First Day

Bullied

First day

Your' POV:

It was my first time ever going into a fancy school like this one.  I was so nervous.  This school was where all the rich or very talented kids went to.  Although I'm not rich, I got a chance to attend this school.  The only ways to get into this school was if you're rich obviously, if you're very smart, or if you're talented. 

Apperently I'm musically talented and they reconized me and wanted me to attend the school.  My older brother, Donghyun, wanted me to attend this school because he said it would help me in the future.  Even my cousin Hyunseong said the same thing.  So, that's how I ended up here. 

The floors of the school were shiny and the lockers were all white.  Then all of a sudden someone bumped into me.   My bag dropped, and when I  bent down to grab it, but then another person grabbed it before I could. 

"Are you okay?" the person asked.

"Yeah," I replied while slowly looking up.

The person was a cute guy.  The cue guy had nice hair and his left ear pierced. 

"Oh, here you go," he handed me my bag. 

"Thank you."

"Yeah, no problem.  See you around."  He smiled and walked away.

Jeongmin's POV:

The first day of school was always the best for me.  It's great meeting the new people that just started attending this school.  It's also interesting because you never know who you'll meet.  Some people are just amazingly interesting. 

I was talking to friends of mine until I saw a girl, probably a new student, get bumped into and dropping her bag.  I went over to her and picked up her bag for her. 

"Are you okay?" I asked.

"Yeah," she said.

She looked beautiful but I already have a girlfriend. 

"Oh, here you go," I said while handing her her bag.

"Thank you."

"Yeah, no problem.  See you around."  Then I walked away to catch up with my friends again. 

As I kept walking with my friends, I just couldn't get my mind off of  her.  Then I thought to myself PABO!  You didn't even ask her name.  Ah, whatever, I hope I get to see her later though.

Your POV:

Wow, I thought to myself.  I made my way to 1st hour, which was homeroom.  There were a couple of people chatting away, I'm guessing that they were at this school last year, too.  There were also some people just looking around or sorting through their items, they're probably the new students like me.  During homeroom I met a girl named Hyemi that sat next to me.  She was very nice and outgoing.  She said that she was here last year for her Sophmore year so she knew her way around school.  She had basically the same schedual as me so she helped me out a lot.  2nd through 9th hour were her core classes and extras.  Then when 10th hour came around  it was specials classes.  So, you would either be in a study hall, musical kind of class, or other clubs. 

In most specials classes there was a student who was in control of the class.  Of couse there was always a tearcher supervision though. 

When I waled into my voclas or music class there was many people there.  There were at least 35 students, including me it would be 36.  They wer all in small groups practicing.  When one student saw me he stared at me, then a bunch more.  It ended up at everyone staring at me.  I felt so uncomfortable, that I felt like I didn't belong and froze.  I was just about to leave until the head student came out of a small room on the side.  Next to her was the cute guy that helped me with my bag. 

"Where are you going?" the guy asked me while seeing that I was just about to leave the class.

 

 

--------------------------------------

Hi!  i hope you enjoyed the first chapter! if you've ever read my other fanfics, you would know that I didn't use POVs. but for this story i will try out the POV. anyways please comment about what you think about this story of mine!

 

Thanks!

~Angelflyer