Chapter 7

Marriage Contract [note that i'm gonna be editing this n it may take days, lots of days :(]

Author's POV

“Well, just because my hair is white doesn’t mean that I’m an ahjuhssi. How about you huh, red hair girl? Trying to stop the car if you walked in the middle of the road?”

 

“Who, just who does he think he is? Was that even meant to be a joke because seriously, it was not funny. “

 

The sun was up but not directly above their heads. The sun was already on the east side and in a couple of hour; it will set down leaving the moon and stars to accompany the night.  The sun was not as warm as before. It was bearable. By this time, friends, couples and families, gather in the park spending their afternoon cycling, jogging or just walking to have some quality time while soaking their skin in the sun rays. Well, that was what afternoon was for everyone but not for this particular girl.

She has been walking endlessly and aimlessly to just anywhere her legs could take her. She was full of rage and anger. Ever since she left that so called jerk-ahjuhssi house, she has been mumbling to herself a bit more loudly than it should be, gaining looks from other people who passed by her. Not only did her ‘little mumbling’ caught attention, it was also how she was dressed and how she was acting. She was kicking little pebbles on the pavement making out words like “die, die” and was pulling her hair every now and then making it messier then it already was.

She was too immersed in her own thought to realise all the eyes that was on her and to even know where she was heading to when,

*honk* *honk*

She stopped dead at her track. She was in the middle of lane 1 and was nearly knocked down by a car but luckily it was able to make a stop in time.

*honk* *honk*

Now that she has fully regained conscious, she was shocked at where she was at. The car was just 5 inches away from knocking her down off the road.

“Yahh ahjumma! What were you thinking?” A young man, who was probably in his late teen, popped his head out of his red Maserati.

“Ahjumma? Did that brat just called me an ahjumma?” she mumbled to herself not too sure of what she heard was right.

*honk* *honk*

“Ahjumma, get out of the way.”  Waving his hand, gesturing her to get off the lane.

“Bo (what), Ahjumma? Yahh, you brat watch what the crap you are talking about.” Pointing her index finger at the brat, not believing the word ‘ahjumma’ that came out from him.

“Aishh…. Ahjumma, you were the one who is in the wrong and now you’re raising your voice? Yahh crazy ahjumma were you trying to stop the car if you walked in the middle of the road?”

Trying to stop the car if you walked in the middle of the road?” that sentence caught her off guard and it hit her directly like a bow that was properly aimed.

She was now full of rage. All this while she has been thinking over and over again of what had happened between her and that jerk-ahjussi and now, another jerk-brat was up.

“YAHH!!” she stomped her way to the driver side but the now so called jerk-brat has shut his window.

She was about to knock the tinted window but stopped when she saw her own reflection on it. She can’t see what’s inside the car but the reflection of her was what shocked the life of her.

It is not Park Bom it was more like CRAZY-PARK-BOM-ON-THE-LOOSE. Her hair was messier than ever, worse than Einstein. Her dress, well she can’t see the condition of her dress because she was wearing a pink flowery apron on. Who the heck in the world will wear an apron other than to cook or in her case, to bake in the middle of nowhere outside of the kitchen area.

She was lost again in her own world thinking on how she could not notice of her looks when she was from that jek-ahjussi house that was filled with mirrors. How could she be so lost in her own thoughts and now that she regained herself, she can feel that all eyes were on her. She could hear them whispering on how she look and acted.

By this time, the young man or should I say, jerk-brat, took the opportunity and drove away but he stopped his car when he was couple feet away and opened his window and shouted at the daze Park Bom,

“Annyeong ahjumma. See you when I see you.” Letting out a chuckled and drove away far from her sight.

 


BOM's POV

"Annyeong ahjumma. See you when I see you." he drove away from sight and even managed to let out a chuckled leaving me dumbfounded.

I was shocked at myself. How can I be so stupid and clumsy to end up in middle of the road gaining more attention than I probably have.  All I hear now, was giggles. Giggles from the passer-by who had seen the interaction between me and that… that jerk-brat. I has not finished my mission to get that jerk-ahjuhssi  off and now, a jerk-brat just came up out of nowhere.

