New family member

OnHo Family

ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ 

 

Minho muttered angry and pulled the blanket over his head, Minki snorted pouting and hid her head under her father's arm. The phone kept ringing nonstop in the living room.

"Minho-yah can you answer the phone?" Jinki yelled from the bathroom.

Minho rolled his eyes squeezing Minki in his arms and stay in silent. The phone stopped ringing and the two lying in bed sighed relieved for seconds later sigh, the phone rang again.

"Appa?"

"Hm?"

"Jinki appa will get mad if we do not get up."

"I know but it's so nice to stay here with you." He said making tickle in Minki who giggled.

"Aigoo you two." Jinki came out of the bathroom drying his hair while the phone was still screaming in the living room.

Minki laughed under the blanket and Minho peered seeing Jinki stopped in front of them with his arms crossed.

"You two won't get up?"

Minki get off Minho's arm and stuck her head out of the blanket. "Appa why you don't lay a little bit here with us? Here is so warm."

"Yeah appa, come lie with us?" Minho said pouting.

Jinki rolled his eyes and looked into the hallway, the phone ringing nonstop. "If we don't answered it, will keep ringing."

"Appa." Minki cried flashing her big eyes.

Her eyes were so big like Minho's and Jinki sometimes wondered if she wasn't his real daughter.

Jinki laughed looking both pouting and winking. "Just a little bit then."

Minho laughed and lifted the blanket, Jinki curled himself in Minho and took Minki's hand.

"You're right Minki-yah here is warm." He said snuggling in Minho.

Minki nodded. "Minho appa is always warm, I love hug him."

Jinki laughed poking Minho. "Me too dear, me too."

Minho picked up the phone and dialed the numbers sighing.

"Yah, why don't you answer the phone?"

"Good morning to you too Kibum."

"Oh it's you, ."

Minho rolled his eyes. "What do you want Kibum?"

"What were you doing that didn't answer the phone, huh?"

"Cuddling."

"Ew gross."

Minho sighs. "Not like that Kibum, we were with Minki."

"Ah, then it's forgivable that Jinki for not answering."

"Yes, whatever. What do you want?"

"Oh. You won't believe Minho-yah we got the call."

"What call?"

"From the adoption agency, we have an appointment at the orphanage today." He said practically screaming with joy.

"This is serious Kibum? Wah, I'm very happy for you."

"Thank you, will you come, right?"

"Of course we will."

"And Minki’s too."

"If you want to."

"Of course I want, I need my little girl with me."

"We'll be there then."

Minho went to the bathroom where Jinki was brushing Minki's hair.

"We need to get ready baby, we are going with Kibum and Jonghyun to the orphanage."

"Uncle Kibum will have a baby too?"

"Yes dear they will." Minho said smiling.

"And I can go too?"

"Of course you do."

Minki jumped of the stool and ran into her room saying that she would choose a lovely dress and Jinki laughed.

"Come on then."

The five met at the reception of the orphanage and Kibum was very nervous, Minki stood beside him holding his hand and Jonghyun on the other side. Minho could see that Jonghyun was also very nervous and this was completely normal in that kind of situation.

"So, what do you prefer boy or girl?" one lady of middle-aged very friendly asked.

"I don't know, can we see them first?"

"Sure, follow me."

There's so many children waiting to be adopted and all of them are always very excited when they see prospective parents coming, but in the end a little boy with small eyes, almost feline like Kibum's was what drew the most attention. He was four years old and his is very smart, spoke with Kibum and Jonghyun with ease despite his young age.

They couldn't take Jiwoo home yet, had some papers that needed to be signed and approved by the adoption agency but it doesn't take long and soon they would be together.

Kibum didn't want to leave, he wouldn't let Jiwoo but in the end he was convinced by Jonghyun to go promising that the next day they would visit the boy again. Jiwoo was very happy to hear this and make Jonghyun promise that they would back to see him.

Not long before everything was ready and Jiwoo could finally go to his new house, Kibum prepared a party for his arrival and everyone was there to celebrate the new family member.

 

ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