Good Day

I'M IN LOVE WITH MY SISTER

(AS THE MORNING CAME.. THE SUNLIGHT WOKE LITTLE JY, SHE LAZILY OPENED HER EYES AND RUB THEM.. SHE TRIED TO GET UP BUT SOMETHING DIDN'T LET HER, SHE TURNED TO HER LEFT AND SAW THE MOST BEUTIFUL VIEW SHE COULD EVER GET.. HER OLDER SISTER WAS SLEEPING SOUNDLY NEXT TO HER WITH HER ARM WRAPPED ON JY WAIST.. JY LET OUT A LITTLE SMILE AND KISSED HM FOREHEAD, MAKING HM AWAKE, HM OPENED HER EYES AND SMILE SEEING HER GIRLFRIEND NEXT TO HER..)

-----------AT JY APARTMENT------------

JY: "Good morning baby, how do you feel? did you sleep well?"

HM: "Good morning honey, I feel a little tired thanx to you.. and I slept well, warm and confy with you"

JY: "Want to go for another round?"

HM: "Yah! you little ert"

JY: "Hehe, don't expect me not to be a er.. I have a y girl with a really hot body lying next to me in bed"

HM: (Blushing) "Jiyeon-ah, I have something to tell you"

JY: "If there are bad news, I don't want to know.. don't ruin this moment"

HM: "Actually, is good news honey"

JY: "Then ok, tell me"

HM: "I'll go with you to China"

JY: "Really? what made you change your mind?"

HM: "You're right, we spent 2 month away from eachother and you could've died because of me.. I don't want to ever let you go again, I want to spend every single minute with you... I know I care more for work sometimes, but you are more important for me Ji.. so, I want to go with you to China"

JY: "Thank you honey.. I'm really lucky to have a girlfriend like you"

HM: "I'm lucky to have a model/singer as a girlfirend"

JY: "I want to ask you something else Minnie"

HM: "What is it?"

JY: "Would you move out with me?"

HM: "You want me to live with you?"

JY: "Yes, I know it's a little soon.. but I want you to live with me"

HM: "Here?"

JY: "Yes, here and in America.. If I have to come back someday"

HM: "I would love to baby"

JY: "Now I'm extremly happy.. thanx honey"

HM: "Anything for you.. but Ji, can you do something for me?"

JY: "Anything you want"

HM: "Can we have breakfast?.. I'm starving"

JY: "Haha.. Sure honey, but I thought I was the one who liked food"

HM: "Shut up" (pouting)

JY: "So cute" (leaning and kissing HM pouting lips)

HM: "Can I have another one?"

JY: "You can have anything you want princess"

(JY LEAN IN AND ONCE AGAIN SHE CAPTURE HM SWEET LIPS.. THIS TIME JY MOVER HER LIPS AND THE KISS WAS STARTING TO GET HOTTER.. JY WAS STARTING TO GET , SO SHE MOVER HER HANDS UP TO HM WAIST AND RUN THEM UP AND DOWN, FEELING HM PERFECT CURVES.. HM LET OUT A LITTLE MOAN ON JY MOUTH, BUT SHE KNEW SHE HAD TO STOP THIS FROM GOING ANY FURTHER, SINCE SHE WAS STILL TIRED FROM LAST NIGHT..)

HM: (leaning out from the kiss) "Jiyeon-ah, wait let's stop"

JY: "Wae?" (pouting)

HM: "You really left me all sore from last night.. I don't think I can take another round"

JY: "Arasso, I'll go to make you breakfast then"

HM: "Good girl, now serve your eonni"

JY: "Yes princess, your wishes are my orders"

HM: "You really are cute and y baby Ji"

JY: "And you are hot and y Park Hyomin"

(JY LEFT THE ROOM, LEAVING HM TOTALLY BLUSHED.. JY HEADED TO THE KITCHEN AND PREPARED BREAKFAS FOR HER AND HER GIRLFRIEND.. ON THE ROOM, HM GRABBED SOME OF JY CLOTHES AND DRESSED UP, SHE GOT OUT OF THE ROOM AND HEADED TO SEE HER BEUTIFUL SISTER COOKING.. HM TOUGHT THAT JY WAS THE PRITTIEST WHEN SHE COOKED, SINCE HER FOCUS FACE WAS REALLY CUTE.. HM SMILED AND BACKHEGGED HER GIRLFRIED.. JY SMILED AND GAVE KISSED HM CROWN.. ONCE JY FINISHED MAKING BREAKFAST, THEY BOTH SAT ON THE TABLE AND ATE.. THEY WERE TALKING AND LAUGHING.. BOTH OF THEM WERE IN THE HAPPIEST MOMENT.. ONCE THEY FINISHED EATING, THEY HAD A BATH TOGETHER AND THINGS GOT HOT IN THE SHOWER.. THEY GOT OUT AND JY LEND DOME CLOTHE TO HM.. ONCE THEY GOT DRESSED THEY EXITED THE APARTMENT AND HOP IN JY CAR.. JY DROVE HM TO HER WORK AND HM ASKED JY TO STAY WITH HER, WHICH SHE GADLY ACCEPTED, SINCE THIS WAS THE FIRST TIME JY WAS IN HER FAMILY COMPANY..)

