Hard Path and Jelousy

I'M IN LOVE WITH MY SISTER

(ANOTHER MORNING CAME AND SINCE JY AGENCY GAVE HER FREE TIME TO SPEND WITH HER FAMILY AND FRIENDS.. SHE SLEPT UNTIL LATE.. HM ON THE OTHER SIDE WOKE UP EARLY AND THINKING HOW TO GET JY HEART BACK... HER FIRST THOUGHT WAS TO MAKE EVERYTHING SHE AND JY USED TO DO... SO THE FIRST THING WAS TO WAKE JY UP LIKE SHE USED TO DO A LONG TIME AGO.. SHE SLOWLY SNEAK IN JY ROOM AND SMILE SEEING HER BEUTIFUL SISTER SOUNDLY SLEEPING.. HM GOT IN JY BED AND HUG HER AND STARTED TO WHISPER IN JY EAR..)

--------------AT JY ROOM----------------

HM: "Jiyeon-ah.. wake up.. it's almost mid-day"

JY: "Not now oppa"

HM: (shocked) "O- oppa? Jiyeon-ah, If you don't wake up I'll tickle you"

JY: "Oppa.. threats don't go with me, you know that.. now get out and let me sleep more... you got me tired las night"

HM: "Last night?.. YAH! PARK JIYEON! WAKE UP RIGHT NOW!"

JY: "Uhmm? eonni?.. YAH! WHAT THE HECK? LET GO OF ME.. WHO GAVE YOU PERMISSION TO GET IN MY ROOM?"

HM: "Did you slept with someone last night?"

JY: "No, why you ask!" (angry)

HM: "You kept calling me oppa.. explain yourself young lady"

JY: "That's how I always call my manager you idiot.. and I said that about last night because he always makes me work until late.. happy?"

HM: "Yah! watch your lenguage.. I'm your eonni"

JY: "Agh! again with that.. I'm old enough now Hyomin, and so what if I sleep with a guy.. you souldn't care.. in fact you never cared for me, why sould you now?"

HM: "Jiyeon-ah"

JY: "Now get the out of my room and let me keep sleeping"

HM: "Jiyeon-ah you're not going to get back to sleep.. I need to talk to you"

JY: "About what?!.. honestly Hyomin, since yesterday you've been all weird to me.. just act like you used to 5 years ago"

(suddenly JY phone rang)

*phone conversation

JY: "Hello?"

Manager: "Jiyeon-ssi, sorry to disturb you.. but are you free now?"

JY: "Yes oppa, why?"

Manager: "I know is out of the blue, but can you come for a photoshoot today? like now?"

JY: "Sure... but buy me food later"

Manager: "Deal.. your photoshoot is with one of the most famous male idols in Korea"

JY: "Ok.. what time are you picking me up oppa?"

Manager: "Actually can you get someone to bring you here?.. I'm already here with the crew and I have to confirm you asistance and read some papers that are involved in the photoshoot"

JY: "Fine.. I see who can get me there"

Manager: "Ok.. I'll text you the direction.. you are the best Jiyeon-ssi"

JY: "It's nothing oppa.. but you better buy me something expensive, because I was sleeping"

Manager: "I will.. see you in a bit, bye"

JY: "Bye oppa"

*end of phone call*

JY: "Go dress up.. you're driving me to a photoshoot today"

HM: "Huh?.. why?"

JY: "Because it's my work"

HM: "Why should I drive you?"

JY: "Fine if you don't want to.. then I'll call someone else"

HM: "No, no.. I'll drive you, go get ready"

JY: "Good"

(AFTER GETTING READY.. JY AND HM WENT TO THE PLACE WHERE THE PHOTOSHOOT WAS GOING TO BE.. ONCE THEY ARRIVE, JY MANAGER WELCOME THEM AND LEAD JY TO THE DRESSING ROOM.. WHEN JY GOT OUT, HM HEART SKIP A BEAT.. HER SISTER LOOKED SO BEUTIFUL AND INOCENT, SHE WANTED TO GO A GIVE A HER A KISS.. BUT SHE KNEW SHE COULDN'T, SHE HAD TO MAKE JY LOVE HER AGAIN.. THE PHOTOSHOOT STARTED.. AND THE MALE MODEL CAME, HM GOT JELOUS OF THE WAS THAT MAN WAS LOKING AND TOUCHING JY.. AFTER SOME HOURS.. THE PHOTOSHOOT ENDED AND JY HAD TO CHOOSE THE PICTURES THAT WILL GO IN THE MAGAZINE.. THIS WHERE THE PICTURES SHE CHOOSE...

