Everything was a lie?

I'M IN LOVE WITH MY SISTER

(ANOTHER BRIGHT MORNING CAME.. HM WAS THE FIRST TO WAKE UP, AS ALWAYS, BUT WHEN SHE TRIED TO GET UP FROM BED AND ARM DIDN'T LET HER.. SHE LOOKED TO HER SIDE AND FOUND A CUTE BABY JIYEON SLEEPING.. HM SMILE SEEING HER LOVER AND SISTER SLEEPING SO PEACEFULY.. SHE SLOWLY UNWRAP JY HAND FROM HER WAIST AND GOT IN THE BATHROOM.. WHILE WASHING UP HM TEXTED WOOHYUN TO MEET HIM TODAY TO END IT AND OFFICALY BE WITH JY.. ONCE SHE GOT OUT OF THE BATHROOM SHE FOUND JY STEARING AT A PICTURE, SO SHE GOT CLOSER TO JY AND GAVE HER A BACKHUG..)

----------AT HM ROOM----------

HM: "What are you looking at baby?"

JY: "You remember this picture?"

HM: "Yes.. I was about to start college and you were a few years to finish high school"

JY: "We were so happy back then"

HM: "Aren't you happy now Ji?"

JY: "I am, but I had to suffer a lot to reach to this happiness honey"

HM: "You don't have to suffer anymore.. I'm not going to let you go"

JY: "Eonni do you want to go out today?"

HM: "I would love to but I have some work stuff to do.. sorry baby" (lie)

JY: (pouting) "Not fair eonni.. it's your work more important than me?"

HM: "No, never.. but if I don't take care of this.. I might regret it later"

JY: *sigh* "Fine.. but you'll have to make it up to me honey"

HM: "What do you have in mind?"

JY: "Oh I think you know exactly what I have in mind"

HM: "Yah! you ert.."

JY: "What I didn't even say anything.. you are the ert one, only thinking about that.. I was thinking about a dinner"

HM: (blushing) "O-oh.. really? sorry then.. and I'll buy dinner for you"

JY: "Such a ert mind you have towards your younger sister Hyomin-ssi"

HM: "I said I'm sorry.. stop teasing me"

JY: "Fine I will.. get dress I'll make breakfast"

HM: "Ok"

(AFTER SOME MINUTES BOTH GIRLS WERE HAVING BREAKFAST.. JY WAS GREAT AT COOKING AND HM LOVED JY FOOD.. ONCE THEY FINISH THEIR BREAKFAST, HM WENT TO HER ROOM AND DRESS UP FOR WORK.. JY HAD A PHOTOSHOOT TODAY, SO SINCE BOTH WERE BUISY THEY JUST KISS GOODBYE INSIDE THE HOUSE.. JY GOT IN HER COMPANY'S VAN AND HM IN HER CAR... HM ARRIVED TO HER OFFICE AND MADE ALL HER PAPAERWORK... SHE WAS STILL THINKING ON HOW TO BREAK UP WITH WOOHYUN TODAY, BUT SHE KNEW SHE HAD TO DO IT TODAY.. HOURS HAD PASSED AND SOON THERE WAS AFTERNOON.. HM DECIDED TO LEAVE EARLY AND MEET WOOHYUN IN THEIR USUAL CAFETERIA.. HM GOT IN HER CAR AND DROVE TO T-ARA CAFE.. SHE GOT IN A TABLE AND WAITED FOR HIM THERE.. AFTER SOME MINUTES HE ARRIVE AND GREETED HIS "GIRLFRIED"..)

---------AT T-ARA'S CAFE---------

HM: "Glad you came"

WH: "I missed you babe"

HM: "Me too"

WH: "So how was day at the office?"

HM: "Tired as always.. so many paperwork to do"

WH: "Your parents should give you a break"

HM: "They surely should" (laughing) "WooHyun-ah.. I need to tell you something"

WH: "Sure what is it?"

(WH AND HM DIDN'T NOTICE THAT JY HAD ENTERED IN THE CAFE THEY WERE IN.. JY LOOKED FOR A COUPLE OF MINUTES TRYING TO LISTEN TO WHAT HM AND WH WERE TALKING ABOUT WHILE HER MANAGER ORDER SOME COFFE FOR HER.. JY WAS REALLY SURPRISED TO SEE HER SISTER WITH WH AGAIN, SHE THOUGHT HM TOLD HER THAT THEY HAD BROKEN UP.. SUDDENLY JY SAW WH KISSING HM AND HM KISSING HIM BACK.. JY FELT HER HEART HURTING AND BREAKING INTO MILLION PICES, TEARS STARTED TO FALL FROM HER EYES.. SHE DECIDED TO GO TOWARDS THEM AND FACE HM..)

JY: "Yah PARK HYOMIN! WHAT THE HECK?!" (crying and making HM turn around facing her)

WH: "Oh hey Jiyeon"

JY: "Shut the up.. everything was a lie then?"