------------------------AT THE COMPANY-----------------------

JY: "Daebak, compare to my company.. this building is so small"

HM: "Yah!.. this might not be one of the biggest buildings like they have in America.. but is the biggest one in Korea"

JY: "Arasso, don't get mad eonni"

HM: "How did you call me?"

JY: "I'm supposed to call you like that on the company eonni"

HM: "Oh, right.. I forgot, sorry"

JY: "So where is your office?"

HM: "C'mon I'll show you"

(JY NODDED AND FOLLOWED HM.. SHE NOTICE THAT EVERYONE BOWED TO HER SISTER AND GREETED HER WHILE SHE WAS PASSING BY, AND THAT WAS EXPECTED, SINCE HM WAS THE CEO OF THE COMPANY AND THE DAUGHTER OF THE OWNER, ALTHOUGH NOT ONE OF THE EPLOYEES RECOGNIZE JY..SHE DIDN'T CARE MUCH.. THEY KEPT WALKING UNTIL THEY REACH HM OFFICE.. THEY BOTH ENTERED AND CLOSED THE DOOR.. ONCE JY HEARD THE DOOR CLOSED, SHE TURNED AROUND AND PASSIONATLY KISSED HM.. HM WAS A LITTLE SURPRISE BUT HER LITTLE SISTER SUDDEN ACTION, BUT SHE LIKED IT SO SHE KISSED HER BACK.. AFTER SOME MINUTES THEY BREAK THE KISS AND LOOKED AT EACHOTHER..)

----------------AT HM OFFICE------------------

HM: "You naughty little kid.. you know we can't do this at work, it's wrong"

JY: "I don't care.. your lips are tempting me.. I can't resist you honey"

HM: "I like they way you kiss me.. I can't resist you either"

JY: "I love you Hyomin"

HM: "I love you too Jiyeon"

*knock knock*

HM: "Time to pretend like nothing happened"

JY: (pouting) "I'll grab you at home.. I can wait a few hours"

HM: (Smirk) "Come in" (getting away from Jiyeon)

GIRL: "Ms. Park.. here is a contract thet one of our investors need you to sign"

HM: "Leave it in my desk.. I'll read it and sign it"

GIRL: "Yes Ms. Park.. ehmm Ms. Park?"

HM: "Yes? do you need anything else?"

GIRL: "Should I call security?"

HM: "Cal down.. she's my--" (thinking whether to say Girlfriend or Sister)

JY: "I'm her girl-" (getting interrupted by HM)

HM: "She's my little sister.. Park Jiyeon"

GIRL: "Oh!.. sorry Ms. Park.. I didn't recognize you.. is a pleasure to have you here"

JY: "Whatever.."

GIRL: "Let me know if you need something"

JY: "If I need you I'll call you"

GIRL: "Then, I'll get going" (leaving and closing the door)

JY: "Why didn't you tell her I'm your girlfriend?"

HM: "Because she's dad secretary.. If she tells dad about us, we're screw"

JY: "Really? then you should let her tell him.. I mean, soon or later we will have to tell him and mom"

HM: "Yes I know that.. But I'm not ready for that yet.. please be patient"

JY: "Ok, anything for you baby"

HM: "Thank you"

 

(HM AND JY SPENT THE WHOLE DAY TOGETHER AT HM OFFICE.. JY WILL SOMETIMES GIVE A KISS TO HM, OR START TO KISS HER NECK, OR TOUCH HER.. SHE JUST COULDN'T KEEP HER HANDS OFF HER GIRLFRIEND.. HM COULDN'T DENIED THAT SHE DIDN'T LIKE IT, BECAUSE SHE ENJOY EVERY SINGLY TOUCH FROM JY AND THOSE SOFT LIPS PRESSING AGAINST HERS.. AFTER HM FINISHED ALL HER WORK.. THEY DECIDED TO EAT OUTSIDE, THEY HAD A ROMANTIC DINNER.. AND FINALLY THEY HEAD TO JY APARTMENT, WHICH WAS NOW MINYEON APARMENT.. THEY SHOWERED AND WENT DIRECTLY TO BED WHERE THEY SLEPT HUGING EACHOTHER..)

 

----------------------------T.B.C--------------------------------

 

NEW CHAP. how is it so far? good? bad?... a few more chapter and I'll finish this one... thanx for all your support.. please leave your comments, I really like to read them.. wait for the next update.. 

 

                                                      MINYEON♥♥♥