I'm okay

Bullied

Your POV:

After school Jeongmin accompanied me home.  I asked if he wanted o stay for a bit.  He hesitated for a moment, then smiled and said sure.  He got to meet my brother and cousin.  They all got along very well.  Maybe it was because they're guys.  It felt like hours and hours before Jeongmin got up and got ready to go.  I ran into the kitchen to get something.  When I got back I saw Jeongmin whispering something to Donghyun and Hyunseong, then left.

Jeongmin's POV:

I decided to walk ~you~ home because I didn't want anyone to pull any tricks as she was walking home.  When we got to her house she asked me if I wanted to stay for a while.  I hesitated because I had a date with Bohee that night, but decided to stay instead because when I saw ~you~'s face, she looked like she needed a little comfort.  But, I knew I had to text Bohee and good excuse so I wouldn't be in huge trouble tomorrow when I see her. 

When I walked in I met ~you~'s older brother and cousin.  They were both really nice and we got along really fast.  In the next hour we were talking like we've known each other for years.  Then I had to leave.  As I got my shoes on and was about to walk out, I turned to Donghyun and Hyunseong and told them about what happened that day.  After that I left to go home. 

Your POV:

I went up to my room and got ready for bed.  Then I heard a knock on my door.  It was Hyunseong.  As he walked in he asked me, "how do you like school?"

"It's not the greatest," I answered truthfully.  I could never lie to my brother or Hyunseong ever.  If I did, I would either tell them later on or feel so guilty that they would figure out themselves.

"Are you okay?  Did you make any friends?" 

"I'm okay... but I do have Hyemi, my best friend."

"Okay, good," he smiled, "is anyone mean to you?"

I didn't know what to tell him.  I wanted to tell him everything that's happened and how terrible things were, but at the same time I didn't want to worry him.  Minutes passed by as Hyunseong still waited for my answer. 

"Well, if you are then I can have Donghyun transfer you back to your old school," he finally said.

The thing was that I really wanted to transfer out, but I can't leave Hyemi and especially Jeongmin behind. 

"I'm not.  Thank you for your concern though, Hyunseongie," I lied with a weak smile.

He then said okay and left.  The next day at shcool, Hyemi was sick so she couldn't help me hide when going to classes, not that I never get found.  When I was walking through the hall all I could hear were rumors and jokes added with some bumping into, pushing, and trying to trip me. 

Right when I got to the door of my class Bohee, a queenka and Jeongmin's girlfriend, showed up out of no where.

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Hia!  here's another update for you guys.  i really really hope you like and please please leave your comments and feedback so i can improve my writings and other stories.

 

Thanks

~Angelflyer