Minki’s special day

OnHo Family

ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ 

 

 

Minho looked at the living room, had pink cushions on the sofa, family pictures had been removed from the fireplace and pink candles of various sizes were in place and also pink cards were placed.

In the dining room had a big panel also pink that had painted a princess with long, dark hair as Minki's and a crown on her head, the table had sweets, candies and cupcakes ranging in various shades of course, pink and green.

"Looks like a unicorn throw up here." he muttered irritably.

Jinki entered in the living room taking a piece of cellophane that was stuck in his hair. "I know, right?!"

"Why we leave these two decorate the house?" he pulled Jinki and wrapped his arms around his waist.

"Because Minki-yah always gets what she wants?" he snuggled closer to Minho leaning his head on his shoulder.

Minho sighed. "And Kibum too."

Jinki laughed, in the end Kibum managed to convince him and Minho to make a big birthday party for Minki and of course he would be responsible for decorating, soon as Minki heard about it she said that would help with that too and the house was all covered with pink.

"It had to be all pink?" he whimpered pressing Jinki further into his arms.

"It's Minki-yah's preferred color."

Minho snorted. "I think Kibum likes this color more than Minki-yah."

"Yah, I heard that!" Kibum shouted from the kitchen accompanied by Minki's happy laughter.

Jinki laughed. "Minki-yah is happy and that's what matters, right?"

"I guess." he murmured pouting.

Jinki stood on his tiptoes and gave a peck on Minho's lips. "You know, maybe you could help us instead of just stand here complaining."

"That's right your ." Kibum screamed again.

"Look your language Kibum." Jinki rebuked when he heard Minki’s giggle.

Minho rolled his eyes. "I swear to you that by the end of the night I'll kill Kibum."

"Who will kill my husband?"

Jinki and Minho turned to see Jonghyun at the door with a huge gift box under his arm.

"Hey hyung." Minho waved.

Jonghyun smiled and approached the couple who were still holding each other in the middle of the living room. "Where is my little princess?" put the gift on the couch next to the pinks cushions.

"Uncle Jonghyun!" Minki appeared all covered in pink glitter with hair escaping from her ponytail that she was using.

Jonghyun ducked opening his arms and Minki ran to him hugging tight.

"Hey little princess how are you?"

"Great." she smiled with two missing teeth in .

Jonghyun ruffled Minki's hair and stood with her in his arms going into the kitchen, Jinki and Minho could hear them talking animatedly.

"It's so nice to see that they all love her so much, isn't it?" Jinki asked smiling at Minho.

"Yes it is, is difficult not to love Minki-yah, she's so perfect."

"Oh baby I get so happy when I hear you talk like that, it's so important to me that you are happy with me and our daughter."

Minho kissed the top of Jinki's head. "And when I wasn't happy with you? Even when we fight I'm happy with you baby."

"Yeah right, you are happy more properly after we fight."

Minho laughed. "Oh yeah, makeup is amazing." he whispered in Jinki's ear.

Jinki blushed when he felt Minho's hand down across his back and give a slight squeeze in his .

"Minho-yah, Minki-yah is right there." he sighed shakily when Minho squeezed his even more.

"She is with Kibum and Jonghyun." he whispered biting his ear.

Jinki pulled away from Minho gasping. "We need to finish preparing the party, later okay?"

Minho pouted but left Jinki going out to the kitchen and went after him. If Minho thought the living room was a mess of pink the kitchen was a thousand times worse, had utensils scattered everywhere and the table was full of glue, glitter and papers.

"What are we doing here?"

"You're not doing anything other than being a pain in the ." Kibum said with a grimace.

"Oh so much love." he muttered sitting between Jinki and Minki.

"Appa look what I did."

Minho looked at the card that Minki was holding.

"It's lovely dear, for what they are?" he caught doing some sequins fall.

"To give to my guests."

"Really? I'm sure they will be very happy when they won one of those."

