Day With Friends

I'M IN LOVE WITH MY SISTER

(AS ANOTHER DAY CAME BY.. BOTH OF THE PARK SISTER'S WOKE UP, AS EXPECTED HM WOKE UP FIRST AND AS HER EVERY MORNING ROUTINE SHE WENT TO WAKE JY UP.. BUT FOR HER SURPRISE SHE FOUND A VERY SWEATTY JY LYING ON THE COUCH, HM GOT WORRIED AND INMIDIATLY WOKE JY UP.. JY SLOWLY OPENED HER EYES AND GOT UP FROM THE COUCH NOT WANTING TO HEAR HM QUESTIONS ABOUT WHY SHE WAS SWEATING, OR IF SHE WAS SICK, OR WHATEVER OTHER QUETION SHE MIGHT ASK HER.. TODAY THEY HAD TO GO BACK TO THEIR HOUSE, THEY HAD BREAKFAST MADE BY HM, PACKED, HOP IN THE CAR AND DROVE HOME.. AFTER SOME HOURS THEY FINALLY REACHED THERE.. THEY BOTH GOT OUT OF THE CAR AND JY RAN TO HER ROOM, HM LOOKED AT HER SHOCKED BUT DIDN'T MIND MUCH..)

----------AT PARK HOUSE------------

*JY ROOM*

JY: "Why am I having that stupid nightmare again? I haven't had it for months, why suddenly I had it?.. Is it because I kissed eonni yesterday? No, no it can't be..*sigh* Park Hyomin what have you done to me?..(to herself)

(JY TOOK SOME PILLS A FRIEND GAVE HER TO RELAX.. AND WHEN SHE WAS ABOUT TO SWALLOW THEM, HM GOT IN HER ROOM AND INSTANTLY SPOTTLER THE LITTLE BOTTLE JY HAD ON HER HAND WITH PILLS)

HM: "Yah! what are you doing?"

JY: "Taking pills, can't you see?" (swallowing the pills)

HM: "What for? are you sick?"

JY: "Nope, they're just to relax me"

HM: "Why? are you stressed or something?"

JY: "What do you care?"

HM: "What did you said?, Park Jiyeon"

JY: "I have to go.. see you later Hyomin-ssi"

HM: "Wait!.. where are you going?"

JY: "Out"

HM: "Jiyeon-ah"

JY: "To work, and I think you should do the same"

HM: "Why are you acting so could suddenly?"

JY: "Had a bad night.. so, bye"

(AFTER JY LEFT.. HM STAYED FOR A WHILE IN JY ROOM.. AFTER SOME MINUTES SHE LEFT AND GOT TO WORK.. HM WAS THE CEO OF PARK EMPIRE, THE BIGGEST BUISNESS IN KOREA AND HER FATHER WAS THE OWNER OF IT..JY AND HM WERE BISICALLY RICH, BUT JY NEVER LIKED HER PARENTS MONEY 'CUZ SHE THOUGHT THEY EARNED IT BY DOING BAD THINGS TO OTHERS.. THAT'S WHY SHE JUST BECAME A MODEL AND A SINGER.. ON THE OTHER HAND HM WAS MADE TO STUDY BUISNESS, BUT AT THE END SHE LIKED IT A LOT AND SOON BECAME HER FATHERS COMPANY CEO..)

-----------IN JY PRIVATE VAN------------

JY: "I should tell Jung and Rambo to go with me this time.. I'm way to confuse with eonni right now" (to herself in her van) "Oppa can you take me to the house you left me the first day I came back to korea?"

MANAGER:"Sure, but what for? remember we have to go to the photoshoot session of your new album and then to the studio"

JY: "I know.. is just that I never had the cance to show my friends my work and I want to take them with me today"

MANAGER: "Oh, it's that so? then ok"

JY: "Thanx oppa you're the best"

MANAGER: "Jiyeon-ssi..did you heard the news?"

JY: "What news?"

MANAGER: "Of you dating with a girl.. looked it over on the internet, there are even pictures of the two of you going in the car and leaving a cabin together"

JY: (looking for the pictures) "OH MY GOD!.. are people really this stupid?"

MANAGER: "Anything to say young lady"

JY: "Oppa, this girl with me is my eonni.. my older sister"

MANAGER: "Really?"

JY: "Yes, she just took me out because she wanted to spend some time with me.. since we haven't seen eachother for 5 years.. gosh, how could people said this kind of things?"

MANAGER: "Well, you better make that clear to the boss as well... he nearly had a heart attack with this pictures"

JY: "I will.. by the way oppa, when will be come back to the US?"

