Truth

I'M IN LOVE WITH MY SISTER

(ANOTHER DAY CAME BY AND HM WAS EXTREMLY HAPPY BECAUSE JY ACCEPTED GOING OUT WITH HER TODAY.. EVEN IF HM HAD TO TRICK HER A LITTLE BY SAYING SHE WANTED TO GO AND BUY SOME STUFF.. BUT THE TRUTH WAS THAT THIS WAS A DATE.. A DATE THAT SHE SPENT THE WHOLE NIGHT PLANNING... AFTER SOME MINUTES OF GETTING READY, SHE WENT TO JY ROOM TO WOKE HER UP AS EVERY MORNING.. BUT THIS TIME SHE STARTED TO KISS JY AND NECK TO WAKE HER UP...)

----------AT JY ROOM------------

HM: "Baby wake up" (kissing JY back)

JY: "Mmm eonni.. stop, you'll hate me after this"

HM: "Jiyeon?.." (JY was dreaming about HM) "So you act all cool, but you are a ert with me in your dreams" (to herself)

JY: "Eonni.. I don't want to be your one night stand.. don't-- mm eonni"

HM: "Jiyeon-ah.. I don't want you to be my one night stand.. I want you to be my girlfriend, don't be scared.. love me again" (whispering in JY ear)

JY: "I love you eonni.. I want to give my first time to you"

HM: (shock by her dongseng words) "Stop dreaming baby, wake up and let me make that dream come true"

JY: (slowly opening her eyes and feeling something warm on her back) "Mmm?.. Yah! Hyomin.. what are you doing?"

HM: "Kissing my baby's back so she won't have bad dreams"

JY: "Stop it"

HM: "Jiyeon-ah.. could you forgive me for all my mistakes?"

JY: "For what mistakes?"

HM: "For everything I've done to you.. I'm really sorry about everything.. I don't want to lose you again, it's very painful"

JY: "You think it wasn't painful for me?.. *sigh* let's go, you say you wanted to leave early.. give me a couple of minutes and I'll be ready"

HM: "Can we talk about this again later?"

JY: (looking at HM) "Sure.. if that's what you want"

(HM WENT DOWNSTAIRS TO WAIT UNTIL JY GOT READY.. AFTER 10 MINUTES, JY CAME DOWNSTAIRS.. THEY LEFT THE HOUSE AND GOT IN HM CAR.. HM ONLY KNEW THE DESTINATION THEY WERE GOING.. SHE TOLD JY TO SLEEP FOR A WHILE, SINCE THE TRIP WAS GOING TO BE A LITTLE LONG...AFTER 3 HOURS OF TRAVELLING IN THE CAR THEY FINALLY ARRIVE.. HM WANTED TO BE ALONE WITH JY, SO SHE MADE A RESERVATION LAST NIGHT TO A CABIN WITH A LAKE VIEW AND BEUTIFUL CHERRY TREES THERE.. HM THEN WOKE JY UP AND TOLD HER THAT THEY HAVE ARRIVE..)

-----------AT THE CABIN PLACE----------

JY: "Hyomin where are we?"

HM: "To a place were we can be alone and talk"

JY: "Why do I have the feeling that I was just kidnapped by you?"

HM: "Maybe I did" (wink) "C'mon, let's go in"

JY: "Are even allowed to be here?"

HM: "Yes, why not?"

JY: "Ok, whatever..so you took me here to talk.. nothing we couldn't do at home"

HM: "I wanted to be alone with you Jiyeon.. I want you to know the new me.. the Hyomin that change the moment that you left.. and I also want to know this cold Jiyeon and make her love me again, because I love her.. I'm in love with my little sister.. just give me this day to show you that I trully love you.. please"

JY: "Ok, since I got the feeling you won't give up... I'll give you a chance, now where is the bathroom?"

HM: "Over there"

JY: "Ok, I'll be right back"

HM: "Jiyeon-ah.. are you hungry?"

JY: (coming back from the bathroom) "Now that you mention it, I do.. why? you will cook?"

HM: "Yes, why?"