Minki nodded concentrated making another card. "Uncle Kibum told me to do the most beautiful possible."

"And all is getting very beautiful dear."

Minki smiled taking glue and pasting a paper heart on the front of the card. "This is for you appa."

Minho took the card and smiled, he loves when Minki made ​​drawings or anything else for him. "Thank you my little princess."

"And for me? Appa doesn't deserve one too?" Jinki pouted.

Minki laughed. "Not appa your is here." she picks up another card identical to the Minho and gave to him.

Jinki smiled and muttered a thank you with eyes full of tears. Minho put his arm around Jinki's bringing him closer.

"Aw you guys are so cute together, I hate you." Kibum elbowed in Jonghyun that widened his eyes.

"What I did?"

"I want a son too."

"But honey..."

"No I don't care, I want one now." he crossed his arms and huffed angrily.

"Dear why you won’t take a bath now, it's almost time the guests arrive." Jinki raised pulling Minki out of the kitchen.

"But appa I want to finish doing them."

"After Minho appa will help you finish, go now."

Minki looked once more to the table and nodded going to the bathroom.

Jinki turned to Minho who was red trying to hold his laughter. "Yah don't laugh if not this will be left for you too."

"I know, but this is so funny, look at Jonghyun's face."

Jinki looked at Jonghyun who was trying all ways to make Kibum understand that they still couldn't adopt a child, they had to wait like everyone else. This wasn't the first time they fight for it and certainly wouldn't be the last, not until Kibum had his son in his arms. And Jinki understood this very well, he and Minho had gone through a slow and painful process until they adopt Minki but all this was worth it.

"Kibum-yah why don't you come with me to my room, I'm in doubt on what to wear tonight."

Kibum stopped talking and looked at Jinki. "Really? You never let me choose your clothes."

Jinki shrugged. "Today is a very important day."

Kibum smiled. "Then let's go." he pulled Jinki and left the kitchen.

Jonghyun sighed. "This is getting worse every day."

Minho laughed and opened the refrigerator grabbing two beers and handed one to Jonghyun. "You will soon get to adopt a child too, Kibum just need to have a little more patience."

Jonghyun took a sip of his beer and snorted and both ended up laughing, Kibum never have patience.

"Yah Minho brings your here right now."

Minho rolled his eyes and stood up. "Aigoo how you stand it?"

Jonghyun laughed. "What can I do if I love him?"

"Yeah right."

"Yah Minho!"

"Aish Kibum I'm coming."

The party was wonderful, all Minki's school friends came, of course those that parents didn't care because Minki have two fathers instead of a father and a mother. But still had quite a lot of kids running through the house and playing with all the games that Jinki and Kibum had prepared.

Taemin and Kai appeared not long after the party started bringing a huge gift box that Minki was more than happy when she saw.

Some Minho's and Jinki's friends came and the party went off without any problems. Time to sing Happy Birthday Minki was very happy and Minho could see that Jinki had tears in his eyes, but he also had, he was very happy to see his daughter growing up and being surrounded by so much love and affection.

Minho took Minki in his lap and took her to the bedroom, he took the princess dress that she was wearing, put on her pajamas and then covered she giving a tenderly kiss in the top of her head.

"Sleep well my dear."

"Good night appa." she muttered turning and hugging her bunny plush.

Minho smiled and left closing the door.

Jinki was in the kitchen ending to store some things, Minho hugged him from behind giving a kiss on his neck.

"Let these things there, packed up tomorrow, let’s go to bed."

"I'm already going Minho-yah just let me finish these."

Minho pulled Jinki closer. "No, let's go now." he whispered making Jinki shiver.

"Baby if we leave these things here tomorrow will be full of ant."

Minho sighed. "I don't care, let's go."

Jinki rolled his eyes but left Minho pull him to the hallway going to their room.

"Now that my party begins."  he closed the door with his foot and pushed Jinki to bed.

Jinki chuckled. "Aren't you tired?"

"From you? Never baby."

 

 

ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