At home

Bullied

Your POV:

Since it wa basically the end of the day, Jeongmin came home with me.  I was still a bit depressed and in deep thought mode, but he kept talking a lot as usual to try to keep my mind off of things. 

When we got to my house we got settled and then I announced, "I'm going upstairs."

The three of them looked up at me on the stairs.  Then Jeongmin asked, "Can I come with you?"

"Sure, let's go," I replied softly.

"Just don't do anything weird and get pregnant afterwards," Donghyun yelled out to me.

"Donghyun!!" I yelled, a little annoyed and embarressed. 

I heard him and Hyunseong laughed and when I looked at Jeongmin he just smiled a bit embarrassed, too.  Then we headed up to my room.

Jeongmin's POV:

I asked if I could go up with ~you~ to her room and she said sure.  When I was starting to walk up the stairs with her and then I heard Donghyun hyung yell, "Just don't do anything weird and get pregnant afterwards."

I saw him and Hyunseong hyung laughing and when I looked up to ~you~, her face was bright red and yelling at Donghyun.  All I could do was smile.  I felt akward and slightly embarrassed, too.  Then she looked at me and continued walking up. 

We were talking for a long time when we got to her room.  Then there was akward silence.  Finally I heard ~you~ speak up asking, "umm... so, forever?"

I nodded and hugged her. 

"Can you sing me one of your songs?" she asked after out little hug.

"Yeah.  Which one?" I asked.

"My Dear."

Your POV:

As he sang to me I felt that this is the best miricle on Earth.  I lied my head on his shoulder and listened to the amazing song.  I feltt like I was in heaven wiht an angel singing.  When he was done we both looked at each other.  It was silent but not like an akward silent but more of a nice kind of silent.  He was smiling brightly at me and it made me melt inside.  Then we both slowly closed in closer and closer.  A few seconds later I felt his soft lip touching mine.  It felt like forever before we both backed up. 

 

 

------------------------------------------------------

Hello!  these couple of chapters are back-to-back again!  is it boring? i'm sorry if it is... i just really wanted to share it with some of the people who really do enjoy this fanfic.  but i think i'm gonna end this in the next chapter or two... so yeah :)

 

Thanks

~Angelflyer