Trip

I'M IN LOVE WITH MY SISTER

(ANOTHER DAY CAME BY AND TODAY WAS THE DAY WERE HM WAS LEAVING TO HAVE A RELAXING TRIP WITH HER FRIENDS.. STRANGELY JY DIDN'T FEEL LIKE GREETING OR SAYING GOODBYE TO HER SISTER.. SINCE TOMOROW WAS GOING TO BE HER BIRTHDAY AND HM WASN'T GOING TO BE THERE WITH HER.. SO SHE GOT UP EARLY AND WENT FOR A WALK ALOG HAN RIVER.. NO ONE SAW HER LEAVING AND IT'S NOT LIKE THEY CARED SINCE TODAY HM WAS LEAVING ALL THEIR ATTENTION WAS ON HER...

---------AT PARK HOUSE----------

Mr. Park: "Hyomin-ah wake up.. your friend will come soon"

HM: "Ok dad, thanx" (getting up, washing up, dressing up and going down stairs with her bag)

Ms. Park: "So honey are you exited about this trip?"

HM: "Yes, I think It'll be good to relax before the mid year exams.." (eating breakfast)

Mr. Park: "I can't belive you will graduate this year.. you have work so hard.. unlike your sister"

Ms. Park: "Yeobo.. stop it, Jiyeon is still young.. don't push her"

HM: "Mom is right dad, she's still young.. you've been pushing her to do her best her whole life"

Mr. Park: "It's because I want her to be the best.. when I'm not here you two will take care of the company.. so she better get use to it now"

HM: "By the way, where is Jiyeon-ni? is she still sleeping?"

Ms. Park: "Maybe.. want me to wake her up?"

HM: "No, let her sleep.. she was a little upset yesterday and I don't know why.. so let her sleep, it saturday after all"

Mr. Park: "But at least she should come and say goodbye to her sister.. that kid is seriously something"

HM: "It's ok dad.. it's not like I'm not going to see her again.. I'll be back in 2 days" (*BEEP *BEEP)

Ms. Park: "Well, I guess your friends are here"

HM: "Yes, I better get going.. bye mom and dad.. see you when I get back"

BOTH: "Bye Hyomin.. have fun"

(AFTER HM LEFT.. MS. AND MR. PARK GOT IN THE HOUSE TO GET READY FOR WORK.. EVEN IF IT WAS SATURDAY THEY STILL HAD TO WORK... ONCE THEY GOT READY, THEY HEAD OUT.. COMPLETELY FORGETTING ABOUT JY.. ON THE OTHER SIDE, JY WAS STILL INMERSE IN HER OWN THOUGHTS AS SHE WAS WALKING ALONG...)

------------AT HAN RIVER-------------

JY: Why did I have to fall in love with my own sister? out of all the people in Korea why her?.. I guess I'm crazy.. but I love her so much, I love everything about her.. her deep broun eyes, her sweet lips, that killer smile of hers and of course her y body.. she's just so perfect for me, she has everything and she's so kind and sweet with me.. God, why did you make me fall in love with her?..*sigh* I only hope she remembers my birthday or else I'll have to go as far as I can for her so I can forget this feelings and forget her as well.. My heart hurt so much now, did I really become nothing in her life?.. NO, NO PARK JIYEON.. don't think that.. you are everything for her..and she's defently everything for you..(she thought) "I better visit Jung, she'll understand me" (to herself)

(JY WALKED TO EJ HOUSE, THAT IT WAS NO FAR AWAY FROM HER'S.. ONCE SHE GOT THERE SHE RANG THE DOOR BELL, UNTIL A SLEEPY FIGURE APPEARD.. JY COULDN'T HELP BUT TO LAUGH AT HER CUTE FRIEND)

------------AT EJ HOUSE---------------

EJ: "Yah! have got any idea of what time is it?"

JY: "Yes sleepy head.. it's mid-day.. I forgot you like to sleep like a bear"

EJ: "Shut up.. what are you doing here by the way?"

JY: "I'll tell you if you let me in"

EJ: "Sorry, come in.. I'll take some snacks and let's go to my room"

JY: "Ok, I didn't eat anything so thanx"

EJ: "Ok, let's go"

(going to EJ room with the snacks and some juice)

EJ: "So what brings you here?"

JY: "I needed someone to talk to"

EJ: "Let me guess.. Hyomin again?"

JY: "Yes"

EJ: "What happened this time?"

JY: "She left.. so, tomorrow and the day after that let's party and get wasted"

EJ: "Jiyeon are you ok?"

