Chapter 8

Marriage Contract [note that i'm gonna be editing this n it may take days, lots of days :(]

Author's POV

The sun rays have been hitting the earth surface for quite sometimes. Most Korean is in the midst of their daily work doing something productive, unlike this girl.

She has been sleeping for 14 hours and still counting. She was still in a deep slumber, dragging to a day called tomorrow.

Park Bom or also known as the red hair girl, did contribute to the earth negatively in the terms of the noise pollution (Yes, you got that right, noise pollution). For the past hours she has dozed off on the not-so-comfy couch, she has been snoring her way up to dreamland disturbing the peace of the night and the blissful morning but lucky for others, she lived on the rooftop of her apartment. (that explained why she ended up there)

And lucky for her, Park Bom has not been fully recognized as the girl who was caught in a kiss situation with the one and only Choi Seung Hyun or what others claimed as the ‘IEST MAN ALIVE’(although another man named G-Dragon was in fury because that title was supposedly belong to him). She just hope and prayed that the day before was just nothing but an awful nightmare that seems so real. But hell was she wrong.

 

‘RING, RING’ her boring old ringtone rang.  Dara was the one who charged her dead phone making it alive.

‘RING, RING’ slowly pulling her back from dreamland to reality-land.

‘RING, RING’ the sound of her ringtone ringing through her ears was registering slowly to her brain.

‘RING, RING’ she realized that the sound was getting louder and louder as the seconds tick by.

‘RING, RING’ getting slightly annoyed by the piercing sound, she tossed herself to her right hoping that the irritating ringing’s will end her suffering of eardrums but,

 

*BAMM*

 

That’s when reality hit her, hard on the face.

“Argghh” she groaned in pain on the cold hard ground.

‘RING, RING’ her phone was still ringing not minding the clumsy Bom who was just knocked off of the not-so-comfy couch.

‘RING, RING’ as frustrated as she is, she used her strength to pull herself up to a sitting position.

‘RING, RING’ she rubbed on her hurt forehead with her left palm to ease the pain while her other hand was just grabbing anything that she thought could have been her phone.

‘RING, RING’ with her eyes still shut close, she grabbed on something that was hard and strangely has lots of buttons.

‘RING, RING’ there it goes again. She held it on her ears without even seeing if it was her phone.

“Hell…*yawn*….-o” rubbing the yellow crust around her eyes.

 

‘RING, RING’ puzzling her.

 

“Hello?” confused face was plastered on her face but boy was she stubborn to at least open her eyes.

 

‘RING, RING’ she took the thing away from her ear and placed it in front of her face. She opened her then closed eyes (well, that did the trick) and was surprised that the thing she thought was her phone was a ……remote control.

‘RING, RING’ frustrated, she threw the remote control behind her not caring if it was broken or where it landed.

With her eyes now opened, she realized that she was in the living room, sitting in between the couch and the coffee table. She was alone at home, her sister must have gone for work, she thought.

‘RING, RING’ her attention diverted to the coffee table that was now cleaned when she thought that last night was filled with empty cups of corns.

‘RING, RING’ She grabbed her phone and was about to answer it when it suddenly turned off.

 

“Tsk.” And just like the fate of the remote control, she did the same to her phone. 

 


T.O.P's POV

Here I am, at the foot apartment belong to the LEE’s, housed to one of the tenant named, Park Bom.

Yes, I am here to meet her but there’s a reason behind it. I am here to hand the Contract that I single-handedly made because that personal assistant of mine whom I treated as a brother, made a big fuss over a stupid title, ’IEST MAN ALIVE’ and now, he doesn’t even want to talk or see me.

Well, don’t blame me……..blame the crowd, the people, the press. Clearly what they judged is not a lie. Look at me, handsome face, tall, broad shoulder and everything nice. I am perfectly what every woman wants. With just a short eye-contact with any ladies in the whole wide world, I will surely get them fall on their knees; too weak to withstand my eye power. I could literally rule the WORLD. (muahahahahahaha *evil laugh*)

Back to reality, it was already 10 in the morning. Park Bom should already be awake by now…. probably doing her……laundry. Oh my God, the thought of it made me cringed.

 

The mighty kick on my poor muscular tummy.
The cold splashed of water under the hot summer sun.

 

The awful memories sent shivers down my spine. I wore my leather jacket and it’s funny how the coldness could get into my skin.

I rubbed my palms together blowing warm air to feel the warm sensations that was gone in matter of seconds.

I took a glance at my wristwatch and WOAHH, it’s already 10.05. I just spent 5 minutes, that is 300 seconds, that is 300000 milliseconds of my precious time thinking of precious stuff?

Pfft. (just by saying it and thinking about the time, I’ve wasted more time)

 I contacted Park Bom. Yes, I have her numbers and she shall be thankful and boastful about it because me, CHOI SEUNG HYUN the handsome man that ever walked on Earth is now dialing her number and is calling her.

 

‘RING, RING’

‘RING, RING’

‘RING, RING’

‘RING, RING’

‘RING, RING’

‘RING, RING’

‘RING, RING’

‘RING, RING’

‘RING, RING’

‘RING, RING’

‘RING, RING’

‘RING, RING’

‘RING, RING’

‘RING, RING’

‘RING, RING’

 And then,

‘peep.peep.peep.’

Well, thank you Park Bom. The cold that was once felt now turned hot and humid.

I tried once again.

‘peep.peep.peep.’

Great. Not only did she not pick up my first call but she now turned off her phone.

