Burden?

I'M IN LOVE WITH MY SISTER

(IT WAS A NORMAL MORNING ON THE PARK'S HOUSE.. THEY ALL WOKE UP EXCEP FOR ONE LITTLE GIRL.. JIYEON,THIS GILR LOVED TO SLEEP MORE SO HER OLDER SISTER CAN COME A WAKE HER UP.. WHY?.. WELL BECAUSE SHE IS IN LOVE WITH HER OLDER SISTER AND NOT A SISTER KIND OF LOVE.. A LOVE LIKE THE ONE BETWEEN A GUY AND A GIRL.. JY DOESN'T KNOW WHEN THIS FEELING STARTED, BUT EVERYTIME SHE'S WITH HER SISTER.. HER HEART BEAT FAST AND SHE BECOME WARM AND KIND.. SHE FIRST THOUGHT SHE MUST0VE LOST HER MIND.. BEING IN LOVE WITH HER OWN SISTER FOR BEYOND FORBIDDEN.. BUT SHE DIDN'T MIND AND KEPT HER FEELING FOR HERSELF..BUT TODAY WAS DIFFERENT JY WASN'T REALLY IN THE MOOD TO TALK TO HER SISTER...)

-----------AT PARK'S HOUSE---------------

Mr. Park: "Jiyeon, wake up! you'll be late again!" (no response from JY) "Jeez, Hyomin-ah please wake up your sister.. I don't feel like arguing with her in the morning"

HM: "Ok, dad" (going in JY room) "Jiyeon-ah.. wake up" (no response from JY) "Jiyeon.. YAH! PARK JIYEON, WAKE UP!"

JY: (opening her eyes and rubbing them) "What?!.. oh, eonni it's just you.. what time is it?"

HM: "Time for you to wake up miss or your going to be late for college again."

JY: "Oh, F**ck eonni.. I don't want to go.. you woke me up for that?"

HM: (surprise at her sister words, it's the first time JY curse in front of her) "Ji- Jiyeon.. what did you say?.."

JY: "Agh.. nothing.. give me a kiss and I'll get up from bed and get ready"

HM: "Yah! just get ready.. always asking me to kiss you..."

(THE THING THAT HM DIDN'T KNOW IT'S THAT JY WAS IN A BAD MOOD SINCE IN A FEW DAYS WILL BE HER BIRTHDAY AND HM SAID THAT SHE WAS GOING TO GO ON A TRIP WITH HER FRINDS INSTED OF STAYING AT HOME.. JY RECENTLY FELT LIKE HM DIDN'T CARE FOR HER ANYMORE AND THAT SHE WAS BECOMING A BURDEN FOR HER OLDER SISTER..)

JY: "Fine!..( got up from the bed washed up, got dressed and left)

HM: "What the heck is wrong with her?"

Ms. Park: "Hyomin-ah, what did you tell to your sister? she left without  having breackfas or tking money to eat"

HM: "Nothing, she just not in the mood today.. let her be"

Ms. Park: "Ok, but plese.. here, give her this money so she can eat something.. you know what happened the last time she didn't eat"

HM: "Yes, I will.."

Mr. Park: "Hyomin, want me to take you to the university?"

HM: "Thanx dad, but no.. Soyeon said she'll come and pick me up"

Mr. Park: "Oh!.. ok, and about that trip that you are making with your friends.. plese be careful and tell me if you need anything"

HM: "Ok, dad.. don't worry I already have everything I need to take.. besides it'll be for 3 days.. it's not the end of the world"

Mr. Park: "Still, be careful"

HM: "I will" (*BEEP *BEEP) "Oh!, that must be Soyeon.. Gotta go, bye mom, bye dad.."

BOTH: "Bye honey"

---------AT COLLEGE--------

JY: "Damn, I love eonni but how can she be so selfish and forget my birthday? do I really mean nothing to her now?" (to herself)

EJ: "JIYEON-AAAAAAH!" (screaming and hugging JY)

JY: "Yah! Jung-ie... are you trying to leave me deaf?"

EJ: "Sorry but I call you a couple of times and you didn't respond"

JY: "Really? my bad then.. I was thinking"

EJ: "OMO! Park Jiyeon, you were actually thinking?"

JY: "Yah!" (hitting EJ arm)

BR: "What are you two talking about?"

EJ: "Jiyeon was thinking"

BR: "OMO! really?"

JY: "Yah!.. shut up unless you want me to beat you"

BR & EJ: "Yes Ms. Park!" (laughing)

JY: "Seriously, I don't even know how did we became frieds in the first place"

BR: "Because you love us, right Jung?"

EJ: "RIGHT!.. and but the way, what were you thinking about?"