JY: "This is going to be something fun to watch" (teasing HM)

HM: "Yah! for you information WooHyun said my cooking was great"

JY: "WooHyun huh?.. you even cooked for him"

HM: "No, Jiyeon-ah that's no what I-"

JY: "I'll go to the backyard to see the lake.. be right back"

HM: "Jiyeon!.. agh! pabo.. why did I mention him?" (to herself)

*on the other side JY*

JY: "So she even cooked for him.. I guess she really love him.. *sigh* who am I kidding, thinking that Hyomin will really love me and that what she said was true.. I completely forgot that she's straight.. I guess I'll never had a chance with my sister... why am I even still in love with my sister?.. Pabo, Park Jiyeon didn't you learn your lesson 5 years ago? *sigh* let's see how today goes, I hope I can control myself" (to herself)

(JY WAS ENJOING THE VIEW OF THE SMALL RIVER THAT WAS RUNNING AND THE CHERRY TREE.. IT WAS BEUTIFUL.. SHE SAT UNTER THE CHERRY TREE AND RELAX FOR A WHILE.. LEAVING HER MIND IN BLANK AND JUST LISTENING TO THE SOUND OF THE PASSING BIRDS... AFTER HALF AN HOUR, HM CAME LOKKING FOR JY AND TELLIK HER THAT LUNCH WAS READY.. JY GOT UP AND WENT STRIGHT TO THE TABLE THAT HM HAD SET..)

HM: "Here, eat and tell me how it taste?"

JY: (taking a bite) "It's not bad"

HM: "So.. you like it?"

JY: "Yes"

HM: "Good.. then let's eat"

JY: "Hyomin-ssi"

HM: "How did you call me?" (angry)

JY: *SIGH* "Eonni.."

HM: "That's better.. what is it?"

JY: "You said you wanted to know more about me and why I change, right?"

HM: "Yes, I want to know what happened to the sweet but rebel girl that you were.. and why are you so cold and careless"

JY: "Do you really want to know what happened to me this past 5 years? "

HM: "I really want to know"

JY: *sigh* "Fine then.. but I'll tell you later.. I don't want to mess the day up.. let's just spend a nice day"

HM: "Ok, but before.. I'm sorry for nameing WooHyun before.. you should know that I broke up with him 2 years ago"

JY: "You did? why?"

HM: "Two reasons.. one, because he cheated on me.. that slept with another girl knowing that I was there.. and second, because I had... have, feeling for someone else"

JY: "He did what?!.. I swear that if I see him agin I'm going to kill him.. how dares he cheat on you?.. that bastard"

HM: "Calm down... it's over now, besides I think we never had feeling for eachother, so ther's no point on getting angry because he cheated on me"

JY: "Still, he should have stayed faithful to you and not sleep with some random s*ut... agh, men are just disgusting"

HM: "You worry for me sis?"

JY: "Of course I do.. even if you don't care for me, I do care for you Hyomin-ah.. don't you know that?"

HM: (eyes widen) "I do care for you Ji, don't ever say I don't care for you... I know I didn't before, because I was way to blind to see how you felt for me and I thuought I was never going to lose you, until you left.. I felt like the worst person in the world for not careing for you and taking you for granted.. I know we are sisters and-"

JY: "I know.. even if for some reason I fall for you again, we can't be together Hyomin..because we're sisters, I know that.. I always knew, but still my heart chose you back then and I still develope feeling for you, even thou I knew you will never love me because of what we are.. no need to explain me.. I know you mus've felt disgusted when I kissed you back then.. thats why you slap me, but it's all in the past Hyomin.. don't worry"

HM: "Jiyeon-ah!"

JY: "Thanx for the food.. I'm going for a walk"

HM: "Yah! Park Jiyeon, wait.. don't go"

JY: "What?!"

HM: "I don't care if it ruin our day.. I want to know why are you like this.. I need to know, so please tell me"

JY: "Hyomin, I- I can't"

HM: "Why?"

JY: "Because it might hurt you to know the truth and I don't want to hurt you"

HM: "Could you please stop thinking about my feelings.. I'm the one who hurted you the most, remember? I know you want to let all that out, please Jiyeon tell me.. why did you change so much? I need to know"

JY: "Fine.. you ask for it, let's go inside"

HM: "Ok"

(BOTH OF THEM WENT INSIDE THE CABIN AND SAT ON A COUCH THAT WAS THERE.. JY LOOKED VERY NERVOUS THIS IS THE FIRST TIME SHE WAS ACTUALLY GOING TO LET EVERYTHING OUT.. EVEN HER FEELING FOR HM, BUT SHE WAS WAY TO SCARED TO GET HURT AGAIN..)

HM: "Jiyeon"

JY: "Fine.. I'm gonna let everything out Hyomin.. but I have something to ask you"

HM: "What is it?"

JY: "Once you know the whole truth, plese don't push me away or hurt me again, ok?"