I took off my pink-flowery printed apron and place it over my head to hide the embarrassment. I ran back to the pavement I have been walking at and ran away from scene. I did not even perk my head up to see what’s in front of me or the neighbourhood I was at until…… I bumped into someone chest.

*bump*

Stupid, stupid. Yahh Bom, how can you be careless again and bumped into someone. I was mentally scolding myself and before I could come up with something like ….running, the person, who I think is probably a man because of his flat but firm chest, held my shoulders making me stiffed by his sudden touch.

He pushed me away slowly causing me to take a step back but he still has his hand firmly gripped on both of my shoulders. I quickly buried my face of embarrassment on my palms not wanting him to see my already red face full of embarrassment and rage although I’m pretty much sure that my apron has fully covered my face.

He loosens his grip on my left shoulder and I could feel the cotton fabric against my face was pulled up. I bite my lower lips.

“Bom? Park Bom?” he shook me lightly and chuckled.

How? How did he know my name? His voice sounded familiar and strangely, it made me calm but then again I should not let my guard down. Still, with my palms over my face, I peeked through my fingers to see who does that calming voice owner was. To my surprise, I was greeted by his famous eye-smile. I heaved out a sigh of relieve making my stiff shoulder back to its normal self.

“Tae… Taeyang-ssi?” I loosen myself up because a familiar face was standing right in front of me. Unknowingly, a smile crept up my face.

“Bommie ah~ what are you doing here?”

“I, I….” before I could answer his question, my tummy answered it by growling loudly. I was so ashamed at myself that I covered my face with my palms again.

“So tell me, what do you want to have?”  He let out another chuckle and ruffled my already messy hair.

“Corn?”

 I beamed at the mention of the word corn. Ohh, heaven. That was I needed all along. After hours of empty stomach and heart full of fuels flaming with anger that was the only thing could cure me instantly. My heaven……. I nodded eagerly and before I knew it, Taeyang grabbed my arm and we ran our hearts out to a stall that sells my heaven food ~corn.

Within minutes, we arrived at a small stall moving cart that was managed by an old lady. I inhaled deeply to the familiar scent. I could already imagine myself floating on air with corns all around me. Without me realizing, I was and biting my lips continuously.I was lucky that I have $25 with me. Without hesitation, I asked the old lady to give me 50 cups of corn. I could hear Taeyang and the old lady gasped upon my request but shrugged it off and continued what she was supposed to do that is, to pack me the corns. (Well, to start off with, I am a maniac when it comes to corn furthermore, it was sold in small cups.)

I carried the two plastic bags, one on my left and the other one on my right. Although it was quite heavy, I refused Taeyang help instead, I gave him my apron for him to carry because; the corns and I are inseparable. Like a child, I was eating while skipping my way to my apartment. (it’s a wonder on how did I even know how to go home now when I was lost earlier before.)

It was a 45 minute walk but luckily for me, because I felt like the happiest person on earth, it felt like I travel through air; so light and contented. When I reached the foot of my apartment, I bid Taeyang, my saviour goodbye. Although we did not talk throughout the whole journey back home, I felt comfortable with his presence because firstly, I hate to talk when I’m eating corns and the last thing I would ever want to hear was the incident that happened earlier. 

 


Author's POV

Sandara Park stood at the front door to only be greeted by the smell of corns. She opens the door and saw her sister that is older by two years was already asleep on the sofa facing the television that was still switched on and worse, the coffee table was covered with empty cups of what probably contained corns. She sighs at the sight. On normal days, she would have screamed at her sister at the messed she had made but today was special. It was because something great happened today to her making her suppressed her anger. 

~flashback~

Sandara Park was done talking on her phone and after she placed the phone back on her bag,

"IEST MAN MY FOOT---" someone shouted making her turned herself to face the culprit that caused her to startled. Sandara was literally frozen in time. and eyes were wide open when she saw the culprit.She could not react and still registering the man's face who was very familiar.

"Sur...prise.......??"

"Ji..Jiyong?" she stuttered at her own words. It was the man that was in her office the day before. The one who made her face as red as a tomato. 