JY: "Eonni"

BR: "Again? Jeez Jiyeon-ah.. stop having wet dream about your sister"

JY: "Yah! I didn't have one this time.. it's different" 

EJ: "Stop it Boram-ssi.. tell me Ji.. what is it?"

JY: "Eonni is leaving tomorrow to a trip with her friends for 3 days"

EJ: "What?!.. but in 2 days is your birthday!"

JY: "I know.. that's why I'm a little down today.. I feel like I became a burden to her and she doesn't care about me anymore"

BR: "Don't say that Dino.. maybe she just forgot.. besides you are her sister, she probably will make you a big party when she comes back"

JY: "You think?"

EJ: "Of course.. you are her baby sis, remember?"

JY: "I don't know.. maybe I did become a burden to her.. the thing is I'm getting more hurt for having these feeling for her"

BR: "Don't worry Ji.. she'll remember"

(AT THAT TIME HM GOT THROU THE FRONT GATE OF THE UNIVERSITY IN A CAR WITH SOYEON AND QRI)

EJ: "Talking about love"

JY: "Let's go, I don't feel like talking to my sister now.."

HM: (Getting off the car) "Jiyeon-ah!.. wait"

JY: (turning around) "What?"

HM: "Here, mom said you left without having breakfast.. so she gave me money to give to you and buy something to eat"

JY: "Don't need it" (turning around)

HM: (grabbing JY wrist) "Ji, what's wrong?.. did something happen?"

JY: "Mind your own buisness.. let's go!" (walking away)

HM: "What's wrong with her today?"

SSO: "What was that all about?"

HM: "I don't know.. she's been like this since this morning.. don't know what's wrong with her"

QRI: "Ask her.. maybe she's having a problem"

(on the other side with JY)

HM: "Maybe later"

EJ: "Yah! don't you think you were a little to harsh on your sister?"

JY: "I don't care.. let's see if she remebers my birthday? if she does then, I'll confess to her and ask apologize for the way I treated her.. If not, I'll desappear form her life forever"

BR: "Whoa! easy Ji.."

JY: "What?!"

EJ: "Are you really going to confess to her?"

JY: "If she remember I will.. if not, I'll leave to the states like my father wants"

BR: "But, Ji.. are you sure about this?"

JY: "Yes.. now let's go, I don't want to think about it anymore.. I want to spend as much time as I can with you guys.. because I got the feeling that I'll leave"

EJ: "Well, in that case let's go party and get really drunk for your birthday"

BR: "Yah! she's not going anywhere.. I'm sure HM will remeber because shee cares for JI"

JY: "Boram-ah.. Jung is right.. besides it's been a long time since I haven't have a hard party with my best friends"

EJ: "That's the spirit.. now let's get going before we get scolded again.."

BR: "EunJung can I talk to you for a moment? alone"

JY: "Got the message RamBo" (wink)

BR: "Pabo.."

EJ: "What is it?"

BR: "Why are you supporting JY to leave? do you really want her to leave?"

EJ: "Of course not.. she's my best friend.. but did you forget how bad and heartbroken she was when her sister brought her boyfriend at home to introduce him to her parents and JI? maybe this will be a chance for Ji, to forget about those feelings and find someone else"

BR: "Maybe you are right, but her living in the states with her pary spirit? it's a really bad idea"

EJ: "Oh! I think you are right.. well, we'll see.. now let's get going.. you control Ji during classes, I have to go to mine"

BR: "Fine.. see you at break time.."

(AFTER THAT BORAM WENT TO HER CLASSROOM AND SAT NEXT TO JY.... THE CLASS WAS SO BORING THAT REBEL BABY DINO FELL ASLEEP... AFTER 2 MORE CLASSES.. THEY WERE ON BREAK.. THEY WENT TO THE TREE THE ALWAYS HANG OUT AND TALK ABOUT THE CLASSES AND THEIR FUTURE LIFE.. SUDDENLY HM CAME LOOKING FOR JY...)

-----------AT THE TREE-----------

HM: "Jiyeon-ni" (hugging JY)

JY: "What?"

HM: "Come, I want to talk to you about something" (Dragging JY somewhere at an emty room in the building)

JY: "What eonni?"

HM: "Mind telling me what's wrong with you? you've been acting like a comepletly.."

JY: "What? like a completely what? c'mon say it.. "

HM: "Jiyeon.. just tell me what's wrong?.. I'm here for you"

JY: "That's something you'll have to figure it out by yourself eonni"

HM: "Did I do something wrong?"

JY: "You find out.. I gotta go, I have class"

HM: "Fine.. at least take the money mom gave me for you and buy something to eat"

JY: "Save it for yourself.. bye"

 

------------------------------T.B.C------------------------------