I’m sorry appa

OnHo Family

ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

 

Minho removed his glasses and sighed tiredly, will make three hours he was writing nonstop in complete silence and at the time he had not noticed, but now it was obvious that something was wrong, Minki was too quiet.

He left the office and saw that the television was on but no signal Minki's.

"Minki-yah where are you?"

Minki didn't answer and Minho started to get worried when suddenly the sound of something falling and crashing came from the room.

Minho ran to the room and found Minki stop beside the bookcase holding a cloth in her hand.

"Minki-yah you’re okay?"

"Appa." whimpered. "It was an accident."

Minho looked down and his eyes widened. "You did this?"

Minki lowered his head making her hair fall in front of her face like a curtain and nodded.

Minho sighed approaching Minki. "What happened here?"

Minki sniffed. "I-I was just trying to help appa, I wanted to help you clean the house and when Jinki appa came home he would be happy."

"You shouldn't have done that Minki-yah, not without telling me first."

"I know appa and I'm sorry."

Minho looked at the clock and realized that hadn't long to Jinki to get home, he ran his fingers through Minki's hair making her look up.

"We need to clean this up here before Jinki appa arrives."

Minki's eyes widened. "H-he is coming already."

"In half an hour."

Minki started to cry and Minho didn't know what to do until he had an idea.

Minho leaned down picking up the pieces of the trimmer books he had bought for Jinki when he had gone to Paris on an autograph session he had done there.

"What do you think if we made one for him?"

Minki ducked trying to get one of the pieces but Minho gently tapped her hand out, he didn't want her to run the risk of cutting herself.

"Y-you think that appa will like?"

Minho stood up holding all the pieces. "Yes I'm sure, now come on."

Minki was in the kitchen preparing things to make a rabbit to Jinki while Minho was finished cleaning making sure that didn't have any left fragment to them might be injured.

He called Jinki asking him to go the market and buy a few things for dinner as an excuse for him to take a little longer to arrive and Minki have enough time to finish.

Jinki opened the door and pulled out his shoes putting his tired feet into slippers, the wonderful smell of dinner and traveled until him and Jinki could hear Minho and Minki happily talking about what she had done at school today.

"Hey." came placing the bag on the table.

"Appa!" Minki down from the chair and ran to Jinki hugging him.

"How was your day today dear?"

Minki looked at Minho who was idly leaning against the counter and then looked back at Jinki.

"Appa." said getting away from his arms.

Jinki frowned. "What happened?"

Minki pulled a wire of her dress twisting between her fingers and Jinki knew she only did this when she was nervous.

"I-I was trying to help Minho appa with cleaning and..." she looked at Minho who again nodded for her to continue. "And I without meaning broke one of your bunnies."

Jinki sighed and looked at Minho. "One of those that Minho appa brought from Paris?"

Minki nodded looked at the floor.

"But Minki-yah did something for you to put in place Jinki-yah."

Jinki raised an eyebrow. "Did you do something for me?"

"Yes she did, isn't dear?"

Minki nodded again still not looking at Jinki.

"And what did you do?" asked crouching and getting at Minki's height.

"Why you don't show for Jinki appa, Minki-yah?"

Minki looked at Minho and left the kitchen returned with a bunny made of colorful stocking with buttons on the eyes and nose and a scarf around his neck.

Timidly she gave to Jinki who started laughing.

"This is beautiful, it was you who did it?"

"With Minho's appa helps."

Jinki looked at Minho that showed to him his fingers with a lot of bandage.

Jinki laughed again. "Minho appa doesn't know sews very well."

Minki laughed. "No, he doesn’t."

Minho snorted and started laughing, he really doesn't sew well.

Jinki squeeze the bunny in his chest. "I loved, it was so beautiful."

"Really?" her eyes shone.

"Yes, now let's put this on together with another bunny." said reaching for Minki.

Minki cried of happiness and before taking Jinki's hand she ran to Minho hugging him. "Thank you appa."

Minho hugged her back tight. "You're welcome, dear."

Minki took Jinki's hand and Minho winked at him who mumbled a thank you. Minho smiled and turned to finish the dinner.

 

ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