chapter 2

Marriage Contract [note that i'm gonna be editing this n it may take days, lots of days :(]

Author's POV

Seungri swing the glass door of his apartment only to be greeted by a girl giggling softly. He stopped and turned his head to where the sound came from. To his surprised, it was the apartment owner's daughter. She was looking at a piece of paper smiling and giggling by her selves. Seungri smirked looking at how silly she looked. Then suddenly, a thought came across him which made him produced a sly grin. Seungri crouched and crept in slowly not wanting the girl sitting near the entrance desk to notice him. 

"LEE CHAERIN!!" Seungri shouted at the top of his lungs; breaking the silence of the peaceful night.

"Oh... my God." she was so startled that she fall off her chair.

"Hahahaha... damn,~hahaha~ I never had a good laugh like ~haha~  this before.. hahahaha.." rather than helping, Seungri kept on laughing and pointing  at her, holding on to his stomach while catching his breath in between his laugh.

"Yahh!! Stop laughing right now or I swear I'm gonna break your neck." Cl threatened Seungri with a very red face full of embarrassment and fumed of anger. She hid the paper in the front pocket of her blue jeans before holding to the chair to support her up from her awful fall.

Firstly, she was mad that someone shouted at her when she was too focused on something. Secondly, she was really mad that someone caught her off guard making her fall in embarrassment. Thirdly, she was very mad because that someone called her 'Lee Chaerin’ and last but certainly not least, she was really, very, extremely mad because that that someone happens to be the famous annoying brat of all time she ever knew in her entire life, SEUNGRI.

"Well, try me. ~hahahahahahaahha....." Seungri continued laughing. Cl was up and she chased after him around the table not realising that someone was already standing by the glass door looking at them and chuckled a little seeing how them both who were already a grownup still behaving immaturely.

*cough* *cough*

The man who was wearing an oversized hoodie and a fitted cap on trying to get their attention but to no avail. The cat and dog were busily chasing each other. 

"Ehem!" the man 'coughed' loudly stopping the cat and dog from what they were doing immediately and turned their attention to him.

"Oh, Teddy oppa?" Cl beamed as she realised that it was Teddy welcoming him and in an instant, all her madness was washed off. Seungri on the other hand, was puzzled by how nice she suddenly became and thought that maybe she respected him although at the back of his mind; he knew that maybe.... just maybe that she had a 'little' crush on Teddy; which made his poor little heart felt a tiny little pinched but soon he shook it off making sure that he was not feeling of what he thought he was feeling ~jealous.

"Oh Chaerin you're not asleep yet? It's already late." Teddy asked Cl. 

"Ah~ I was ......... cleaning the desk but since you're here, let's go up together.” Cl stuttered a bit due to the nervousness. Well, she obviously wasn't cleaning the desk. She was WAITING for him. 

Seungri, who finally got back to his senses was about to say something however, he was already left alone in the lift lobby. He was confused. Firstly, why did she become all-angel-like when Teddy came. Secondly, he was really confused on why did she responded to him well even when he called her Chaerin. Thirdly, he was very confused on why she lied to Teddy that she was cleaning the desk when she obviously was giggling and smiling to herself looking at something. Last but certainly not the least, why in the whole wide world was he really, very, extremely confused that he even think and care about what had happened. 

Seungri shuddered even at the thought of falling for her. He then went up to his apartment to sleep to get off of what he was thinking because maybe one of the reason why he acted that way was due to his lacked of sleeps. 

 

 

 

--------------------

 

There he was, standing, walking back and forth in his bedroom thinking of what he shall do. What's happening to him wasn't entirely his fault. very^Thick lips, swollen tongue, neck and face was also not his parents fault (well, he wasn't born like that). For him, it was the fault of the baker who made the corn muffins. He called texted his personal assistant to find the baker who made him suffered like this. For he swear that he would make that person suffer as how much he suffered or even more. 

