Getting hurt

Bullied

Your POV:

One day, while walking up the steps to school, someone shoved me.  I was glad that I fell to the side and not backwards down the stairs.  The same thing happened the next day, except that I actually made it into the school before being shoved into a wall.  Everyday it got worse.  It even got to the point where I started bledding and got brusies.  And I started coming into class with a bandage wrapped around my leg or arm, or a pack of ice on my head.  I didn't make a big deal about it because I didn't want Hyemi or Jeongmin to worry about me.  But still, Jeongmin always asked me what happened and I always gave out the same answer.  "Just a little accident.  Nothing to worry about."  He always gave me a worried look then got back to focus. 

Jeongmin's POV:

Every time when I walk into one of my classes with ~you~ she seemed to be hurt somewhere.  She came in with bandages, ice packs, and brusies.  I looked at her and all I could do was worry.  She never told me what happened to her.  She only said that it was no big problem.  I felt like there was something I didn't know about. 

I wanted to know what was wrong and why she was getting hurt, so I decided to start following her around.  By that time Bohee was called by the teachers to help the freshmen with things. 

Your POV:

Why do these people keep doing this to me, I wondered.  I think the whole student body just hated me, but why, what did I do? 

As days passed by the bullying slightly got worst.  I guess Jeongmin got worried because I saw that he was following me, but at a safe distance.  Then I got tripped while walking down the stairs.  I felt my body flying forward and braced myself for the impact.  But then, I felt smeone holding my arm and shoulder.  It was Jeongmin.  All I could see was anger in his eyes.  He glared at the person who tripped me.  Then asked me, "Are you okay?"  I nodded my head in response. 

Jeongmin's POV:

As I was following ~you~ down the stiars I saw that someone's foot was trying to trip her.  I ran towards her as fast as I could and luckly caught her in time before she fell down.  I just couldn't believe that someone would do that.  I glared at the person who tripped her then asked her if she was okay.  She nodded and I realized that a crowd was slowly forming around us, but I didn't care, as long as ~you~ was okay I was happy. 

As I thought about this, I slowly started to feel bad for Bohee because she was so nice and I think I was falling in-love with another girl.

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi!  i might update again later tonight, but for now i'm either gonna start another fanfic or read other peoples.  if you have a good story or read someone else's then please suggest it to me! i really love to read others' fanfics~

 

Thanks

~Angelflyer