Don't leave

Bullied

Jeongmin's POV:

~you~ just stood up on her own and ran away towards the roof.  All I could do was wonder what she was going to do up there and get worried.  Before I went to go get ~you~, I turned to Bohee and said, "I'm sorry, but it's over."  Then I ran to catch up with ~you~

When I got up to the roof, I saw that ~you~ was right near the edge.  I got really scared at that point and really didn't want her to jump. 

"I'm sorry that I caused you all that troubled," ~you~ said in tears, "We should hav never met.  Then you wouldn't be in this situaltion.  Maybe, I should really leave..... forever.  Thell Hyemi that I said good-bye."

I saw her slowly leaning forward.  "Wait!" I yelled, "Stop! Don't do it!  You never caused me any troubled.  I really wanted to meet you!  No!  NO, I don't want you to leave... leave me!  I don't want to say good-bye Hyemi for you.  All I want is for you to be with me forever.

"But... the school..." she said softly.

"It's okay, because from now on, I'll never leave you."

Your POV:

As soon as Jeongmin said that, I turned around and looked at him.  I wasn't really convinced though, but I knew that I couldn't leave Jeongmin.  I couldn't think of anything.  I really wanted to leave the world and just say good-bye to everything, but then again I couldn't do it, I was always afraid to die.  I felt stuck. 

But then after a little while, I finally whispered, "Promise?" 

He nodded and came to me to hug me.  "I'm sorry I never noticed this before," he said while embrassing me. 

"No, it's okay," I said quietly.

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------

Hi!  here's another update! :) i hope you guys like it! please comment your feedback!!

 

Thanks

~Angelflyer