Sunday morning

OnHo Family

ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ 

 

Minho opened his eyes with the sunlight streaming through the window blinds, a smile blossomed on his lips, today was sunday, day to stay until late in bed. Lately sundays have become the preferred days to Minho.

He turned slightly to the side and looked at Jinki who was still sleeping peacefully with his ​​head lying on his chest and his arms wrapped around Minho’s waist. They always slept this way, even as they fought in the end they would waking up the next day in the same position, always embraced, always loving.

Minho ran his fingers through Jinki's hair pushing him away from his eyes that vibrated and opened, a bright smile appeared on Jinki’s lips.

"Good morning baby."

Jinki snuggled closer squeezing his arms at Minho's waist.

"Good morning, it's time to get up?"

Minho looked at the clock and saw that it was still early, at least for sunday was still early.

"No, not yet."

Jinki chuckled and lifted his head giving a light kiss on Minho. "So we still have time?"

Minho hummed in response and pulled Jinki closer kissing him again, this time with a little more desire, okay maybe a lot of desire, they no longer had much time to be together as well.

Jinki pulled the blanket over them while Minho pulled off his shirt, breathing of them getting faster, they bodies warming.

"I miss this." Minho muttered sliding his hands down to Jinki's body that shuddered.

"Me too." said panting.

"Appa, appa!"

Jinki lifted his head peeking out of the blanket and Minho sighed pulling his pants up again.

"Minki you're awake." said smiling.

Minki entered in the room dragging her stuffed bunny that she had won from Kibum and Jonghyun, with her messy hair and long sweater dragging on the ground.

"What are you two doing?"

Jinki laughed and rolled off Minho sitting on the bed. "I'm hugging your appa, you want to join us?"

Minki's little eyes sparkled with happiness and she jumped on the bed almost crushing Minho that laughed and setting her up between them.

"Appa I want to hug you too." said stretching his little arms towards Minho.

Minho pulled Minki into his lap and hugged she tight and looked at Jinki that smiled shrugging.

"Good morning my dear."

"Good morning Minho appa, good morning Jinki appa."

Jinki kissed Minki's forehead. "What we are doing today?"

"Picnic in Taemin's uncle house!"

"Minki, uncle Taemin must be busy today, he..."

"No, no he promised me. I'll call him." said jumping out of bed and ran to the living room.

Minho snorted. "They spoil her too much."

Jinki laughed lying again on Minho's chest that wrapped his arms and brought him closer.

"They love her in the same way that we love and there is nothing too much than a little pampering to our little girl."

"You're right."

Minho pulled Jinki and kissed him again.

"Appas let's make breakfast, I'm hungry." said pouting.

The two split up and laughed, they loved sunday mornings.

 

ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