 


GD's POV

Aishh because of the carelessness of hyung, here I am, awake early in the morning in my car heading towards the 'DaeMin Event Planner'. I only got back home at 11 p.m. yesterday after sending hyung home and when I was already in dreamland, my phone kept on ringing because of his text messages. I tried to feigned ignorance and not to reply to any his messages when he suddenly called my home over and over again. Like before, I tried to ignore but suddenly something urged me to look up at my phone and what I saw, shocked the life of me. He threatened to send to the whole company a picture of me, in a pink dress and long black wig acting as a girl when I was 10 years old due to a dare which I can't even remember now (for f*** sake it was like more than a decade ago. Where the hell did he even get this picture?!). Well, I was lucky that I bothered to look at my phone cos if not, my life will be ruined. It will be torn and tarnished like a piece of paper.

 

I parked my car outside of what I would called a......company?. This place was just as HUGE as my backyard (nah, my backyard is bigger). I mean looked at them, where do they invest their money at?
Well, guess what, I am not really hyung personal assistant. I am more of hyung very, extreme personal assistant. He only trusted me and only me, so whenever he has something very, extremely personal, he would informed me about it but if it is a work related kinda thing, it was another man who did the job but I got the credit for it.
I thought they were 'The DaeMin' (I've heard of them on the news, of course!) but I guessed they were just being humble or maybe just stingy at how much they've earned.

I walked up the stairs which only has three very small baby steps. Pfft, even a three year old can go up the stairs with one leap. I swing the glass door and to my surprised, I was greeted by a couple who was grinning broadly that made their eyes shaped resembles like a crescent moon. They looked cute though but the vibe they're giving me is too happy that I kinda felt weird. Really weird.

"Hello, welcome to DaeMin." both of them greeted and bowed 90°.

"~Ah yes, err... hi." I nodded.

"You must be GD right? Let me introduce myself, I am Kang Daesung and this is my beloved wife, Minzy." 

Huh, what? Wife?! My eyes got widen and I believed that if I have not wear this shades to cover up my eye bags, my eyes might have just sprang out. Both of them really looked alike that anyone would thought of them as siblings. I snapped back to reality and smile at them widely showing off my pink gum hiding my shocked expression from his revelation.

They walked me in, to their office. Their office was quite small and interestingly colourful. Wow, apparently they even shared their office room, table and computer too which kinda looked very weird because for me, I mean, come on. They probably shared the same house, same room, same bed since they're a married couple and looked they also shared the same field of work, same company, same room again, same table well, lucky it wasn't the chairs too because who knows maybe they are also shared the same toothbrush and underwear’s too. OH MY GOD, I didn't know that there were extremist cheapskates people, even though they are extremely filthy rich people. Shouldn't they give out their money for the people who need more??...

I've been wasting an hour of my life listening to their recent honeymoon trip in Thailand while I, plastered a smile on my face and because I have my shades on, I close my eyes too. (They would just beat around the bush not telling me who was the one responsible for the muffins.)
I guess, I've just found out where they invested their money at, it was the couch. It was so comfy and squishy that it nearly drives me to dreamland but the trip was cut short when I heard a very soft knocks and Daesung called out a name that was so pleasing to my ear. (I can't explained it myself)

"Ah, Sandara." he called out to her.

"Yes," Oh my, her voice was like an ecstasy to my ear. I opened my eyes to see who it was and to my surprised, it was the same girl whom I saw in the company's annual party. It was her the ~angel.

 


Sandara's POV

I was late. (An hour late won't kill me right?) So, here I am in the company, walking towards my table when I realised that all the women was crowding outside the boss office and giggling to themselves.

"Oh my God, why is he so handsome." an ahjumma (I did say all the women right?)  who probably has experienced menopause said. She was jumping and clapping like a teenage girl fanning over her boyband's biases. While the others, shrieked at her comment.

What, did they just realised that Daesung ssi~ is handsome after such a long time working for him unless,...... aishh there must be a Guest. I rushed to the office pantry and prepared drinks for the guest and of course, my two bosses too.