HM: "Jiyeon-ah.. leave I'll explain to you later"

JY: "Is that really all you have to say Park Hyomin.. you're going to explain to me right now" (JY grabbed HM arm thightly and tryed to take her but HM resisted)

HM: "No, let go of me.. Jiyeon-ah you're hurting me"

JY: "No!.. You'll explain right now wether you like it or not"

(HM THEN GOT ANGRY AND WITH HER FREE ARM SHE PUSHED FREE HERSELF FROM JY AND PUSHED HER, MAKING JY FALL AND HIT HER HEAD WITH A CHAIR.. HM DIDN'T LOOK AT JY AND FINISHED TALKING WITH WH.. SHE TOLD HIM THAT EVERYTHING WAS OVER BETWEEN THEM... SUDDENLY JY MANAGER CAME TO HELP JY WHO WAS LYING ON THE FLOOR WITHOUT MOVING.. HE CALLED AN AMBULANCE, AND AT THE SOUD OF THE ABULANCE HM TURNED AROUND AND SAW THE PARAMEDICS TAKING JY OUT OF THE CAFE..HM GOT WORRIED AND LEFT WITHOUT EVEN SAYING GOODBYE TO WOOHYUN.. SHE TRIED TO GET IN THE AMBULANCE BUT THE PARAMEDICS DIDN'T LET HER.. SHE GOT IN HER CAR AND FOLOWED THE AMBULANCE..)

*while being in the car*

HM : "Jiyeon-ah what happened to you? is this my fault again? did I hurt you again?.. please be ok, don't leave me.. I didn't mean to scream to you, please be ok when I arrive.. smile to me when I get there" (to herself)

(AFTER SOME MINUTES OF DRIVING, HM FINALLY ARRIV AT THE HOSPITAL, SHE PARKED HER CAR, GOT OFF IT AND RAN TOWARD THE HOSPITAL.. SHE ASKED WHERE IS PARK JIYEON TO ONE OF THE RECEPTIONIST, AND THEY TOLD HER THAT SHE WAS IN SURGERY.. HM RAN TO THE SURGERY ROOM WHERE SHE FOUND JY MANAGER SITTING THERE.. LOOKING AT THE FLOOR WAITING FOR THE DOCTOR TO COME OUT.. HM GOT NEAR JY MANAGER AND TALKED TO HIM..)

-------------AT THE HOSPITAL------------------

HM: "Hi, how is Jiyeon-ssi?"

Manager: "And you are?"

HM: "Sorry, I'm Park Hyomin.. Jiyeon older sister"

Manager: "Oh! sorry I didn't recognize you.. I hope she's fine"

HM: "What happened to her?"

Manager: "I honestly don't know, I was asking for a coffe for her since she worked hard today and the next thing I know she was lying on the floor without moving"

HM: "I don't want to lose her sir" (crying)

Manager: "We have to pray for her.. as long as she hasn't hit her head strongly she'll be fine"

HM: "Her head?"

Manager: "She probably didn't tell you, but she had an accident a few years ago"

HM: "She did told me about the accident"

Manager: "Then you probably know that she nearly died there.. the doctors told her to take care of herself and to not get hit or injured in her hear strongly or she might die"

(HM SUDDENLY REMEBER WHAT JY TOLD HER IN THE CABIN.. IF JY HIT HER HEAD SHE WAS GOING TO DIE.. HM COULDN'T BARE THE THOUGHT OF LOSING HER LITTLE SISTER AND MOST IMPORTANT HER LOVE.. HM STARTED TO FEEL GUILTY SINCE IT WAS HER THE ONE WHO PUSHED HER AND MADE JY FALL AND HIT HER HEAD.. SHE STARTED TO CRY MORE.. AFTER SOME MINUTES THE DOCTOR CAME OUT OF THE SURGERY ROOM..)

Dr. : "Who is her guardian?"

HM: "I am.. is she ok?"

Dr. : "Sorry, we did everything we could... she's awake now, but there's only a matter of time before she dies"

HM: "W-what?" (HM voice started to get shaky) "No, please you have to do something to save her"

Dr. : "Sorry, but there's nothing we can do... I just wanted to let you know that.. we'll be taking her to the V.I.P room now.. you can visit her later"

HM: "Please, there has to be a way to save her.. don't let her die Dr."

Dr. : "Well, I'll see if there is any solution.. but that's unlikely, her brain damage is too big"

HM: "Try anything you need to to save her"

Dr.: "I will Ms. Park"

 

--------------------------T.B.C------------------------------

 

So what do you guys think?.. I hate making Jiyeon suffer, but I guess I do it to make Hyo realize her feelings.. anyway, thanx for reading, subscribing and commenting.. keep doing it, I love your comments, it really helps me a lot when I write... thanx readers.

 

 

                                                     MINYEON♥♥♥