Love VS Work

I'M IN LOVE WITH MY SISTER

(AS ANOTHER DAY CAME BY.. JY WOKE UP WITH A BIG SMILE ON HER FACE, SHE GOT OUT OF BED AND DECIDED TO PREPARE BREAKFAST FOR HM.. ON THE OTHER SIDE HM WAS STILL SLEEPING BUT IT DIDN'T TOOK LONG BEFORE SHE WOKE UP... SHE GOT OUT OF BED AND HEADED TO JY ROOM, BUT SHE DIDN'T FIND ANYONE.. SHE WENT TO THE ONLY PLACE SHE KNEW HER LOVER WILL BE, KITCHEN.. SHE WENT DOWNSTAIRS AND SAW HER CUTE BABY DINO MAKING BREAKFAST, SO SHE SNEAK BEHIND HER AND GAVE HER A BACKHUG..)

-----------AT THE KITCHEN-------------

JY: "Yah! want to kill me?"

HM: "What a way of reciving your girlfriend"

JY: "Sorry Honey, is just that I wanted to make a surprise breakfast for you"

HM: "Sorry to ruin the surprise"

JY: "It's ok..but.." (JY turned around and gave a sweet kiss to HM on her lips)

HM: "What was that for?"

JY: "Morning kiss"

HM: "Then I guess I will love mornings from now on"

JY: "You think I'll only kiss you in the morning?"

HM: "Of course not"

JY: "Glad you have that in mind.. you are my girlfriend now Minnie, which means that I can kiss you anytime I want"

HM: "And you think I'll let you?"

JY: "Yes"

HM: "You have so much confidence in yourself"

JY: "Of course I do"

HM: "Tsk, so when is breakfast going to be ready?"

JY: "Right now.. go to the table" (grabbing a plate and giving breakfast to HM)

HM: "Yah, you're not going to eat?"

JY: "Nope"

HM: "Why?"

JY: "Because I'm looking at my breakfast right now"

HM: (blush) "Don't you think it's too early to be a byun with me?"

JY: "You left me so turn on yesterday eonni.. you even locked your room door so I can't go inside and you"

HM: "So you can leart to be patient"

JY: "But I want to do it with you before I leave Minnie"

HM: "What?! Leave?! Where to?!"

JY: "I'm going to China for a fashion show.. I was asked to be there and to model on the last day of the show"

HM: "Why didn't you tell me?"

JY: "I tried to tell you last night, but you didn't let me in your room"

HM: *sigh* "How long are you going to leave?"

JY: "Mmm.. 2 weeks"

HM: "WHAT?!"

JY: "Yes, 2 weeks.. but, I have a surprise for you"

HM: "What is it?"

JY: "You, Ms. Park, will be coming with me to China.. how does that sound?"

HM: "What? Ji, I'd love to, but you know I can't.. I have work to do"

JY: "Again with your work.. Gosh, why can't you just drop work and come with me? Is work that important to you?"

HM: "Jiyeon-ah, don't be like this.. you know I have to work"

JY: "Fine, then forget it... I'll get going"

HM: "Where are you going?"

JY: "None of your buisness Hyomin-ssi" (cold)

HM: "Jiyeon-ah, wait.. let's talk, don't get mad"

JY: "Bye.. I'll come home late so don't wait me up"

HM: "Jiyeon-ah.."

(JY GOT OUT OF HER HOUSE AND HEADED TO HER APARTMENT.. SHE NEEDED TO PACK HER THINGS FOR THE TRIP, SHE CALLED EJ TO COME TO HER NEW APARTMENT AND TO HELP HER PACK HER THINGS.. EJ GLADLY WENT AND BR ALSO WENT WITH HER..)

-------------------AT JY APARTMENT-----------------------

JY: "Yah! kids, what took you so long?"

EJ: "Taxi"

BR: "And traffic"

JY: "Hehe.. come in and welcome to Jiyeon's House"

EJ: "OMG.. Your presentation is so stupid"

JY: "Shut up and come in"

BR: "Daebak, is this really your apartment?"

JY: "Yes, why?"

BR: "It looks like one of those rich people apartments from the dramas"

EJ: "You must have spent a lot of money in it"

JY: "Oh, my company bought this one for me.. the one I bought with my own money is in the U.S.. that is really big, but I love it.. so many things to play with"

EJ: "Show off"

JY: "Hehe.. so what's new with you kids?"

BR: "Well, work is good, love life not so much and.. mmm, I guess that's all"

JY: "Eonni, you need to get a boyfrend and get married.. how about you Jung?"

EJ: "Well, work .. there is a guy there who is a total creep and stare at me everytime we have a meeting.. and when it comes to my love life, I met this guy and we're daiting"

JY: "Yah, how come I didn't know about this?"

EJ: "Because you were in the states and you told me that the doctors told you not to get exited until you fully recover, so now I can tell you"

JY: "Daebak Jung.. congratulations"

BR: "If he has any handsome friends.. introduce me Eunjung"

EJ: "Arasso.. how about you Dino? hows your love life?"

JY: "Sometimes she makes me feel good and sometimes she make me stress and get angry"

EJ: "Why?"

BR: "I thought Hyomin-ssi would be with you?"

JY: "We are together, she accepted to be my girlfriend.. but, I'm leaving to China for a fashion show and I asked her to come with me and she said she couldn't because she has so much work to do"

EJ: "She choose her work over to spend time with you? what on earth is wrong with her? you nearly died and she choose her work over you"

JY: "I want to spend time alone with her.. I haven't see her in 2 months and all she thinks about is her work... and the worst thing is that one moment she is all sweet and lovely with me and at the next she makes me angry *sigh* what should I do guys?"

BR: "Look Jiyeon-ni, I know you love her and you want to be alone with her.. but, try to understand her, maybe she does have a lot of work to do"

JY: "I try eonni, belive me, I do.. but everytime I want to spend time alone with her, she always say that she has work to do.. I'm starting to think that maybe I'm not that important to her..yesterday I was the one being all over her because I missed her.. she only smiled at me, I'm not saying that I don't like her smile but I feel like we're stragenrs now.. I love her, but if she's tired of me, I'm not going to force her to be with me then"

EJ: "Don't think like that Ji, she really loves you, I know that.. maybe she just need time to express her love for you, look, just give her time and if you see that this isn't going anywhere then I'll tell you that you are right"

BR: "Jung is right.. Hyomin eonni does love you a lot.. just give her some time... don't jump to any conclution yet"

JY: "Arasso... by the way, is there any club open tonight? I feel like party with my buddies"

EJ: "What a nice way to change the subject Dino"

BR: "Let's party like the old times"

JY: "Boram-ah, are you sure this is you and not someone else in your body?" (poking BR cheek)

BR: "Yah! you're not the only one with love problems, I need to forget that about my dry love life and have some fun for once"

EJ: "RamBo is right.. let's have some fun tonight"

JY: "Daebak, this is the first time I see you so happy to go to a party.. usually I'm the one exited about this things"

EJ: "Yah! you little rascal..*sigh* let's finish pack your stuff Dino and let's get ready for the night"

------------------------------------------------T.B.C--------------------------------------------------

Another chap. Hope you like it.. here a little sneak for you guys.. What will happen if HM and JY find eachother on the same club?... wait for next chap. sorry to not upload as faster as before.. so many paperwork to do ar college, but I enjoy writing for you my dear readers and MINYEON SHIPPERS... Remember to leave your comments to let me know what you think.. thanx for everything..

 

                                                                    MINYEON♥♥♥