget that I loved you like trees love the sun. You’re what helped me grow. I remember when we met, I was such a brat. Too much success spoiled me and made me somewhat angry though I'm not sure why. You came along when I was out with Sehun, you were a waitress remember? You wore that pink and white uniform that I sometimes wished you had kept. You brought us our bubble tea and I was sure you liked Sehun more because he got so much more tapioca than I did. It was filled almost to the middle, while mine, well I could count on my hands how many I had. Sehun just laughed at me, and I being the pouty brat I was, went right back to the counter and asked, no, demanded more pearls. And it was just you behind that counter. Maybe there was someone else but I only saw you. Laughing at me sure but it was all only you.  It was like seeing the sun shine for the first time, like a deaf man hearing Mozart. It was that kind of revelation. That didn’t stop me from demanding my pearls though, and you just giggled as you took my cup and poured them in.And I just stood and gawked at you, I must have looked so stupid. I loved you the moment I saw you. You told me later that you had also taken our order but I was too distracted to notice you and my punishment was no pearls. Were you in love with me then too? Did you love me when I was too rude and selfish to notice you? I went back everyday for a month just to see you, and even that was selfish. I’m sorry for that too. For being selfish. Even now, not telling you is selfish. I hope you forgive me.

Love