Appa, it hurts

OnHo Family

"Appa."

Jinki moaned looking to the side, Minki was standing there in the dark staring at him, his dry lips he sighed. "What is it dear, you can't sleep?"

"No, my stomach hurts." She said with a groan.

Lighting the lamp Jinki realized that Minki was pale and glistening with sweat. He quickly sat up in bed.

"What are you feeling?" He asked placing his hand on her forehead and seeing that the girl was a little hot than normal.

"It hurts here." She said putting her little hand on her stomach. "And here." She said pointing to her head.

Jinki nodded standing up and taking Minki in his arms that rested her head on his shoulder and sighed.

"Let's take out this wet pajama and take a shower, okay?" He said her back who nodded weakly.

With a bit of trouble Jinki helped Minki to take out her pajamas that clung to her body with sweat, and took her to the bathroom. Turning the water he put his hand to see the temperature, could not be too hot. Jinki knew the cold water helped to reduce or at least not raise the temperature of the fever.

"It's cold." She said whimpering.

"I know dear, but it will help. Just wait a little bit I'll be right back. You can stay here by yourself?"

Minki nodded holding the sponge bear that Jinki handed it to her.

Jinki ran into the kitchen opening the medicine cabinet, sure they had the medicine to help, but... which one was it?

Widening his eyes Jinki whimpered, he did not know what to do, why Minho had to travel just that day? He was not good at doing these things, the younger it was.

He looked at his watch and saw it was almost three in the morning, sure Minho would be sleeping, but there was no way, he needed the younger to help.

Returning to the bathroom Jinki helped Minki to dry herself and dressed her with a freshly baked pajama, putting her on the bed and placing the thermometer under her arm.

"I'll be right back my dear."

Minki nodded and Jinki ran to the room picking up his phone.

"Jinki-yah?" He said in a rough sleepy voice.

Jinki felt a twinge of guilt about being awaking Minho this time, but it was an emergency.

"I'm sorry to wake you babe, but I need you."

"W-what's wrong?"        

"Minki-yah is sick and I don't know what to do, you're better than me at such times and she is so pale and..."

"Hey babe, calm down, okay? What is she feeling?"

"Hm, she told me that her stomach and her head are aching and I think she has a fever too. I took her to a bath, because I know it helps reduce fever and now she's in bed and I put the thermometer."

"Okay, then go see how many degrees of fever it is. Don't worry, you're doing fine." He said softly.

Jinki nodded and took the thermometer, checking it. "She's with 37.5 of fever."

"It is not so high, it's just you give the medicine to her and everything will be fine. You know that bottle with the blue cap? "

"Yes."

"It's that you need to give her, she will complain that she don't want it, because it is bitter, but insist with her."

Jinki smiled. "Okay, I can do this." He said already going to the kitchen and within seconds he saw the medicine in the cabinet. "Thanks Minho-yah, what would I do without you?"

"Probably a mess and would be a bad father."

"Yah!"

Minho chuckled making Jinki giggle. "You don't need be frightened, it is normal. She probably ate something that didn't do much good. Tomorrow she should be better, if not, you take her to hospital and call Jonghyun. "

"Okay, I'll do it."

"Tomorrow afternoon I'll be back."

"Okay, bye. Love you. "

"I love you too."

Jinki hung up and took a glass of water and the medicine for the room. Minki was dozing sitting, embraced with the stuffed bunny.

"Minki-yah dear, you need to take the medicine."

Minki blinked and groaned looking at Jinki. "I don't want to, it's that bitter, I know." She said pouting.

"I know it's bitter, but it will make you better. Would you rather be in pain?"

She looked at him and slowly shook his head.

"So you need to take it, I brought a glass of water to help."

"Minho-appa gives me strawberry milk when I need to take this medicine."

"Oh, really? So I will get one."

Minki nodded closing her eyes again and Jinki ran into the kitchen. Minho was spoiling Minki too much. He snorted shaking his head.

"Here."

She took the strawberry milk and opened waiting Jinki put the spoon inside. Minki grimaced, but swallowed the medicine and immediately started the milk. Jinki smiled and her face, putting a lock of hair behind her ear.

"You will get better in a while, okay?" He said yawning.

Minki yawned and nodded handing the bottle to Jinki, when he was going out of the room Minki called.

"Appa, can I sleep with you?"

"Of course you can, go to the room, I'll turn out the kitchen light."

Minki got off the bed and went to the room. When he came in she was lying in Minho's pillow, blinking trying to stay awake.

"You're already feeling better?"

"A little bit."

"Good, then go to sleep. Minho-appa said that tomorrow will be back."

"Really?" She said with eyes shining with happiness.

"Really." He said smiling.

Minki sighed closing her eyes. "So there we all can sleep together here." She mumbled sleepily.

Jinki chuckled. "Yes we can, goo night Minki-yah."

"Good night appa."