Hunting easter eggs

OnHo Family

ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ 

 

 

Jinki sighed pulling the blanket over his face, he wasn't angry, is not that, he was just a little, okay maybe angry is the word to describe him now. Jinki was not really enjoying the situation where he was or better, he'd be the next day.

"Baby you can stop sighing dramatically like that?"

Jinki huffed crossing his arms making the blanket to curl up in his arms and thereby discovering Minho.

Minho sighed sitting and pulling the blanket off Jinki who pouted. "You can stop it? You look like a child."

"Oh yeah, I look like a child now?"                            

Minho shook his head and lay down again. "All this because of the costume? If you don't want to wear it just says so."

"It is ridiculous." whimpered.

"Should I wear then? I've offered it to you many times, it was you who decided that would use it."

"Yeah, whatever."

Minho chuckled and pulled Jinki hugging him. "Think in that way, Minki-yah is going to enjoy herself tomorrow."

Jinki sighed snuggling in Minho's arms. "And that's why I'm doing this."

Minho hummed. "We can sleep now?"

"Yes, good night baby."

"Night baby."

 

 

Minho entered in Minki's room and opened the window making the sun's light enter the room.

"Minki-yah is time to get up, come on."

Minki moaned and turned blinking her little eyes. "Good morning appa." said sleepily.

"Good morning dear."

Minki blinked and stared looking at Minho who laid his hands on hips smiling at her expression.

"Appa why you're in those clothes?"

"What, you don't know? Today is a day of hunting."

"Hunting?"

"Yeah, you forgot what day it is today?"

Minki's eyes widened with realization. "Oh."

Minho laughed. "Come on then, get up and get ready because it's time to go."

Minki promptly jumped out of bed.

Minho and Minki left the room, the two were wearing shorts, vests and hats matching and Minki holding a basket in her hand.

"Appa?"

"Mmm?"

"Where is Jinki appa?"

"Oh, he had to do some things this morning so for now it will be just us, that are okay?"

Minki nodded and the two went into the kitchen to have breakfast.

"Appa what's that?" asked through a mouthful of porridge.

"What?" asked looking at where Minki is pointing. "It seems a footprint?"

Minki's eyes widened and she get down of the chair quickly dropping the spoon on the floor.

"A footprint of a bunny!" shouted.

Minho ducked looking at the ground. "You're right it is a bunny's footprint."

Minki grinned and ran to the table picking up the basket. "Appa let's go, he was going outside."

Minho laughed at Minki's enthusiasm. "First we finish eating, huh?"

Minki pouted. "Appa."

"Not Minki-yah, first let's finish eating."

Minki sighed and sat back, Minho gave her a clean spoon and they resumed eating.

After Minki had eaten everything that Minho had done to her, they were finally ready for the hunting.

Minki promptly get off the chair taking the basket and impatiently waited for Minho who takes things from the table arranging everything.

"Appa." whimpered with hurry.

"Hey, wait a minute." said in a tone of reproach.

Minki huffed and crossed her arms.

The two left the kitchen and followed the bunny's footprints that went to the backyard, the footsteps stopped at strategically chosen places and in each of these places had colored plastic eggs containing inside all kinds of sweets and chocolates.

Minki happy was following the footsteps and filling her basket, Minho was watching her laughing with Minki's enthusiasm every time that she put another egg in the basket.

The yard wasn't so big, but Minho and Jinki did everything possible to hide the eggs and even creating some difficulties, as if Minki was in the middle of a forest doing a hunting for truth.

Minki's eyes widened when she saw white ears escaping behind a bush.

"Appa." whispered.

Minho crouched beside her trying to hide his smile. "What is that Minki-yah?" whispered back.

"I-I think I saw a bunny."

Minho craned spying where Minki is pointing. "You saw?"

"Yes, that is... is it the bunny easter? A big bunny easter."

Minho laughter. "I don't know, is it?"

Suddenly Minki jumped doing some eggs fall to the ground. "I need him appa, let's catch this bunny."

Minho laughed and followed Minki who went through the bush behind the bunny.

The two walked behind the bunny that hummed while hiding the eggs, Minki had almost forgotten the eggs and focused on getting the bunny.

"Appa." whispered stopping suddenly.

"Yes?"

"Where is he going?"

"I don't know, maybe has a bunny hole here."

Minki's eyes widened . "It has?"

Minho shrugged and the bunny peered over his shoulder, Minki not lost this movement.

"Yah bunny comes here."

The bunny turned and hid behind the tree and Minki rushed there.

Minho counted the seconds waiting for Minki's reaction.

"Appa, appa! Jinki appa is a bunny!" yelled surprise.

Minho laughed without contain himself.

"Appa you are a bunny. Aw, you're so beautiful!" said running her fingers in the synthetic fur costume.

Minho laughed loudly and Jinki snorted his eyes narrowing. Minho would pay for it, but for now he would focus on Minki.

"Yes, I'm a bunny for today."

Minki jumped squealing with happiness embracing Jinki that laughed and picked her up. Minho appeared beside them and winked at Jinki.

"So you find the bunny."

Minki laughed when Jinki sniffed her face like a real bunny.

"Yes and he is mine."

Minho frowned. "Hey, he it's mine too."

Minki laughed. "Oh no appa, the bunny is all mine."

"Yes, I'm of the Minki-yah."

Minho's eyes narrowed and Jinki ignored.

"What do you think if we go looking for more easter eggs? I think you left some behind."

Minki clapped. "I want."

Jinki placed Minki on the floor that ran through the yard tipping her hat on the floor.

Minho crossed his arms and pouted and Jinki laughed.

"Hey baby don't be like that, today is day of Minki-yah and I will be hers, but the night I will be all yours."

Minho's face lit up and a devilish smile tugged at his lips.

"Maybe you can use this costume this night too." purred.

"What?"

Minho blinked to him and went after Minki's that was digging into a huge potted plant behind an easter egg.

Jinki sighed and then just laughing, yes he had a ert husband and he liked that.

"Hey, will you leave me behind?" said running to Minho and Minki.

Minho laughed reaching out and promptly Jinki took his hand lacing his fingers together watching Minki put more easter eggs in her basket.

 

 

ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