chapter 3

Marriage Contract [note that i'm gonna be editing this n it may take days, lots of days :(]

Author's POV

There he was, lying on his bed, staring blankly at the ceiling. Thinking. He kept having flashbacks of what had happened to him these past few days. 
First, he was slapped. 
Secondly, he turned into a monster. 
Lastly, he was kicked, drenched and was called an ahjuhssi
In just three consecutive days, he has turned into a complete fool. All his masculine side was washed away by those embarrassing moments that had happened to him. He grabbed his pillow, covering his face and groaned loudly as he could, trying to erase all the embarrassing scenarios that kept on playing in his head like a broken record. 
He never knew that this would ever happened to him. He looked pathetic. He can't believe that that someone can turned his life around 360° in just a short period of time and that someone was no other than, the red hair girl.

Yes, it was her who slapped him hard on the face. She was responsible for the corn muffins. Not forgetting, she was also the one who kicked him, splashed water on him and called him ahjuhssi, just because his hair was -white. He couldn't believe that a stranger could made him this vulnerable, for he only knew that only his mother and sister were the only ones who is capable to make his life miserable. 

He get off his bed and made an important call. No, not to GD because GD had told him not to disturb him for the time being because he wanted to ...... sort out his feelings??.. He made a call to a private investigator to find out more about this red hair girl. Having information of her private life, will make it easier for him to get her into the fire pit straight to hell. He smirked at the thought of it, having her to suffer as much as he did. 

In just less than an hour, he had gathered all the information about her. That night, he spent the whole time thinking and planning hard on how to make her life a living hell.

 


BOM's POV

I was awake. Not by myself but by a voice that was awfully familiar. His voice was loud and high-pitched that could just be annoying to people who heard it but then again for me, he was just someone that I love after GOD and my family. He was not a good friend who knows my best stories but my best friend who lived in it with me.

"Yahh Bommie ah~. Wake up. I'm sorry for not contacting you after that day. Well, you know how busy I am right?.." 
Hmm, basically, he was my only friend who was born with a silver spoon. Well not literally. He was believed as an illegitimate child and was then abandoned. He weren't welcomed in his father side because his mother was just a secretary and his grandmother (that is the mother of his father) assumed that his mother was only after their money. However, what they didn't know was that, his parents were already married secretly and so my best friend's is a legal heir of the Hwang's... and bla~bla~bla~ after years and years of convincing, they finally accepted him and now they're together happily ever after. 

"Bommie ah~ open the door." banging on the door. "Anyway it wasn't entirely my fault right? You left me there without even telling me and I was waiting for you the whole night." I chuckled at his confession because I could imagine that he's pouting right now.

~ flashback~

He was back in Korea after 3-4 long years of pursuing his dreams as a fashion designer in London (lucky him). We agreed to meet at a renowned nightclub (I only agreed to him because I was dying to meet him and he wanted me to experience the high society lifestyle. pfft) and because he has become a fashion designer, he forced me to wear a black dress (way above my knee length) that he himself designed.
As always, I reached the venue early 
(well, to start off with, he was the one who was never early) Actually, I hated this kind of places. Firstly, this place is expensive. Secondly, this is where rich-brats hung out. Thirdly, I was probably seen as a in here because apparently the men in here are wolf in sheep's clothing. I was looking around the place for familiar face but to no avail so, I just stood near the lounging area hoping that maybe he, would noticed me.

I was turning my head from left to right to catch a familiar figure when suddenly I felt a hand on my shoulder. I jerk at his touch. I tilt my head up to face him but it wasn't who I thought he was. I was literally locked in his gaze and was lost in his eyes. He hold up my chin and was about to kiss me when suddenly I regain my senses pushing him away from me with all my strength. He stumbled a few steps back and before he fully regains his balance, I walked up to him and gave him a tight slap on his cheek. I was full of rage and before I could do anything worse, I quickly walked out from the scene. I swear to GOD that if we ever cross path, I would skinned him alive for treating me like a .