SBSHeroes-Wedding-Jiyeon-Yunho+(1).jpg20110417_yunho_jiyeon_3.jpgladygotgo.jpg

naver_com_20110410_223118.jpg1303353944-sao-han-24.jpgtumblr_ljfzgfEs2D1qav8v0o1_500.jpg110411Heroes02.jpg

AFTER THE EVERYTHING WAS DONE, JY GOT TO HER DRESSING ROOM AND CHANGE.. ONCE SHE GOT OUT, SHE WAS ABOUT TO GO TO HM, BUT A MAN STOPPED HER AND STARTED TO TALK TO HER..)

----------AT THE P.S LOCATION-------------

YunHo: "Hey, I'm YounHo"

JY: "Jiyeon"

YunHo: "I know who you are.. you looked so beutiful over there.. can I have your number?"

JY: "I know I'm beautiful, and no.. you can't have my number"

YunHo: "Why? your manager won't know"

JY: "Well first.. I don't even know you and I don't have any intrst in knowig you, and second..I have to go, so move"

YunHo: "C'mon Jiyeon-ssi.. how about if we make it a one night thing? if you know what I mean"

JY: "Tsk.. your not even my type.. so get lost and don't talk to me again.. such a ert" (walking towards HM who was beyond jelous) "Let's go.. I'm sick of this place now"

(GETTING INTO HM CAR AND DRIVING)

------------IN HM CAR-----------

HM: "You were great in the photoshoot.. I didn't know you were like that"

JY: "Yeah well.. I am, it's my job after all"

HM: "You looked beautiful"

JY: "Thanx"

HM: "By the way, why was that guy talking to you?"

JY: "He wanted to get my number to sleep with me.. such a "

HM: "What?!..Did you give it to him?"

JY: "Nope.. although I should've.. maybe with that I could experience what is like to have "

HM: "What?!.. No, no way I'm gonna let you do that"

JY: "Why not? he wasn't that bad.. he was kind of cute"

HM: "PARK JIYEON!.. Don't even think about it, ok?.. your body is only mine" (after realizing her words HM blush)

JY: "W-what? eonni, what did you just said?" (blushing for HM words)

HM: "Y-you heard m-me"

JY: "Let's get home quickly.. I'm hungry" (Changeing the topic but still blushing)

HM: "O-ok" 

(ON THEIR WAY HOME THEY DIDN'T TALK AT ALL.. ONCE THEY GOT THERE, JY WENT UPSTAIRS AND CHANGE HERSELF, WHILE HM WENT TO HER ROOM AND STARTED TO WALK AROUND IT NERVOUSLY THINKING HOW COULD SHE TELL THAT TO HER LITTLE SISTER.. WHILE HM WAS TALKING TO HERSELF, JY WENT DOWNSTAIRS TO THE KITCHEN AND COOK SOMETHING FOR HER AND HM SINCE SHE KNEW HER PARENTS WOULDN'T COME.. THEY ARE NEVER AT HOME LATELY THOU.. ONCE THE FOOD WAS READY, JY WENT TO TO LOOK FOR HM TO HER ROOM AND SHE FOUND  A VERY HALF HM THERE WHICH MADE HER BLUSH HARD, BUT SHE ACTED COOL..)

-------AT HM ROOM--------

JY: "Hyomin food is ready" (looking at HM and blushing)

HM: "Yah! don't you know how to knock?"

JY: "Oh, C'mon I have the same things you have is nothing weird..now get your downstairs and let's eat I'm starving"

HM: "Seriously, I'm not like you.. I do mind people seeing me like this.. but I guess I'll make an exception with you"

JY: "Hyomin, the only person I let to see my body is you... you should know that.. now get down, I want to eat"

HM: "But.. YAH!"

JY: "Aish, who really gets you?"

(AFTER THAT JY AND HM WENT DOWNSTAIRS AND ATE.. BOTH OF THEM ENJOYED THE FOOD THAT JY MADE.. HM WAS AMAZED SINCE SHE DIDN'T KNOW HER SISTER COULD COOK THIS WELL.. AFTER THAT BOTH OF THEM WENT TO BED.. EXCEP THAT JY WAITED FOR HM TO BE ASLEEP TO GO OUT AND CLUB, LIKE THE OLD TIMES.. BUT SHE DIDN'T WANT HM TO KNOW THIS.. SO SHE SNEAK OUT AND LEFT.. WHEN SHE CAME BACK IT WAS NEARLY 6 IN THE MORNING.. SHE WAS TIRED AND DRANK A LOT.. SO SHE WENT DIRECTLY TO BED AND REST..)

 

----------------T.B.C--------------