I tried for the umpteenth time trying to call her but the result was still the same.

‘peep.peep.peep’

Frustrated, I gave my steering wheel a bang before putting my black flat cap and a shade on. I took one last glance of myself on the rear mirror then I stepped out of the car stomping my way to her apartment.

 

I swing the glass door enterance and was greeted by a loud scream.

“YAH!!! LEE SEUNGRI YOU SON OF A B*TCH”

I turned my head to where the sound came from and to my surprise; it was from a blonde girl that has a bad girl look. Her face was red, full of rage.

Wait did she just shouted SEUNGRI? Like, LEE SEUNGRI?

I look at the direction she was pointing and I saw a guy who was now laughing his heart out, holding his stomach as if it was about to drop any moment now and the other patted his knee.

“Seungri?” I uttered to myself.

Was this why I thought the name Lee’s Apartment was familiar? My blood related brother stays here. So this is where my ungrateful brother lived? This is where he hides himself from getting involved in the family business? Hah guess what, I just found your little hiding place little brother.

“You……” that blonde hair girl said, still pointing at my ‘beloved’ brother.

“Hey Blondie, just back from the U.S.?” Seungri smirked at the girl before running away and laughed at the same time from the blonde who was now chasing after him.

I stood at the doorway still holding onto the glass door handle just looking at them who was running like cat and dog around the lobby.

What are they? Five years old?

 My thought was disturbed when someone tapped on my shoulder; I turned my head to the side and was greeted by a man who was wearing an oversized hoodie and a fitted cap on.

“I’m sorry ahjuhssi, please excuse me.” He nodded at me before passing passes me and went into the building.

Ahjuhssi? Seriously what is wrong with this people? White hair does not mean that I’m old. For god sake I’m a 24 year old grown man and hell am I far from old.

I was about to take off my shades and show to the man who just called me the name I hated the most the real me but before I could have done that, Seungri was already running towards me and hid himself behind my back (no, no, no.I should not bust my undercover. He shall not know why I'm here.).

“I’m sorry ahjuhssi but please save me from this hell hole.” Seungri whispered and pleaded to me while holding onto my back as if his life depends on it.

Ahjuhssi? Hell hole? Well, you were just standing behind the evilest among those entire devils.

Before letting out my wrath so that this little ungrateful brother of mine taste the real hell from the devil itself, someone pulled his ear. (so, heaven heard me and grant my wish?)

“Ow, ow, ow, ow. Hyung, hyung.” Seungri loosened his grip from my back and was now cupping his hand near his left ear that ws pulled as if it was about to drop.

“You better apologize to CL now.” The man with the oversized hoodie and a fitted cap was the one who pulled Seungri’s ear (that’s gonna leave a mark for sure) The man literally dragged him back into the lobby to where the blonde girl was standing.

“Ok, ok, ok. Hyung please.” The man released his grasp from Seungri’s.

 Seungri was now fanning his left ear that was very red. (told ‘ya it’s gonna leave a mark. well, he was lucky that the man leaved only red mark if it was me, Seungri will not even be spared an ear anymore. He will only have the right to hear.)

“So………...” The man motioning his hands towards the Blondie.

Seungri bit his lower lips in frustration. (I know that look, he was never the apologies type probably inherited by the CHOI’s)

I saw the blondie has a little smirked at Seungri’s defeat; such a bad girl indeed. How can she just change from the meanie to this powerless girl when the man whom Seungri called 'hyung' came.

Being the not good brother to Seungri, I took this chance to walk into the lobby and silently as much as possible not to be noticed by them, to the lift. (I was never the guy to meddle in this kind of situation. Just let Seungri settle this for himself, he’s a big boy right?)

Hell was I wrong.

As I was waiting for the arrival of the lift, I took one last look at the scene behind me.

“I’m so.very.sorry………. CL” Seungri bowed but just before he stood up to face the Blondie, “TheBaddestFemaleInBlonde.” With that, he sprinted out to the entrance door and off to God knows where.

‘YOU GO BRO’. So much for being a big boy.

Pfft.

Just like on cue, the lift arrived and now, I need to face that future wifenemy (wife + enemy) of mine.

 

When I reached her house, which was inconveniently located at the rooftop (what? Does she have some kind of disease or what?). The scene that happened a couple of days ago rewind in my mind.

Not again. Sigh.

 

The mighty kick on my poor muscular tummy.
The cold splashed of water under the hot summer sun.

 

I shook my head trying to erase the memory from my mind. 

After shrugging off the thoughts, I looked around and crouched, afraid to be seen as if ready for combat. I was lucky there was no sign of drying of clothes.

It was silence. There was no clothes hanged, no bucket filled with water anywhere. This only means one thing- no kick, no more being drenched.

She’s not at home?

I walked towards the front door that was brown in colour (not to mention cheap) and was about to knock when her door creaked open (see, it creaked. old and cheap and dull and boring.).

I withdrew my hand from knocking the dusty old door.

“Hello?”

No answer.

“Park Bom?”

Still no answer.

“Can I come in?”

Again,no answer so........... I’ll take it as a -yes.


heyy all.

it's a short freakin' update for a month with no update.

why? well, I just don't know why i'm getting lazier.

just hope you enjoyed it. 

to you who tookthe time to comment and subscribed, thankyou for your support!!

TOPBOM90, thankyou for the upvote.

(: .hehe. :)

I'm so sorry. Please forgive me?

wadever it is, I will always say 

THANKYOU.THANKYOU.THANKYOU

for EVERYTHING