~end of flashback~

*knock* *knock*

"Yahh Bommie ahh~ I know you're awake so pleeeease open the door. I really missed you...... if you don't, I will break open this door. in the count of three." He said after like only 5 minutes standing in front at the door.  

"one~ " No,I don't believe his going to do that.

"two~" No. I'm not going to move a muscle.

"Are you sure you want me to do this Bommie ah~?" Still a big N.O. NO.

"Okay fine then, here goes nothing."

"and three~" I rushed to the door and opened it up before he could break it open. 

"Ahh BOM!!" he shouted and hugged me tightly, suffocating me. He tricked me into believing that he' gonna break open the door.

"I always knew you would open the door for your best friend." he said still hugging me.

"Yah... yah... Kwanghee please get off me now." I pleaded.

"No and Never."

"I, I can't breathe." 

"Ouh, I'm sorry." He immediately released me, feeling a bit sense of guilt for squeezing me like there's no tomorrow.

"Ah~never mind." I was still trying to catch my breath and managed to give out a small grin.

 

Hwang Kwanghee who has been my best friend since 1st grade, had always been there during my ups and downs especially during the time when I lost my parents because of a car accident that cause their life. I was being called names because I was an orphan but Kwanghee has always been there to stand up for me. He never failed to put on a smile on my face although he has his own problems in life. 

Kwanghee sat beside me and we spent the time talking. I've been longing to talk to him but time didn't let us to. He has an appointment to attend to whereas for me, I has to go to my cafe to attend in to the needs. Hmmm. I can't believe that now Kwanghee is a successful fashion designer while I has always been the same. My business is doing good but not financially. I have a lot of debts to pay off and it could take me my whole life to pay for it. I just hope that I will not be declared bankrupt anytime soon. 

GOD please help me find a rich spouse to pay off my debts. (did I just said rich??.. Nahh, I'll just ditched him after he paid off all of my debts.)  

 


Taeyang's POV

I arrived half an hour late to work. I was lucky that MY Bom, my very kind hearted, caring, warm, funny (and other positive personality in the dictionary) boss hasn't arrived yet and there were not many customers too. I was late because when I woke up this morning, I was greeted by a severe throbbing headache (it get worse everyday and it not only happen every morning when I woke up but also sometimes throughout the day) but I managed to get up and swallowed a tablet of aspirin to soothe it down (though I know that it will come back again to attack).

I changed to my white polo shirt and put on the black waist apron on. Park cafe is one of a kind cafe. Why?.. Well, that's because all the workers here are men who has nice built bodies and faces that would melt any women hearts. This was a strategy  to attract more customers especially the ladies to gain more profit and popularity however, even though we may looked rich on the outside, our boss actually has a lot of debts to pay off. (But then again our paycheck was never less or late)

"Ouh, good morning boss." Jo Kwon said out. I turned my head to the door and I saw my angel boss who just walked in. We all bowed to her.

"Aishh, didn't I told you not to call me boss. Bommie~  Bommie~ is that really hard to remember?" 

" Ah~ mianhaeyo Boss arhh, I mean Bommie noona." Min Woo who is a new worker said causing Bom to laugh.

"Min Woo arh~ so cute.." Bom squealed and pinched his cheeks.

To be honest I felt a bit jealous  when she did that. I mean almost all the men here has tiny little crush on her. What not?.. She's beautiful, funny and a nice person. She was what every man want in a woman although she could be scary at times. ( there was a time when a drunken man came in and caused chaos in the cafe but she was not afraid at all. She kicked him hard on his ball causing him to lose consciousness  for 3 days. It's better that we not messed with her.

"Taeyang ssi~ are you alright? You look... pale." when I heard my name, I looked at her who's asking me with a concerned look.

"He's alright. He was just late to bed." Jo Kwon answered her question with a wink when she actually post it to me. (Tch, I can answer myself for God's sake I'm not mute.

The others including her looked at me with a sly smile and then nodded. I looked at her clueless, not knowing what they meant then, it struck me that they ... actually were thinking dirtily.

" Ah...ah... .. it's....no---" OMG I can't believe I choked on my words.

