Chapter 5

Marriage Contract [note that i'm gonna be editing this n it may take days, lots of days :(]

GD's POV

Why am I here? I don’t know. Why am I seeking for her? I don’t know. Should I know why? I don’t know. I’ve been thinking about her all night. It was also her that I thought of, first thing when I woke up. Why? I don't have the answer for it. Should I? I don’t know.

Here I am a few blocks away from Daemin Event planner ‘building’. Here I am in my car waiting for a familiar figure. Here I am again for the second time. I was keeping myself alert scanning for this girl, who made my heart race. This girl who made my cheeks burn hot. This particular girl who made me only thinks of her every second the clock ticks. The one and only who made me now stuck in a world that only consists of her and not forgetting me.

I was scanning the whole perimeter from the view inside of my car when I, saw her. Without realization, my eyes were fixed on her. Everything was in slow motion. Was it my imagination because, I could see butterfly flying around her and there was a spotlight that was shining over her.  Her smile and the way she walk made my heart beat increases rapidly and a smile grew on my face. I could feel my cheeks burning as the second ticks by but could care less.

I was watching her when reality suddenly, hit me. She was walking, yes, but she was approaching my car. What should I do? What should I do? I fidgeted in my car seat. Should I walk out and be like “BOO! Hello, remember me?” Or should I…….. oh no, she is closer now. Should I? Should I not? My inner thought keeps fighting with me. Arggh!! I chose to hide myself, afraid of being recognised. I bent my upper body 90° parallel to my thighs. I hid my face in between my strong manly thighs. I stayed in that position for 10 horrible seconds of my life. (I wonder how was I able to do that) 

I stretched out my hands and body when I’m sure that she had walk passed by my car. That positioned I was in was killing me but thank God, I was still alive. I glanced to the back and I saw her stepped in the so called 'building'. I heaved out a sigh as I was relieved that she didn’t realize that I was here and mostly, because she was safe.

So, I guess here I am again. Back to square one. Here I am, waiting for her. I fidgeted here and there because there was nothing that entertains me. Phone? Nah, I’ve shut it off not wanting to give any attention to anyone. (especially, hyung) It was clearly only 10 in the morning and lunch is two hours away.  Hmm, two hours…. that isn’t so bad when you were waiting for someone who was like a tank of oxygen that makes you alive when you were having a hard time to breathe. GOD, I AM SUFFOCATING HERE but pity me, don’t let me die. 

 

~ 1 hour, 53 minutes and 26 seconds for god forsaken time has blew past.

I was suffocating, thirsty, hungry and was freakingly holding back a full bladder. I nearly passed out because of this. I was reluctant to go. I have been wasting my time deciding whether I need to go to the gents or not, afraid that she would be out anytime soon. I was fidgeting non-stop like someone who was suffering a fit. Cold sweats were produced and I could feel my neck veins bulging out as I try to forcefully holding it in and not forgetting my eyes that were about to pop out too.

~ 1 hour, 54 minutes and 58 seconds before the two hour was up.

“Arghh!!” I rushed out of my car and slammed the door hard. I went to the nearest cafe. I seriously can’t hold it back anymore and I was afraid that my body would explode into billions of pieces. (Okay, I might exaggerate a bit. Okay fine, A LOT. Happy?)

I went out quickly out of the café. I heaved out a sigh of relieved from that torturing that I did on myself. I looked down at my wrist watch and it was only 2 minutes more before noon. I grinned to myself. I cocked my head up when I saw the familiar figure again. I frowned. I was in panicked mode and didn’t know what to do. How stupid could I be for not making of a plan from the past hour? Instead of planning on what I should do when I saw her, I was wasting my time deciding to go to the gents.

She was about 10 metres away from me. She was walking with her group of girlfriends and all of them were staring at a phone with a shocked face but for an unknown reason, she looked distressed.

I looked around and I noticed that this was the only café here and I’m sure (99.9% confirmed) that they would be heading here for lunch. Especially women who were always on a constant diet who would only be having coffee for lunch.

Oh God helped me please. I was in despair when suddenly, saw an alley on my right side just next to the café. The alley was a bit dirty and it was smelly but it was bearable. I squatted next to the bin and leaned against the wall. They would need to pass this alley first before heading to the café. I was just praying hard that she would not saw me although I’m pretty much sure that my manly petite body was well hidden next to this smelly, semi big green bin.

“I’ll catch up with you girls later. I need to make an important call.” Is that her voice? She sounds so angelic and pure.

“Oh, it’s okay Dara ssi~” one of her friend answer.

Dara? Sandara? Park Sandara? I can’t believe it was really her. I can’t help myself from smiling widely from ear to ear. However, my smile faded slowly when I heard footsteps coming closer to me.

Please, please stop. As if my prayer were heard, the footsteps that was heard, stop.

I was about to stand when,

"Unnie! Where are you?!" she shouted which made me startled and shocked at her loud voice when it came from a very petite woman. I placed both of hand on my mouth that was wide open, afraid that I would released any noises that might caught her attention.

"Mianhe unnie. Do you know that your face and the iest man that ever lived on this Earth are on the news?" I smiled at her cuteness when she apologizes because she sound like a child but then again, I scoffed when I heard she said iest man that ever lived on this Earth when I clearly know that this title only belong to one person and that is, ME.

"Ahh~ unnie... There's a picture of you and T.O.P kissing all over the media." she sound a bit frustrated in her tone of voice maybe, because the person on the other line has a very thick skull that even a drill couldn't make a hole on her head. But wait, did she just said T.O.P? As in T.O.P, Choi Seung Hyun?

"Aisshh unnie..... There's a picture of YOU, and a GUY, a guy who happens to be the IEST MAN alive named CHOI SEUNG HYUN or also known as T.O.P, in the cafe, YOUR cafe, kissing."  

Oh my God. So it's really him? It's really Choi Seung Hyun hyung. I scoffed even more when it was really him who took the title of iest Man Alive. Well, he better be dead now so that the title will go to me. 

I took out my phone, switched it on and search on the hot news not minding what's around me. I re-read the title all over and over again not believing what I saw with my pair of eyes. I stood up all of a sudden because the title, the title was meant for Choi Seung Hyun.

"IEST MAN ALIVE MY FOOT ---" I shouted and suddenly halted when I saw a pair of eyes on me. It look like she was frozen in time. and eyes were wide open. Shocked. 

"Sur..prise.......??"  That was the only thing that I managed to say to her and gave out an awkward giggle.

 


Hello readers... So, this was GD time.. haha.. 

Well, hope you enjoyed it. 

Thank you for subscribing and commenting..

Your comments always made me smile and laugh.. :D

Oh yeahh, not forgetting the people who upvoted this story.. miaamu THANK YOU!!

Sorry for any mistakes made.

once again,

THANKYOU! THANKYOU! THANKYOU!