MANAGER: "Wanting to leave already?"

JY: "I don't want to leave my friends.. but my family is giving me too much stress.. and I was supposed to be here to relax"

MANAGER: "Well, we'll leave in 3 more weeks"

JY: "Can't you ask the boss if I can take my friends with me?"

MANAGER: "Jiyeon-ssi.. you really want them there?"

JY: "Yes, I need them.. they are my support.. they keep me from falling"

MANAGER: "Ask your friends first and then I'll talk to the boss"

JY: "Ok. thanx.. and when will we arrive to my friend house?"

MANAGER: "We're already here, you just didn't notice because you were talking too much"

JY: "Yah!"

MANAGER: "Ok, ok.. get down and hurry up.. we don't want to be late"

JY: "Ok, I'll be righ back"

(JY GOT OFF THE VAN AND RAN TOWARDS EJ HOUSE.. JY TOLD EJ WHY WAS SHE HERE AND THEY INMIDIATLY CALLED BR.. THE THREE FRIENDS GOT IN JY VAN AND JY MANAGER DROVE THEM TO JY DESTINATION.. IN THE VAN THE 3 GIRLS CHATTED ALL THE WAY..)

EJ: "So we're finally going to see what the great Dinosaur does for living"

BR: "Baby Dino is all grown up now" (patting JY head and teasing her)

JY: "Yah! stop it.. you guys serioudly never change.. always teasing me"

EJ: "Heol~ this Dino is getting angry Rambo"

BR: "Hehe..let's let her be"

EJ: "Righ!.. Ji, what is that news about you and your sister?"

JY: "Just some stupid paparazzis that took pictures of me and Hyomin while we were on a little vacation"

BR: "So, does that mean that everything is good between you two now?"

JY: "Nope, she told me some things.. I don't know wether to belive them or not, a part of me tell me thet she's being honest, but another part tells me that she's just playing with me like she did 5 years ago"

EJ: "And what did she told you?"

JY: "Remember what I told her 5 years ago after my birthday?"

BR: "Yes? what about it?"

JY: "She told me the exact same thing"

EJ & BR: "SHE SAID WHAT?!"

JY: "Jeez, could you keep your voice down?"

EJ: "And what did you told to her?"

JY: "I acted cold and didn't care"

BR: "But Dino, this could be your chance to fix the relationship between you two"

JY: "No, I'm not going to give in yet.. I'm going to make her beg"

EJ: "Dark Ji... I like it, I found you y now Ji"

JY: "Then let's go out Jung"

EJ: "My pleasure" (laughing)

BR: "Eww.. get a room you two"

JY: "Haha.. cute Rambo"

(AFTER THEIR LONG TALK, THEY ARRIVE TO THE DESTINATION.. JY, EJ AND BR, GOT OUT OF THE VAN AND WALKED TO THE STUDIO WHERE THE PHOTOSHOOT WAS BEING HELD.. AFTER A COUPLE OF HOURS THE PHOTOSHOOT ENDED, BR AND EJ WERE AMAZED BY HOW PROFESSIONAL JY WAS AND HOW WELL SHE MANAGE TO DO ALL THOSE Y, YET CUTE POSES.. ONCE THE PHOTOSHOOT WAS OVER, THEY SAID GOODBYE TO THE CREW AND HEADED TO THE RECORDING STUDIO.. IT WAS NO SURPRISE FOR BR AND EJ TO HEAR JY SWEET AND SMOOTH VOICE.. THEY'VE HEARD IT BEFORE AND THEY KNEW JY COULD SING VERY WELL... AFTER SOME HOURS ON THE RECORDING STUDIO.. THE 3 OF THEM GOT IN THE VAN ONE LAST TIME, BUT THIS TIME THEY HEADED HOME.. THE 3 OF THEM WANTED TO HAVE A SLEEPOVER LIKE THE OLD TIMES SO THEY DID IT IN JY HOSE, SINCE NO ONE WAS GOING TO BE THERE.. NOT EVEN HM.. THAY SPENT THE NIGHT TALKING, EATING, WATCHING MOVIES, LAUGHING, AND DOING ALL KIND OF STUFF.. AFTER HOURS THEY FINALLY FELL ASLEEP ON JY ROOM..)

 

--------------------------T.B.C---------------------------

 

I was thinking on adding some drama to the fic.. so I give you a hint for the next two chap.. next one R rated and the one after that pure drama.. hope you like it.. thanx for reading and please keep commenting I'm really starting to ran out of ideas to write so please tell me in your comments what would you like to read in the upcoming chapters..

 

                                                       MINYEON♥♥♥