"Annyeong haseyo." A lady who probably in her late forties walked in with a smile. She looked elegant and young for her age. Everyone bowed to her with respect. She seemed like someone very important.

Min Woo walked her to a seat that was next to the glass window and asked her,

"Would you like anything ma'am?"

"No thank you. I'll just wait for my son."

 


Author's POV 

There he was getting ready to meet his mom who just landed in Seoul. No, he's not meeting her at the airport. Instead, he's meeting her at the cafe where the red hair girl own. He chose that place because it's comfortable for both mom and son bonding time and most importantly, he wanted to see the girl who has ruined his life. It's lucky for him that the swelling has amazingly subsides and with that, he won't need to cover himself up in the hot summer season like how he did the last time. 

He drove himself there as GD went MIA. (missing in action)

 


T.O.P's POV

I opened the door to only be greeted by a bunch of boys that are extremely good looking and buff looking. However, as usual, I am the best looking of them all. I looked around the cafe and saw a familiar figure who was sitting next to the glass window. (nope, it wasn't her the red hair girl. maybe,she is in the kitchen or what..)  I was facing her back but I knew who she was with just one look. 

"Omma." I smiled at her and hugged her before sitting across her. 

We made an order and when the order came, 

"Seung Hyun, do you know that Appa is going to give out his shares to you?" I nodded at her question after sipping a cup of coffee.

"Don't be surprised when I say this but, you're not going to get any of it."

"Mwoh~!!" I asked with wide eyes.

"Well, if you want your share, you got to do what we told you to." I raised an eyebrow letting her to continue.

"You have to get married." she said and took a sipped of coffee. I was just staring at her lost for words trying to process what she have just said. Did she~...

"Yes, get married." she said again as if she was able to read my mind.

"Omma ....... why?" 

"You know right, you're the only one who is capable of the business since your brother and sister doesn't want anything gotta do with it and in order for our family line to go on in the future, you needed to get married so the Choi's business won't vanished. I know that you wouldn't get married because you hate this kind of commitment. If we happened to give you the shares, I don't think that there will be the next generation at all and.....  I will grow old without having little you around me. However, if you seriously can't find the one, I have a few candidates in a list." my mother said grinning widely. 

"Omma.... "  I whined. I can't believe that my own biological parents did this to me. I was thinking on what should I do to wave off this  scheme they post when my thought was disturbed by a sound of broken glass.

"Mianheyo. I'm very sorry for disturbing all of you. Please continue." she said bowing to all the customers. I looked to where the sound was and my eyes widen when I saw her. It is her, the red hair girl~ Park Bom. Almost all her workers were crowding her trying to help her but she shooed them away. Suddenly, a very crazy idea came by me.

"Omma, she's going to be my wife." I said to my mom while pointing to the girl who was still picking up the pieces of glasses.

"Prove it then." a sly grin produced by my mom challenging me (woah, I hate being challenged)

I stood up and walked up to her confidently.

 


Bom's POV

I was holding a tray of glasses when there was a small kid who came running. I tried to avoid him but because of my clumsiness, I dropped the tray and in return, the glasses shattered all over. I apologised and bowed to the customers for bothering them. I kneeled down to picked up the glasses when the guys ran after me to help me but I shooed them away because I was the one who caused it and why not cleaned up after my own mess. I was picking up all the broken pieces when I suddenly got pricked by one.

My right index finger was now flowing with blood but before I could react, someone knelt in front of me and place my wounded finger in his mouth in the blood. I looked up to my saviour and saw a very handsome, good looking man. I was looking at him in awe and did not realised my gaze was locked in his. Again, I was lost. There were butterflies in my stomach and interestingly, my heart skipped a beat. I tried to look away but unable to do so. I was completely frozen when I suddenly felt something wet on my lips and strangely, I gave in.

 


hehe.. hello to all the readers. thanks for taking your time to read this. btw, i'm sorry if there's any error or so.

again, thank you for subscribing and commenting here. (  though I didn't reply to any of your comments  :((  ) 

peace. :D