Afterwards

Bullied

AFTERWARDS

Jeongmin and you are happily married.  You guys have two adorably cute children.  One is 4 years old and the other is 6 months.  No that high school isn't a problem anymore, you have a lot of friends and Jeongmin doesn't have to worry much anymore.  You guys also live in a nice sized house with 4 bedrooms.  Donghyun and Hyunseong come over a lot to help and just to visit.  Also, Donghyun, Hyunseong, and Jeongmin are in an idol group with three other younger guys.  Their names are Youngmin, Kwangmin, and Minwoo.  You are so happy for them but lately, they've been very actice in Japan and hasn't come back to Korea for a while.  Some times Jeongmin doesn't come back home until the next month.  But when he does come home he looks exahusted but still wants to play with his children.  It's so touchin when you see him do those things.  Every end of the month he would come to you and say, "I love you and I will always be with you forever.  I promise."  The he would give you a long passionate kiss. 

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi guys! it's really the end to this fanfic now.  but i will see you guys soon with another fanfic.  next is probably Youngmin, so yeah, look forward to it!  although i've said this in the last chapter, i really want to thank all those people who read my fanfics.  it makes me feel really happy when i share these with you guys and you guys continue to read them... but THANK YOU SO MUCH! :)

 

Thanks

~Angelflyer