Drink, Confession and Kiss

I'M IN LOVE WITH MY SISTER

(NEXT MORNING CAME AND JY, BR AND EJ WOKE UP.. THEY WENT DOWNSTAIRS, HAVE SOMEBREAKFAST, TALK ABOUT LAST NIGHT AND LAUGH... BUT SOMETHIG WAS BOTHERING JY.. THE FACT THAT HER SISTER MIGHT ALREADY ARRIVE HOME BY THIS TIME... SHE DIDN'T FEEL LIKE TALKING TO HM, SINCE SHE WAS HURT BY HER SISTERS ACTION.. AFTER BREAKFAST JY AND BR WENT TO THEIR RESPECTIVE HOMES.. BUT ONCE JY ARRIVE TO HER HOUSE SHE FOUND HER PARENTS HAVING AN EVERYDAY BREAKFAST WITH HM.. SHE REALLY WANTED TO DISAPPEAR FROM THAT HOUSE SINCE NO ONE CARED FOR HER.. SHE CLOSED THE FRONT DOOR AND WENT TO HER ROOM..)

--------AT JY ROOM---------

JY: "I could have die and they wouldn't care.. gosh, eonni I'll make you death worry for my tonight.. this will be my revange" (to herself)

*knock knock

HM: "Jiyeon-ah can I come in?" (slowly opening JY room door)

JY: "You're already in so whats the point on asking that?"

HM: "How's my baby sis?" (hugging JY)

JY: "Get off me.."

HM: "Aww are you mad because eonni left and she couldn't wake you up these past mornings?"

JY: "Park Hyomin get the off my room now!"

HM: "W-what?.. Jiyeon-ah what's wrong?"

JY: "Mind your own buisness and leve me alone"

HM: "Park Jiyeon... what on earth is wrong with you? you've been treating me like this since before I left"

JY: "I told you that's something that you'll have to find out for yourself.. now if you excuse me, I'm leaving"

HM: "Yah! where are you going so early?"

JY: "To sleep with some ramdom guy.. happy?"

HM:" Wait.. I won't let you, you're going to stay here wether you like it or not"

JY: "You can't make me..now, bye"

HM: "Jiyeon! Park Jiyeon!"

(JY GRAB A BAG WHERE SHE HAD PACKED HER DRESS, ANOTHER PAIR OF HEELS.. SHE WENT DOWNSTAIRS AND TALK TO HER DAD)

JY: "Dad caon I talk to you for a moment, in private?"

Mr. Park: "Sure, let's go to my studio"

(going in Mr. Park studio and closing the door)

Mr. Park: "What is it?"

JY: "I want to go to America and finish my college there"

Mr. Park: "What?!.. Jiyeon, do you know that you'll stay there for a long time, you just started college this year"

JY: "I know, but that's my choise and I will be glad if you keep this from Hyomin.. Don't want her to stop me"

Mr. Park: "Is everything ok between you two?"

JY: "That's not important.. so, do you agree on sending me there or not?"

Mr. Park: "If that's what you want, I will.. I'll start the transfer papers, and until everything is done you'll still attend your actual university"

JY: "Thanx dad.. and I will be going out tonight with my friends.. ok?"

Mr. Park: "Ok, but are you sure you don't want me to tell this to your eonni"

JY: "No, I don't want to be a burden for her.. so, is better if you keep this from her... besides is not like she cares for me anyway"

Mr. Park: "Ok, if that's what you want then I won't tell her.. you can leave now"

JY: "Thanx dad..then, bye"

(AFTTER THIS JY LEFT HER HOUSE AND HEADED, WITH THE BAG, TO EJ HOUSE.. SHE DIDN'T EVEN BOTHER TO LOOK AT HM WHO WAS THERE.. SHE JUST HEAD OUT.. AFTER A WHILE OF WALKING SHE REACH TO EJ HOUSE..)

------AT EJ HOUSE------

*DING DONG

EJ: "Jiyeon-ah, what happened? come in"

JY: "I was right Jung.. she didn't remember, I alreday talked with my dad about transefering and moving to the states"

EJ: "Aw Jiyeon-ah.. are you ok? I know you love her a lot but.. leaving"

JY: "I'm hurt Jung.. I want to forget about her.. I've been suffering all this years with this forbbden love.. I know she will never love me back, that's a fact.. but I want to forget about her now.. I think leaving it will be the best.. If I stay I'll only suffer and I don't want to feel this pain anymore"

EJ: "Ok Ji.. I understand, I'm the one who's only see you hurt.. and I don't want to see you like this anymore too.. but it breaks me seeing you go"

JY: "I know Jung.. but I think is the best.. but it's not like we won't see eachother again, let's party hard tonight.. I want to make Hyomin feel guilty"

EJ: "What do you mean? I thought we were only going to get drunk and let Hyomin-ssi see you like that"

JY: "No, we are going to go to the same club that Hyomin will go tonight and get wasted there"

EJ: "Ji, isn't that too much.. I mean, what if you get in trouble"

JY: "It doesn't matter, I want to let her know how hurt I've been all this years and how hurt I am now"

EJ: "OK.. then let's get ready.. I'll support you in every desition you make"

JY: "Thanx Jung.. and thanx for being my friends all this years"

EJ: "Don't mention it.. now let's go and make you look like a boy killer"

JY: "Fine"

(AFTER A LONG TALK.. THE GIRLS BATH AND STARTED TO GET REDY FOR TONIGHT.. EJ WAS SHOCKED BY THE TIGHT DRESS JY WAS WEARING.. JY ON THE OTHER HAND FELT PROUD OF THE WAY SHE WAS LOOKING.. BEFORE THEY REALIZE, NIGHT CAME.. EJ AND JY WERE READY AND LEFT TO THE CLUB.. WHEN THEY ARRIVE, THEY INMIDATLY SPOTTED HM WHO WAS DANCING.. JY ORDED SOME DRINKS FIRST.. AFTER A COUPLE OF DRINKS SHE HEADED TO THE DANCE FLOOR WITH EJ.. A COUPLE OF GUYS OFFER THEM SOME STRONG DRINKS IF THEY DANCED WITH THEM AND THEY ACCEPTED.. WHILE ALL OF THIS WAS HAPPENING SOYEON SPOTTED JY AND INMIDATLY TOLD HM...)