It started awkwardly between them. They barely knew each other but as the clock ticks by, they became closer and closer. Laughing at each other's joke and just enjoying the moments. They exchanged their phone numbers and the next thing she knew, Jiyong has already have a place in her heart. He went head over heels for her and so was she.

~end of flashback~

Dara turned off the television and picked up the scattered cups. Judging from her sister current state, something bad must have really happened because Park Bom doesn’t usually slept on the uncomfortable couch. She would always make her way to her comfy bed no matter how tired she was unless on the day of their parents death anniversary.

Dara took a blanket and covered her sister who now was already snoring like a man. She let out a chuckle at the sound because she has to admit that her sister has a very awful snore that sounded worse than a pig but knowing her sister all her life, Dara was already used to it.

 

 

-------------

 

 

There he was sitting on the couch in a complete daze but was pulled back in reality when he heard his front door was knocked frantically and the door bell was continuously pressed. It nearly caused him a heart attack because the sound was so loud and sudden. He stood up and walk lazily to the front door. Not bothered to looked at the screen of who the guest could be, he just open the door making him walked back in fear as the 'guest' just burst in into his house.

"Ji... Jiyong? Kwon Jiyong?" He blinked profusely not believing of what he saw Jiyong was carrying something that shine against the light.

​"Choi Seung Hyun ssi~ what was the news all about? Huh?" He let out a smirked and raised an eyebrow.

"Is... is that a knife that you're holding?" Pointing at the thing Jiyong was holding on to.

Jiyong was holding a knife that was 15 cm long and brought it upfront, flaunting it to the man who was a few steps in front of him with face full of fear. Jiyong took a step forward but the man in front of him took a step backward.

"Isn't it obvious. It's the knife I'm going to use to kill you." whispering at the last two words purposely. Taking another step forward and then again, the man who was now feeling like he was in a deep ty situation, took a step backward.

"Now, tell me, what was the news all about?" Letting out a smirked when Choi Seung Hyun who was now has nowhere to run as he has fully leaned his back against the wall. Cursing at the wall for being there.

"Jiyong, Jiyong we have been friends since we were in diapers....... You are my best friend and so am I to you." 

"Jiyong? NO you shouldn't call me Jiyong because I ended this friendship ever since the news came about." flaunting the knife that was just inches away from the man with solid white-hair.

"Ahh... eyy Ji---- GD....." stuttering his words but was cutted in by Jiyong's question.

"Now, tell me what was the news all about CHOI SEUNG HYUN ssi~"

"Are.... are you by any chance jealous?"

"Ohh hell the ed I am."

"Are..... are you gay?"

"BO (what) ??!!" Jiyong was shock at the comment that made his hand lose grip of the knife but lucky for him, the scaredy cat man caught it in time before it fell on anyones feet.

"Yahh... hyung...." Jiyong whined and suddenly sat down on the floor like a child showing tantrums with his hands and legs moving up and down.. With this opportunity, Seung Hyun tossed the long sharp knife far away somewhere in the kitchen. He lowered himself to Jiyong's eye level, squatting in front of the now childlike attitude and patted his back.

"Yes, I knew this day will come. A handsome face like mine is very hard to resist. Jiyong darted his eyes back to Choi Seung Hyun and was again shocked at his comment that was really only full of himself.

"Yahh Hyung, I am not a gay and for your information, I am dating someone now. By the way, I am here because of the news... well, heck with the news. I was talking about the tittle. 'IEST MAN ALIVE' when clearly, I am the one." With that, Jiyong stood up leaving the man who was full of himself dumbfounded. 

The front door was slammed hard causing the man that was dumbfounded jerked and made him fell flat on his from the squatting position.

"Aishh how did that kid change his attitude 360° in spilt seconds." biting his lower lips.

Then just like before, the night became calmer. With only the stars and moon to lightened up the night before the sun brightened up the day.

 


hello there readers.. thankyou for reading this update.. 

hope you people enjoyed it :D

well, thankyou very much for commenting and subscribing.. :))

thankyou CSHaelyn & realkpoppers for the upvotes..

sorry for any mistakes made :(

but then again, 

!! THANKYOU THANKYOU THANKYOU !!