HM: "I would never do that.. but I promise"

JY: "Fine then, here we go... I fell in love with you when we were in high school, at first I didn't know what this feeling was but it made me feel good.. as time was passing, that feeling was getting stronger and I realize that I was in love with you Hyomin.. I never told you until that day.. and I suffer watching you with your boyfriend, especially when you brought him to meet mom and dad.. then you went to college, and I was still in high school.. I always wondered what were you doing.. then after all that, comes the day of my birthday.. I'm sorry if treated you bad that time, but I thought I was becoming a burden to you and that you didn't care at all for me, when you forgot my birthday I confirmed it.. before that day, I promise myself that I would never let you see me in my worst state, that it was when I got extremly drunk..and just so you know, I started drinking the day you introduce WooHyun to our parents, my heart hurted so much that I found the only way out in alcohol.. after my birthday I decided to make you regret it and thats why I let you see me clubbing and drinking.. even thoug when I confessed to you I wasn't really drunk..after that day, you shut me down and never talked to me again.. so that's when I went to America.. and I completely shut myself down from love.. I didn't want to be inlove again, because it hust hurt too much.. that's why I told you I'm thankful to you.. because of you I don't want to be inlove again and I don't want anyone to love me.. I just rather to be alone"

HM: "So, all of this is my fault.. I made you like that.. I'm sorry Jiyeon-ah" (crying)

JY: "Don't blame yourself, it's all in the past.. I have a job now that I love to do, and I wouldn't have it if it wasn't for my decition to go to America"

HM: "Jiyeon, how about the kiss? the one you gave me 5 years ago?"

JY: "It was my first kiss"

HM: "Oh god, your first kiss was supposed to be special and sweet.. and I turned it into a bad memory for you"

JY: "It's ok.. Hyomin one more thing you should know, not even mom and dad know this.. I was involved in an accident 3 years ago.. I lost my memory, and thats when I got casted to be a model and singer.. I was from party to party and I enjoyed it.. but they told me not to drink again, which I did.. well you know"

HM: "What?!, why didn't you tell us about the accident? how did you get your memory back?"

JY: "I know nither of you cared for me, so why bother telling you... my manager called Eunjung and Boram.. and they made me remember everything, they took care of me.. and were beside me at all moment.. I'm really grateful to them"

HM: "Jiyeon-ah, do you think you can forgive me for all I did to you? I know I don't deserv it.. but I'm willing to do anything for you to forgive me and love me again, and I know it's wrong but, I really want you to be my girlfriend and I really want you back in my life.. I really mean when I say that I love you Jiyeon, sorry that it took me too much to realize, but when you left.. I felt a big pain in my heart and also guilt.. for the way I treated you and for the way I forgot about you.. I don't want you to suffer for me or to leave again, I want you stay and I want to make you happy this time.. can you accep my heart?"

JY: "Tsk.. that question remind me of 5 years ago, when I asked you that... Hyomin, you really hurt me, you know that.. it won't be easy for me to trust you again or to open my heart to you again"

HM: "I know that, and I'll do anything to get your love and your trust back"

JY: "Then I guess, you'll have to try hard, because right now I'm a big block of ice.. I learned not to care about other peoples feeling and not to let any of my feeling to be shown, so if you want me back.. you'll have to try hard and show me that you really love me.. I'm not going to make it that easy for you.. you didn't do it easy for me 5 years ago."

HM: "I'll fight for you Jiyeon-ah, I promise"

JY: "Good.. now I'll go for a walk, I want to see the whole place"

HM: "Do you mind if I go with you?"

JY: "Not at all.. let's go"

(THEY BOTH WENT FOR A LONG WALK AROUND THE PLACE.. THEY ENJOYED THE BEAUTIFUL VIEW AND SAW THE SUNSET TOGETHER.. FOR THE FIRST TIME IN 5 YEARS BOTH OF THEM WERE HAPPY.. HM KNEW THAT THIS FIGHT TO EARN JY LOVE AGAIN WASN'T GOING TO BE EASY, BUT SINCE SHE LOVED HER A LOT, SHE WILL SHOW JY THAT HER FEELING ARE TRUE AND SRONG...)

 

----------------------T.B.C------------------------

 

HOW IS IT? GOOD OR BAD?.. PLESE LEAVE ME YOUR COMMENTS, THEY HELP ME A LOT... AGAIN, THANX TO ALL THE READERS, SUBSCRIBERS AND ALL MINYEON SHIPPERS FOR SUPPORTING AND READING THIS STORY..

 

                                                                     MINYEON♥♥♥