FIGHT!

Bullied

Your POV:

"Had enough yet?" she asked while.  I kept staring at her.  "Answer me!" she yelled then pushed me.  What she didn't notice was that Jeongmin was in the crowd that was forming around us watching all of it.  I tried to move out of the way but got pulled back.  Then I tried to make my way into the class behind Bohee.  "Did you ever wonder why everyone was bullying you?  Well, to tell you the truth it was me planning all of this.  Why you ask?  Because youwere always around MY boyfriend."

"Why do you just come out of nowhere o tell me that now?" I ask half yelling.  Which is really not like me at all, but for some reason it just spat out of me.

"Because.  I heard that your beloved brother ans cousin are transfering you.  So, I just wanted to tell you before you leave." She smirked.

Jeongmin's POV:

I was just talking to my friends and walking down to my next class until there was a bunch of people were gathering around something.  I was really wondering what they were doing so I went over there with my friends.  I finally got a good spot where I could see what was happening.  It was ~you~ and Bohee.  I got really worried and I couldn't find words to say.  All I could do was look at them and just hope that they wouldn't hurt one another.  Then a moment later my hope didn't come true.  ~you~ slapped Bohee's face.  I was about to yell out to her but then Bohee right away had a bunch of people going towards ~you~ and hit her.

Your POV:

I got so mad that I slapped her across the face.  Then I started wondering how she knew about that, but that thought passed right away because Bohee got really mad and told her little gang to get me.

I felt people hitting me for few seconds.  Then I heard Jeongmin's voice saying, "Stop!  What's happening here?"  I saw him glare at eveyone.  He turned around and held out his and to me while asking "are you okay?"

Everyone became silent.  I was frozen, but then I felt my body get up on it's own when I heard everyone talking.  They were saying things like, 'why is Jeongminnie oppa helping that girl?', 'he's better than that, why would he do that?', 'why is Jeongmin protecting that girl instead of Bohee?' and things like that.  I felt my stomach tighten and started to feel bad that I changed Jeongmin's reputation and he always had to take care of me.  Then I headed for the roof. 

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey!  another chapter!!!  this story is about to over in a couple of chapters, so yeah. 

 

Thanks

~Angelflyer