Back Home

I'M IN LOVE WITH MY SISTER

(AFTER 5 LONG YEARS, JY FINALLY CAME BACK TO KOREA.. SHE GRADUATED TOP OF HER CLASS AND WITH HONOURS IN COLLEGE.. AND ON TOP OF THAT SHE BECAME THE MOST FAMOUS SINGER AND MODEL IN THE WORLD...AS SOON AS SHE ARRIVED TO THE AIRPORT, THE PAPARAZZIS SORROUND HER.. LUCKLY SHE COULD MAKE IT TO THE CAR WITH THE HELP OF HER BODYGUARD.. THE FIRST PERSON SHE WANTED TO SEE WERE HER FRIENDS SO.. AS SOON AS SHE GOT IN THE CAR, SHE TOLD HER MANAGER TO TAKE HER TO HER FRIEND EJ HOUSE.. ONCE SHE ARRIVE, SHE GOT OUT WITH HER LUGAGGE AND BELONGINGS.. SHE WAS NERVOUS AND HAPPY, AND FINALLY SHE RANG DE DOORBELL..)

--------------AT EJ HOUSE-----------

*DING DONG

EJ: "Yah! who is i- Park Jiyeon?"

JY: "What a way of reciving your best friend Jung"

EJ: "JIYEON-AAAAAH!" (screaming, crying and hugging JY at the same time)

JY: "Yah! still trying to get me deaf?.. but I'm happy to see you too and I've missed you Jung"

EJ: "Why didn't you tell me you were coming?"

JY: "Wanted to surprise you.. can I come in or are you buisy with a guy?"

EJ: "ert.. no, come in.. but, why are you with your lugeagge?"

JY: "Oh I came here diretly from the airport.. haven't go home yet"

EJ: "Then here, let me help you"

JY: "Thanx.. how have you been Jung?"

EJ: "I've been great, the question here is how have you been superstar?"

JY: "I've been good.. tired but good.. yah! why don't you call Boram-ssi and let's go out together tonight"

EJ: "I see you still to party.."

JY: "Only with my friends.. I haven't gone out in a long time.. actually 5 years Jung.."

EJ: "Really? I thought that you went to a lot of parties by now"

JY: "I did, only because the company force me.. but I didn't drink or dance.. and the guys there where all over me.. how I wished you were there Jung.. such erts"

EJ: "Ok, Ms. I'M- TOO-COOL-FOR-A-MAN.. let's party hard tonight"

JY: "That's the spirit..now what time is it?"

EJ: "Nearly mid-day, why? have to go to your boyfriend?"

JY: "Ew, no.. I have to go home and face my family after 5 years"

EJ: "Want me to go with you? I mean you know she's going to be there"

JY: "I know.. don't worry I'll be fine.. see you later Jung"

EJ: "Ok if you need me call me.. I still have the same number"

JY: "Thanx, then I'll get going"

(AFTER JY LEFT EJ HOUSE.. SHE HEAD TO HER OWN.. WHEN SHE ARRIVED THERE, SHE JUST STOOD AT THE FRONT DOOR WITHOUT KNOWING WHAT TO DO.. SHE KNEW SHE'LL HAVE TO FACE HM NOW AND SHE WAS MORE THAN READY FOR THAT.. SHE TOOK CORAGE AND OPEN THE DOOR.. ONCE SHE OPENED THE DOOR, SHE FOUND AN EMPTY HOUSE WITH A NOTE..)

-----------------AT JY HOUSE----------------------------

       "Jiyeon-ssi welcome back home.. we're working, sorry for not being here..

       We'll see you later for dinner, make yourself confortable."

                                            MOM, DAD AND HYOMIN

JY: "Tsk..Why doesn't this surprise me?.. after 5 years still the same family, should've stayed with Jung.. Oh well, let's unpack first and get a hot bath to relax" (to herself)

(ONCE SHE FINISHED UNPACKING.. JY PREPARED FOR HERSLEF A WARM BUBBLE BATH.. SHE TOOK A TOWEL, UNDRESSED HERSLEF AND WENT INTO THE TUB..WHILE JY WAS RELAXING, A PERSON GOT INTO THE HOUSE.. THIS PERSON GOT INTO JY ROOM AND LAYED ON JY BED, FALLING ASLEEP INSTANTLY..JY ON THE OTHER HAND, FINISHED HER BATH.. SHE DRY HERSELF WITH THE TOWEL AND WENT TO CHANGE TO HER ROOM.. WHN SHE SAT ON THE BED TO START CHANGEING SHE SAW A PERSON LYING IN HER BED.. SHE INMIDALTY SCREAM, MAKING THE OTHER PERSON FULLY AWAKE..)

