Princess

OnHo Family

ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ 

 

"Appa, appa, tell me a story?"

"Okay, sit down here then?"

Minki jumped sitting on her father's lap comfortably and rested her head on his chest.

"About what you want to hear today?"

"Fairy tale." said clapping his hands happy.

Minho laughed ruffling her hair. "Then a fairy tale will be. Let me think in a story."

"I already know, appa is a very handsome prince who must save the princess from the evil dragon."

Minho laughed. "I like that idea."

It was once a beautiful princess...

"And her name is Jinki." cried excitedly.

Jinki entered the room. "Who is calling me?"

"Appa, appa is telling me a story. Jinki appa is a princess and Minho appa is a prince."

"Why I have to be the princess?" asked pretending to make a pout.

"Because Jinki appa is beautiful like a princess."

Minho laughed at the expression that Jinki made, Jinki looked at him narrowing his eyes and Minho shrugged.

"Continue the history appa. Sit here with us appa." said waving at Jinki.

"Okay." said sitting down next to Minho.

There once was a beautiful princess named Jinki who lived in a enchanted castle made ​​of glass, no one could see what was going on inside, but the princess could see what was happening outside. She was very lonely until one day the princess saw a prince pass and was in love with him.

But what she didn't know is that he had an evil dragon who has long planned to enter the castle and steal the princess to him. One day she was walking through the garden of the castle again when he saw the prince, the princess said that she wanted to know his name, the prince stopped and looked at the castle, he had heard something.

"Is anyone there?" asked looking directly at the princess without seeing her for real.

"Can you hear me?"

"Yes." said the prince smiled.

After that day the prince went every day to talk to the princess and every day they loved each other more, until one day the dragon tired of waiting and stormed the castle catching the princess while she was sleeping.

The prince goes to the castle and found it almost destroyed, he went inside and saw that it was empty but found a dragon scale on the floor, so he already knew what had happened.

It took forever to get the prince on dragon's den and he heard the princess crying inside. Unsheathing his sword the prince entered in the cave.

The princess was trapped in a cage and the dragon was not there, the prince ran to the princess and with much effort he broke the cage and took her from inside. When they were leaving the dragon appeared and the prince stepped in front of the princess.

"You can't have her, she's mine."

The dragon snorted blowing smoke through his nose and the princess trembled with fear.

"Don't worry my princess I'll protect you."

The prince ran to the dragon and killed him, the princess went to the prince and hugged shaking giving a kiss of thanks.

The two returned to the castle and the prince asked the princess' hand in marriage, they lived happily ever after. And end.

Jinki laughed poking Minho. "She slept already."

Minho looked at his sleepy daughter and smiled. "She's so beautiful."

"Yes she is, let me put she into bed."

"No, let me do that you stay here."

Minho stood up and put Minki in bed covering her and giving a kiss goodnight. Returning to the living room he found Jinki smiling at him.

"What?"

"That was the dumbest story I've heard." said laughing.

Minho laughed. "My princess didn't like the story?" asked pulling Jinki and hugging him.

"Um, maybe if you tell me the part of the honeymoon I would like."

"I have a better idea, instead of telling you I will show."

Jinki laughed as Minho took him to the room.

 

ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