----------AT THE CLUB----------

SSO: "Hyomin-ah!"

HM: "What?"

SSO: "Isn't that you sister over there with those guys?" (pointing to were JY was)

HM: "What on earth is she doing here? and why is she drinking?"

SSO: "Shouldn't you go and get her"

HM: "I want to see her for a couple of minutes.. she seems to be enojoying herself"

(JY AND EJ WERE DANCING WITH THOSE GUYS.. UNTIL ONE OF THEM TRIED A MODE ON JY, WHICH SHE REJECTED.. THEN HE TRIED AGAIN AND JY WAS STARTEING TO GET ANOYED SO SHE TOOK EJ AND WENT TO THE BAR.. JY WAS ALREADY DRUNK AND ONE MORE DRINK AND SHE WON'T BE ABLE TO WALK.. BUT SHE DIDN'T MIND SHE WANTED HM TO NOTICE HER..)

EJ: "Jiyeon-ah you souldn't drink too much"

JY: "Leave me alone.. I need to."

EJ: "Hyomin-ssi is watching"

JY: "Then let her watch me.. let her see what she's missing" (drinking and when trying to walk she fell)

EJ: "Ji, are you ok?"

JY: "Why doesn't she care for me Jung? am I not important for her?"

EJ: "Wait here, I'll tell someone to help me get you home" (going to HM) "Hyomin-ssi"

HM: "Eunjung-ssi, how are you?"

EJ: "Fine.. look can you help me take Ji"

HM: "What? what happened?"

EJ: "I think she drank too much.. she lying on the floor there"

HM: "I'll get her home.. guys sorry, gotta go.. see you tomorrow"

EJ: "Jiyeon-ah.. here is- Jiyeon.. Yah! wake up.. Hyomin-ssi! palli, Ji in not waking up"

HM: "Jiyeon, Park Jiyeon!.. Yah!.."

JY: "Stop screaming I'm not deaf.."

HM: "Let's get her to my car Eunjung-ssi"

EJ: "OK"

(ONCE THEY GOT JY TO BARELY STAND, THEY HEADED TO HM CAR.. THEY PUT JY ON THE FRONT SEAT.. AND DROVE FIRST TO EJ HOUSE AND THEN TO THEIR HOUSE.. HM WAS HAVING DIFFICULTY ON GETTING JY TO HER ROOM.. BUT THE END SHE DID.. SHE LYED JY ON HER BED AND WHEN SHE WAS ABOUT TO LEAVE SOMEONE SPOKE TO HER..)

-----------AT PARK'S HOUSE----------

JY: "Eonni"

HM: "You're awake now" (getting closer to JY and noticing that JY was crying)

JY: "Eonni why are you doing this to me? don't you notice how much you're hurting me?"

HM: "Jiyeon-ah.."

JY: "I love you eonni.. why can't you see that I'm deeply in love with you? I've been suffering all this years for you and you didn't even care... all you cared was your stupid boyfriend.. am I not important to you? do I mean nothing to you?.. I know it's wrong, buy I love you eonni.. I, PARK JIYEON, AM IN LOVE WITH YOU, PARK HYOMIN.. Can you accept my heart?"

HM: "Jiyeon-ah what are you talking about?.. you're too drunk"

JY: "I'm not drunk eonni.. I already learn how not to get drunk, after all drinking is the only thing that keeps me from not killing myself.. I love you eonni, I really do.. I know you may feel disgusted by me right now.. but I don't care, I can't keep holding it anymore.. I love you, I love you, I love you so much that it hurts eonni.. but you don't care for me.. I realize that I'm no one in your life.. so, I'll disappear from your life forever"

HM: "Jiyeon-ah don't say that.. I do care for you"

JY: "Really?.. then tell me what day was yesterday?"

HM: "What are you talking about?.."

JY: "Nevermind.. I guess I'm nothing to you.." (getting up and going to the door)

HM: "Jiyeon-ah wait!.. can't you just tell me?"

(JY GOT NEAR HM, GRABBED HM BACK-NECK AND KISSED HER PASSIONATLY ON THE LIPS.. HM WAS SHOCKED AT FIRST AND SHE PUSHED JY.. SHE TOUCHED HER LIPS BEFORE SLAPPING WITH ALL HER MIGHT JY CHEEK.. LEAVING JY ON THE FLOOR WITH A BLEEDING LIP)

JY: "Goodbye eonni.. have a happy life"(leaving the room and going to her own room)

HM: She kissed me.. why on earth did she kissed me?.. oh god, she's really in love with me.. My little sister is in love with me.. oh! what should I do now? act like nothing happened? no, no.. she will be heartbroken, she even confess her love to me.. and I just slap her (she thought) "Oh no, what did I just do?" (to herself)

 

 

-----------------------------T.B.C--------------------------------