HM: "Humm?"

JY: "Who are you?.. please don't me.. I'll give you anything" (eyes close)

HM: "Jiyeon-ah?"

JY: "YAH! WHAT THE HECK? PARK HYOMIN YOU NEARLY KILL ME OF A HEART ATTCK.. WHAT ARE YOU DOING ON MY BED?"

HM: "Am I dreaming or are you really here?"

JY: "Do I look like an hologram to you?.. of course I'm here"

HM: (getting up from bed and hugging JY thightly) "God, you have no idea how much I've missed you.. there are so many things I want to tell you Ji.. I'm glad you came back"

JY: "Let go.. aish"

HM: (blushing)" Ji- Jiyeon"

JY: "What?"

HM: "You are n-"

JY: "Mmm?" (looking at herself) "What? you have never seen a girl before?"

HM: "Get dress, I'll take you out to eat"

JY: "Ok, give me a couple of minutes"

(AFTER SOME MINUTES JY GOT READY LOOKING LIKE THIS..

T-ARA-JiYEON-t-ara-tiara-31360551-719-54

HM JAW ALMOST DROP SEEING HOW BEUTIFUL HER SISTER LOOKED.. UNTIL JY SNAP HER BACK TO REALITY)

JY: "C'mon let's go.. I'm hungry"

HM: "O-ok"

(THEY WENT INTO HM CAR AND DROVE TO JY FAVOURITE RESTAURANT.. HM WAS EXITED TO FINALLY HAVE A MEAL WITH HER SISTER.. SHE MISSED HER SO MUCH AND SHE COULD'T BELIVE THAT SHE WAS FINALLY HER, RIGHT IN FRONT OF HER..)

----------AT THE RESTAURANT-------------

HM: "Order anything you want.. I'll pay"

JY: "Ok.. I would like bibimbap and some water please"

HM: (frown after hearing JY order) "Yah! no meat?"

JY: "No, I don't eat meat anymore"

HM: "What? since when?"

JY: "Since I moved out"

HM: "Ok, so how have you been all this years?"

JY: "Fine"

HM: "Any boy around you?.. I mean you must be a heartbreaker"

JY: "A couple try to sleep with me but-"

HM: "WHAT?!.. who? tell me"

JY: "Jeez, calm down.. I rejected them.. I'm not interested in love anymore.. maybe in the future I'll just sleep with some ramdom guys to see hoy it feels like but, I'm not looking for love"

HM: "Jiyeon-ah, how can you say that? I'm not going to let you give your body away just for fun"

JY: "You keep talking to me like you're my mom.. I grow up Hyomin-ssi.. so that means I can do anything I want"

HM: "How did you call me?"

JY: "Hyomin-ssi.. isn't that your name?"

HM: "Why aren't you calling me eonni like you use to?"

JY: "Sorry, if it bothers you then I'll call you eonni"

HM: "Jiyeon, do you still hate me?"

JY: "Hate you? for what?"

HM: "You know.. for forgetting your birthday, slap you and not accepting your feelings 5 years ago?"

JY: "I don't hate you.. I'm actually thankful"

HM: "For what?"

JY: "Thanx to you.. I learn that you should never trust in anyone and belive in people.. and I also learn that love is usless, so that's why I don't belive in love.. so thank you eonni"

HM: (while hearing JY she started crying) "I'm sorry Jiyeon-ni.. This is all my fault"

JY:" Don't cry, it's ok.. don't worry too much.. I'm fine.. c'mon, I'll pay and let's go home.. I'm tired from the flight"

(AFTER PAYING JY AND HM HEADED TO THE CAR AND THEN HOME.. HM WAS HEARTBROKEN AFTER HEARING THOSE WORDS FROM JY.. SHE BLAMED HERSELF FOR THIS.. IF SHE HAD BEEN MORE SWEETER WITH JY WHEN SHE CONFESS FOR HER AND IF SHE WOULDN'T HAVE FORGETTER HER BIRTHDAY, MAYBE JY WILL STILL BE THE CUTE, TROUBLEMAKER GIRL SHE USE TO BE.. BUT HM WAS DETERMINATED TO DO ONE THING.. GET HER SISTER BACK TO THE SHE WAS BEFORE AND TO MAKE JY LOVE HER AGAIN SO THEY CAN BE TOGETHER..)

 

-------------------T.B.C---------------------

hows the story so far? do you guys like it?.. I'm so hooked up with MINYEON these days.. so please let me know what you think of the fic so far.. leave your comments, it really helps me a lot.. thanx for the support and for suscribe..

 

                                            MINYEON♥♥♥