JY: "Yes, I think I'll forget about eonni if she doesn't remember... to be honest Jung, we made a promise 10 years ago"

EJ: "A promise? what kind of promise?"

JY: "I was already in love with eonni.. but she made me promise that if I didn't have a boyfriend beore I turned 21 and if she was single.. she was going to be my girlfriend.. I was so happy at that time.. but now, I feel like what she said was all a lie"

EJ: "Ji.. you know she broke that promise.. because she has a boyfriend"

JY: "I know.. I seriously can't belive she's dating that .. only thinking about how many time he must've kiss her.. makes me wanna beat him up until he dies.. her lips are supposed to be only mine"

EJ: "But WooHyun is a good guy"

JY: "Yah! which side are you?"

EJ: "Sorry. By the way, are you seriously thinking on going to America after your birthday?"

JY: "Yes, I already decided.. is eonni's choice too.. if she remembers I'll stay and wait for her.. but if she doesn't I'll leave and maybe never come back"

EJ: "What?! no, no,no.. please don't leave, Jiyeon you're my best friend and my party buddy.. I'm not going to let you go now" (hugging JY)

JY: "Jeez Jung, calm dow.. I was kidding.. of course I'll come back, I won't leave you and Boram-ssi alone.. such a cry-baby"

EJ: "Don't ever joke about things like that.. and if you never come back I'll kill your sister"

JY: "WHAT?! Touche her and I'll make sure you don't see daylight again, arasso?"

EJ: "Jeez, so tense.. I was kidding.. no need for you to react like that"

JY: "Sorry, I guess is my need to protect her from anything.."

EJ: "Ok, so.. tomorrow is your birthday.."

JY: "So?"

EJ: "We're gonna party hard my girl.."

JY: "Hell yes.. no one is going to stop us Jung.."

EJ: "That's the spirit.. I hope we have more parties together"

JY: "Again with the melancholy? Jeez Jung, you really are sensitive.. and you call yourself my friend"

EJ: "Yah! I have feeling too.. and you know I care a lot for you, especially since you told me about your little secret"

JY: "Ok, ok.. let's just think about tomorrow and how many stupid guys may ask us to dance with them"

EJ: "We have to dress to kill Ji.. those idiots always look at us when we dress like that besides we might get free drinks"

JY: "You're right..but we souldn't drink much tomorrow"

EJ: "Why? tomorrow is your birthday.."

JY: "I know, but Hyomin eonni is coming in 2 days"

EJ: "You want to get really wasted when she's here, don't you?"

JY: "Yes, I want her to see me wasted"

EJ: "Why? you said you never wanted her to see the bad side of you.. that's why when you got drunk you always came to my house"

JY: "I'm sure she'll forget my birthday so, I guess I'll show her my bad side after all"

EJ: "And if she doesn't?"

JY: "I'll sleep here."

EJ: "Fine.. what I have to do for you"

JY: "That's why you're my best friend and I love you for that Jung"

EJ: "Sentimental much?"

JY: "You wish.. now let's go, let's buy a killer dress for tomorrow Jung.. they won't be able to resist us"

EJ: "Ok, I'll call Boram-ssi"

JY: "Ok, I'll go get some more snacks"

EJ: "Dinosaur"

JY: "Bear"

EJ: "Yah!"

(JY RUN TO THE KITHCHEN WHILE EJ WAS CALLING BORAM SO THEY CAN MEET AT THE MALL IN 2 HOURS...ONCE EVERYTHING WAS SETTLE, EJ TOOK A SHOWER, DRESS UP AND WENT WITH JY, TO JY HOUSE.. JY DID THE SAME.. AFTER THAT THEY BOTH WALKED TO THEIR FAVOURITE MALL AND MET BR THERE.. THEY GOT INTO AVERY SINGLE CLOTHING STORE AND BOUGHT SOME KILLER DRESSES, SKIRT, HEELS, TOPS AND OTHER THINGS... AFTER THE LONG SHOPPING THEY ATE SOMETHING AND HEAD BACK TO THEIR RESPECTIVE HOMES.. WHEN JY GOT HOME SHE WENT TO HER ROOM AND SAW THE PICTURE OF HER AND HM WHEN THEY WERE IN HIGHSCHOOL.. THEY LOOKED SO CLOSE BACK THEN.. NOW HM HAS TAKEN A DISTANCE FROM JY.. AND JY HAS BECOME THE TROUBLEMAKER AND REBEL OF THE FAMILY..)

 

-------------------------------------T.B.C--------------------------------------