Chapter 4

Marriage Contract [note that i'm gonna be editing this n it may take days, lots of days :(]

TOP's POV

After I place aside her hurt finger, I don't know how or why but I felt like there was a magnet that pulled me closer towards her as our gazed met. I expected her to budged but she didn't even move a muscle when I was just inches away from her. I heard a loud gasped when I realised my lips touches her soft, slightly plump lips and simultaneously, my eyes were closed. I expected her to slap me or kicked me but no, she didn't. I abruptly ended the kiss and pull myself away from her when my heart suddenly skipped a beat. (I shrugged the thought of it away from me for I wouldn't want to fall for a girl who has ruined me) The kissed probably last about 3 second or so. I looked at her intently. I noticed that her cheeks were redder but it wasn't because she was fuming with anger. She was still froze like before but this time, she wasn't looking at me straight in the eyes. Her eyes were still wide open but this time, bigger than before and kind of ...... lost or probably shocked?... 
I felt a tap on my left shoulder which made me turn my gaze away from her. 

"Ouh, Omma." I said when I saw the familiar figure next to me looking down at us smiling. 

"I... , I didn't meant for you to prove it to me like this. You could just introduce my daughter-in-law straight to me." She said and I heard the same loud gasped as I was about to stand from the uncomfortable position I was in. I was embarrassed of what she told me and I swear I could feel something warm on my cheeks that started growing but I turned my attention back to her, who was still sitting down staring into space.

I placed my hand on her shoulder which caused her to jerk her head up and looked at me. I offered my hand to help her up but she looked at me with a confused look, tilting her head slightly to the side.  I raised a brow and gave her the take-my-hand look. She stared at it for a few more seconds before she finally grabbed my hand. 

"Annyeong haseyo. I am Seung Hyun mother." Omma greeted her which made her fully regained herself. She looked rather surprised but she greeted Omma immediately.

"Ouh, annyeong haseyo. I'm Bom, Park Bom. Owner of this cafe. Is there anything that I could help you with?" She bowed 90° before asking Omma politely. 

"Ahh, such a polite girl. Seung Hyun ah~ you made the right choice." Omma chuckled a bit at her, seeing how cute she was. (wait, did I said cute? ahh~ probably Omma was seeing how DORKY she was)

"Huh?" Her eyes widen at Omma's compliment.

"Well there's a few things you could help me with. First, call me Omma. Secondly, take care of my son here and thirdly, bear for me grandchildren." Mom smiled at her warmly. 

"Huh?!  I, who is-------" before she could finished her sentence. I took a croissant that was on the tray from one of her worker that was holding it (he looked young and his mouth was wide open. Hmm.. now that I'm aware of it, all of her workers has the same facial expressions and I swear if they didn't close their mouth anytime soon, they'd probably get choked by flies)  and I shoved it in .

"Omma~ ....." I whined like a five year old because I can't believed of what she have just said.

"Seung Hyun-ah~ remember to take care of my future daughter-in-law. I will go then. Take care son and also ...my daughter-in-law." turning her head to the girl who's mouth is now full, before walking out the door heading to her car that was waiting for her ever since. 

 

 

 

I was smiling victoriously as my planned did work. My planned that I worked all night long was smoothly executed. Hmm... I just hoped that the picture has been sent  all over the internet. 

Well, I didn't know that Omma wanted to talked about marriage but since she does, I made the most craziest decision I ever made, that is, to make this girl PARK BOM my wife. At first, I just wanted my PI (private investigator) to take a picture of me and her in any possible way that it'll looked lovey dovey and the picture would be sent to every social network creating a chaotic stir all over the nation. Guess, GOD made other plan for me.
Making her my wife would probably be the best because,       ....................

Rule #1 Keep your friend close but keep your enemy closer. 

I was still smiling widely and chuckling to myself at the thought of making her life miserable but apparently, someone here hated the smile that grew on my face and smacked the back of my head. 

**SSSMACKKK** 

"Yarhh!! " she yell close to my ear making me jump and wincing in pain not only because of the sudden smack but also the loud voice that hurt my ear drum.

By now, everyone attentions turned to us. All the customers stood up to see what was happening. She wanted to continue nagging at me but she noticed the sudden silenced and she saw that every pair of eyes in the cafe landed on her. She was about to bow to apologised when,....

"Oh, isn't that T.O.P, the iest man alive?" a female teenager shrieking and jumping as if she hit the jackpot. I straightened myself from the crouching position I was in and gave her my so ever charming smile.

"Ah~ what is he doing here?" a girl next to her, who is probably her friend asked. 

"Guys, take a look at this. There a news of him kissing a girl and ....... " another person from the corner was flaunting her phone around showing the people nearest to her.

"The girl is you....??" the same girl from the corner pointed her index finger at Bom with a disgusted look on her face. 

"Me??!!" Bom pointed her finger at herself looking as confused as ever. There was a big commotion going on among the customers and also her workers themselves. They were now searching on their phone on the news of us(I guess, my PI has done his part in spreading the masterpiece) 

I took the chance and grabbed my soon to be wedded wife from the scene to my car and drove away from here. (cos' the paparazzi would be here anytime soon) Oddly, she didn't even bother to fight me. I drove her miles away to a discreet place away from the bustling city. I took a glance at her a few times along the way but I can't read any expressions from her face (she was expressionless). I wanted to say something to break the silence but I'm just afraid that when she got back her senses, she would do something crazy like...... jumping out of this moving vehicle. 

