Performing

Bullied

Your POV:

When he said that I just stood there.  I was frozen again.  I didn't know what to say.  I didn't want him to know that I wanted to skip.  Everyone was still staring at me, too. 

"I... uh... well," I began. 

He grabbed my hand gentally and lead me to a chair.  Then he sat down in the seat next to me.  I heard whispers but decided to ignore them.  I still felt eyes on me and got uncomfortable again.  I felt tense but then class began and everything was normal.  We sang and practiced for the rest of the half hour of school. 

Jeongmin's POV:

I waited for her respond.  She finally spoke after a few minutes but she stuttered and I could see that she felt uncomfortable.  So, I went over to her and grabbed her soft hand and lead her to a chair.  I saw that everyone was whispering and staring at us.  I really didn't mind. 

Your POV:

The next day was exactly the same thing.  Boring classes and people doing their own thing.  Except for 10th hour, specials class.  The only thing that didn't change about the class was that everyone still kept staring at me.  That day we were going to sing in front of the class.  It was like a performing thing.  You could pick either singing as a group, solo, or duet. 

The cute boy, that I still didn't know his name, tapped my shoulder as soon as the announcement for the performances was over and asked, "Did you want to sing a duet with me?"

Other students started crowding around us that moment.  Some that heard him ask me left hanging their head low. 

"Uh... well... umm..." I said.

"I'll help you.  Plus I want to hear you sing.  Please?" he said in a cute way.

"Umm... sure, but... I never got your name.

"Oh, I'm Lee Jeongmin!  And thank you for doing a duet with me."

Inodded and smiled lightly.

Jeongmin's POV:

There was an announcement in our specials class that we had to do a small performence in-front of or class.  I was kind of nervous although, I did the same thing the last two years.  And because all my friends that were in this class from last year either moved or  had other friends that they would always hang out with.  Then I realized that I could do a duet with the new girl that I still never got her name.  As soon as the student presidant of the class was done talking I turned to ask her. 

There were a bunch of others in the class that wanted to be my partner but I really wanted to hear the new girl sing.  I felt bad because I saw that some people hung their head low as soon as they heard that I was asking the girl. 

She said that she would do a duet with me and that made me very happy.  She smiled when she saw my reaction.  Then she said, "I'm ~you~ by the way."

"That's a nice name you have," I said while looking at her.

"Thank you," she said softly.

"Hey, let's go get to practicing."

Your POV:

We went into a small room that connected with the music room and practiced there.  He sang a little bit of the song that he had in mind.  Jeongmin's voice was so soft and calming.  It was like an angel's voice.  His voice rang in my mind over and over again and couldn't get it out.  When he stopped, he asked if I liked the song.  Of course I said yes.  The song was amazing, especially whe he sang it like that. 

We began practicing the song together.  It all came together in the end and we were ready to perform. When we performed, there were shocked looks at me coming from the whol class. 

At the end of class a girl came up to me and said, "I suggest you stay away from Jeongmin."  Then she left.  I looked up to the cute boy who was talking with others.  I asked myself, why did that girl tell me to stay away?

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------

Hi!  i will probably be writing the next few chapters back-to-back so look forward to it! :)

 

Thanks

~Angelflyer