New family

OnHo Family

ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ 

 

Jinki turned in bed for the thirtieth time, he just couldn't sleep, he was very anxious.

Minho snorted and opened his eyes staring at Jinki. "Can you please go to sleep?"

"I can't." whined pulling and putting the pillow over his face. "I just can't sleep."

Minho sighed and pulled the pillow of Jinki's face. "Baby if you don't sleep now tomorrow you will be tired and grumpy and it won't be any help."

Jinki knew Minho was right, he knew he needed to sleep, but still the sleep wouldn't come, the anxiety was so big that sleep just escaped of him.

"Tomorrow we will get our daughter can you feel it baby, this felling?"

Minho turned to Jinki and took his hand. "I'm also looking forward Jinki-yah, but I'm so tired. Today I had a meeting with a publisher that took more than four hours, I'm worn out physically and mentally."

Jinki was being selfish, as soon Minho had come home that night he had noticed how the younger man was tired and now he was behaving like a child.

"I'm sorry, I know you're tired and I'm not letting you sleep."

"It's okay, let's just try sleep a little okay? Tomorrow we will finally bring Minki-yah to home."

Jinki smiled, he couldn't wait to bring their daughter to their house, show her everything, showing the room that he and Minho had prepared for her.

"You're right, let's sleep."

Minho hummed in response and closed his eyes again.

"Minho-yah?"

Minho opened his eyes again and sighing. "What?"

"Do you think she'll like her room?"

"Aigoo Jinki-yah, just go to sleep."

Jinki chuckled.

Jinki was singing as he finished chopping the vegetables for soup while rice finished getting ready, the table was prepared for a banquet and when Minho entered in the kitchen raised an eyebrow.

"Special breakfast?" said kissing Jinki's cheek.

"We need to be well fed today, after all today is an important day."

Minho hummed in response and sat at the table drinking his coffee and waiting for Jinki that finished putting the vegetables in the soup pot and capped.

While they ate Jinki couldn't stop thinking about how his life would be with Minki now. They thought a lot before trying approval to adopt a child and then they went through a long process before being accepted and adding to it was the part where they are two men and that made ​​it more difficult the whole process.

But after all this, after all the stress and suffering they would finally get their daughter.

Jinki could still remember the first time he saw Minki at the orphanage, she was sitting in a corner drawing while all the other kids were around him and Minho.

While he was talking with a boy with long hair that covered his eyes and a pretty smile she approached Minho's that was stood there looking out the window thoughtfully.

He remembers Minho looked at the instant Minki pulled his shirt calling his attention, Minho looked at her with a smile and she handed him a paper. Jinki approached and saw that Minho was holding a paper and it was drawing Minho, Jinki and a long-haired girl with a big smile on her face holding hands, he could see Minho's smile get larger and his eyes was shining and at that moment he realized that the girl had won younger man's heart and didn’t take long to win Jinki's too.

"Baby?"

Jinki blinked and looked at Minho. "What is that?"

Minho laughed. "I'm asking you what hour you want me to pick you."

"Ah, I'm going to leave early so you can get at three?"

 "Okay, I'll be there in and school for we go together."

The day dragged on, Jinki looked at the clock five in five minutes, even the kids realized that he was distracted and more clumsy than usual, but thank God the time has passed and now he was standing in front of the school waiting Minho that was late.

The two hurried into the orphanage and Minki was already there waiting for them sitting on wooden bench with her ​​small suitcase and a plush teddy bear in her arms. Jinki felt his eyes fill with tears as soon as he saw her and Minho took a deep breath.

"Are you ready Minki-yah?" ahjumma asked gently.

Minki jumped off the bench and ran hugging tightly Minho's legs. "Hi Minho-ssi." said sheepishly.

Minho put his hand on her head and smiled tenderly. "Hello Minki-yah, how are you?"

"Good." said peering through Minho's legs for Jinki. "Hi Jinki-ssi."

Jinki leaned down and ran his hand across her face. "Hello dear, are you ready to go to your new home?"

Minki's eyes sparkled with happiness and she nodded, she went and got her bag with ahjumma's help.

"I am now."

Minho and Jinki laughed and took her to their car, set Minki in the seat that they had bought especially for her and Jinki adjusted the belt.

Minki looked out the window watching the trees sway with the wind and people passing in the streets while Minho and Jinki talked quietly in the front of the car.

Minki's eyes widened. "I'm going to live here?"

"Yes, this is your new home, you like?" Jinki asked crouching beside her.

Minki nodded clutching the teddy bear to her chest.

"Then let's come in?" said reaching out to Minki that faltered a bit, but after a moment took his hand.

Minho parked the car and entered and seeing Minki stopped in the middle of the room firmly holding her teddy bear on her arm looking around, he could hear the noise from Jinki inside the kitchen probably preparing something for them to eat.

"Do you want to see your new room Minki-yah?"

Minki turned to him and nodded shyly.

"Hey bab... Jinki-yah, we're going to see Minki's room, do you wanna go with us?"

Jinki pointed from the kitchen door wiping his hands. "Sure, come on."

Minho and Jinki led Minki to the room that now would be of her, it had been decorated by both and with a little help from Kibum and Taemin, Jonghyun said it was very girl thing for him to do and so he won from Kibum a slapped in his head making others laugh.

The walls were in a clear tone coral that Minho painted, the white curtains swaying gently with the breeze coming through the window, white furniture was made ​​of wood and had some pictures of animals in the walls, all very simple because they wanted that Minki to finish decorating in her way, with her things.

"So? What do you think?"

Minki looked at them and they could see the happiness on her face stamped. "All this is mine?"

"Yes, we even bought some clothes for you with the help of uncle Kibum that later will come to know you."

Minki opened the wardrobe's door and shouted jumping happy doing both laugh of her happiness.

"Thanks Jinki-ssi and Minho-ssi."

"You know what would make me happy?"

Minki looked at Minho a little puzzled. "What?"

"That you call us of appa."

Jinki's eyes widened, Minho wasn't going too fast with Minki? She had just arrived.

Minki blinked getting chubby cheeks flushed. "Can I?"

"We're not your parents now?"

Minki nodded biting her lip and Minho laughed, she looked like Jinki now.

"But just call when you are comfortable with it dear." Jinki said looking at Minho who shrugged.

"O-okay."

"Now what do you say we go get something to eat?"

Minki looked up smiling. "I'm hungry."

Jinki laughed. "Good, because I made a chocolate cake for you."

"Just for me?"

"Oh no, I think I'll eat first." Minho said narrowing his eyes. "Jinki appa makes cake very tasty, I don't think I will let some for you." said leaving the room.

Minki blinked and Jinki laughed. "I think you better run otherwise you will stay without cake, Minho appa is greedy."

"Yes I am." yelled from the kitchen.

Minki laughed and looked to Jinki as if she expected approval to leave the room.

"Go."

Minki giggled and ran out of the room. "I want cake too appa."

Jinki smiled, it came out so natural that he thought neither Minki itself realized and in the kitchen Minho smiled feeling his heart lighten, Minki called him appa for the first time of many.

 

ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ 

 

So... this is the beginning of everything, a new family there with Minho, Jinki and Minki...

I hope you like and leave your comment... ^^