 

 


BOM's POV

I was lost in my own world. I don't know how to react in this kind of situation. Should I be mad, sad or happy? He, who's name is probably Choi Seung hyun dragged me in his car and brought me elsewhere. I was too deep in my thought to think that he was kidnapping me. Couldn't my day get any worse. This morning, everything was alright. I met Kwanghee the first thing in the morning. Then, I went to my cafe and was greeted by a bunch of hardworking and not forgetting to mention, very handsome workers.

Everything was good until my clumsiness strike which made the tray of glasses that I was holding on fell and broken to pieces. I even got pricked by it and then, there came a man who has a white hair (now that I realised that) and has amazing facial features making me lost in his eyes. Yes, he did helped me but then again, he kissed me. I was mentally slapping and cussing myself for being an idiot to greet his lips without even stopping him. For goodness sake, he's a stranger. Flashes of me plunging into the sea came in mind when suddenly the car stopped abruptly forcing me to jump from the seat bumping my head on it because I wasn't wearing a seatbelt.

"Ouch!" I rubbed my hurt forehead and instead of getting a helping hand, I received a chuckle.

"Pabo."

"What did you've just said?" I turned my attention to the guy next to me and gave him a deathly glare.

"PA - BO, pabo. heard that?" he smirked at me and before I raised my hand to hit him, he left out the car leaving me alone fuming with anger. I opened up the door and went out, stomping my feet to the manly figure who was now sitting on the  bonnet peacefully enjoying the serene in front of him. We were facing the calm sea and were greeted by the cold breeze that blew past our face. I was about to scold him when I felt my phone vibrating.

"Yoboseyo."

"Unnie! Where are you?!" she shouted in the phone line causing me to jerk a bit at her sudden loudness and I heard giggles from that jerk.(pfft. if only killing wasn't a crime, he would probably be dead by now.I walked a few steps away from him afraid that he'd eavesdropped. 

"Yah, don't shout will you." I hissed at her.

"Mianhe unnie. Unnie do you know that your face and the iest man that ever lived on this Earth are on the news?" she asked emphasizing on the iest.

"What are you talking about?" still not sure of what my little sister, Dara was talking about.

"Ahh~ unnie.... There's a picture of you and T.O.P kissing all over the media."

"Kissing? What kissing?" I was too blunt to understand what she was saying because my brain wasn't processing very well at the moment.

"Aisshh unnie..... There's a picture of YOU, and a GUY, a guy who happens to be the IEST MAN alive named CHOI SEUNG HYUN or also known as T.O.P, in the cafe, YOUR cafe, kissing." I could sense a frustration in her voice. I was registering what she said when suddenly it caught me that she said that that jerk over there, a iest man alive.

"IEST MAN my foot!! Do you know that,that jerk ------" I raised my voice at her but was cut off when he came and snatched the phone away from me.

"Young lady, that's not nice of you to speak ill of your soon to be husband." (soon to be husband? what is this man talking about?he gave a sly smile and placed the phone on his ear while I was trying to snatched back my phone but due to his freakishly long legs, my height was no matched for him.

"Yoboseyo. Oh, you must be Sandara Park  my Bommie  sister. Don't worry, she's safe with me." (my bommie?? did I heard it wrongly?He smirked and winked at me who was jumping like a child reaching for their toy that was unfortunately, placed at the higher aisle. (unexpectedly, I felt my cheek getting warmer. lucky for me, I have my long red hair to cover it before he notices it.)

"Here, midget." he gave me the phone with a sly smile plastered on his face. 

"You... you, giant." I stuttered because I was taken aback by his comment.

"Look, I brought you here not to start a fight but to help you." 

"Help? Are you serious and how did you even knew my sister huh?" pacing myself to him who was already seated on the bonnet of the car enjoying the cold breeze. Even though it was midday, the place here was cloudy, hiding the strong, hot sun rays from directly piercing through the skin.

"Look, the situation you're in, I can help you and vice versa."

"Huh?" I'm still not getting him. I guess he got annoyed at me because he rolled his eyes at me and took in a deep breathe before talking back to me.

"You here, has a lot of debts to pay off right?" I nodded slowly.

"and it'll take you your whole life to pay off your debts. Am I right?" I nodded again in agreement but this time hastily.

"Now let me ask you, have you ever thought of how you could ever pay off you debt?" I looked up to the sky and wonder for a while. I was about to shook my head when...

"Well, I could just marry a rich man and ditch him after that." I smiled at him proudly.

"That's right. I'm a rich man." I frowned at what his say in disbelief.

"Listen to me, you needed to marry a rich man to pay off your debts while I needed to marry someone in order to get the share from my dad. Let's make it a win-win situation. Huh?" 

I was still registering what he says through my very thick skull. Should I or Should I not?

"Don't worry I'll have it written in a piece of paper of our agreement here and this will not take long. After I got the share, we will put an end to this."  He said and smile an assuring smile.  He let out his hand and without hesitation, I shook it.  

WAIT! Did I just sold my soul to the DEVIL??

 


Hello everyone.. It's just a short update but yeahh hope you enjoyed it.. 

Oops sorry for any errors.. 

Thank You for subscribing and commenting here..  appreciate it very freaking muchh..  :))

bommie07 thank you for upvoting this story.. 

All and all, enjoy your day or night.. hehe      :D