I knocked softly on the door not wanting to disturb their conversations. However as soon as I stepped in,

"Ah, Sandara." Daesung ssi~ called out to me.

"Yes." I greeted and bowed to them then, to the Guest which I only caught a glimpse of him. 

"This man over here wanted to know something about the event got to do with TOP mall." Daesung ssi~ continued while I was passing out the drinks. I looked up to the man and there he was taking off his shades and there I was, holding the tray close to my chest, hugging it, staring at his very handsome features. I was lost in my own thoughts. What that ahjumma said was right. He is handsome.

"Dara, can you passed me the file that you did for the event for TOP mall?" Daesung ssi~ asked politely. I was lost in my own thoughts with my gaze locked in his when suddenly Minzy ssi~ tapped on my shoulder making me jumped out of the sudden. I turned my attention towards my two bosses who looked at me worriedly with an eyebrow raised. 

"Ah~ yes, yes." I nod and walked out of the office quickly for I know I must have made a fool out of myself.
When I've already walked out of the office, I could feel that all eyes were on me but I just shook it off not bothered to look at them and just headed straight to my table while mentally slapping my cheeks which probably had turned red like tomatoes from my foolish act. 
I got the file they needed and went back in and out again quickly not wanting to meet his gaze.

I sat on my table trying hard to get him out of my thought but the girls made it difficult for me because they flocked around me and asked tons of questions. I just ignored them and pretended to do something like typing craps and stared at the computer screen. When I realised, that it suddenly became silent,

*cough* I heard someone coughing but I ignored it since I thought that it would be one of the ahjumma or the girls trying to get my attention.
*cough* I heard coughing again and still ignoring it but my patience was thinning.

"Hey," that person said but I cut that person off because I've lose my patience.

"What is it do you ----" I stopped continuing my sentences because when I looked up, it was him the guest

"I, I, I'm so sorry." I stuttered my word while processing my brain properly (for what I have done is a GRAVE mistake) and bowing continuously.

"Ahh~ it's okay. You must be really busy to turned out like that." he said and let out a chuckled. I tucked my hair behind my ears and looked up to him and he was smiling so warmly to me. He held out his right hand and I was looking at him puzzled.

"Hi, I'm GD but for a special lady like you and only you, just call me Jiyong. " his eyes was so sincere and so is his smile. I could feel my cheeks are getting warmer as I reached out my hand and shake it introducing myself.

"I'm Park Sandara but you can call me Dara." 

"I'm sorry that we didn't get to introduce ourselves earlier but do you mind if I ask you out now for a coffee, maybe?" He asked with puppies eyes. (ahh.. He's so cute.)

"I would like to but I have some errands to do later. I'm sorry." I pouted because I've just missed my golden chance to go out with Jiyong. Disappointment was written all over his face.

He sigh. "That's too bad, next time then. If we are fated to meet each other, we will. See you Dara ssi~." He smiled reassuringly and walked away. I only managed to bow because my knees were weak from hearing his words and I also did that to hide my face that had turned into a tomato. Haishh... my golden chance is flying away from my reached.

 


Author's POV

GD walked to his Bentley with a heavy heart. He managed to get his work done unfortunately, he didn't get to bring that girl out and the worst thing was, he didn't gave her his phone numbers. Instead, he was talking crap about fate to act cool from his first ever rejection from a lady. He sat on the driver seat and bang on the steering wheel, mentally scolding on how dumb he was to miss the chance. He kept on reminiscing of what had happened and was smiling over how adorable she was and pondered why did he told her his real name when....

*ring, ring*

GD took his phone that was lying on the next seat. He must have left it in his car. The call ended before he picked it up. He looked in the caller ID and there was 96 missed calls and 206 text messages. It was T.O.P hyung. Well, it wasn't surprising.

GD knew Choi Seung hyun ever since they were in diapers. He knew that T.O.P is very impatient, arrogant, self-centred, egoistic (and anything negative attitude you'll find in the dictionary) at times, well, almost all the time but deep inside, he is just soft and caring. His negative attitude was just a shell for him to hide his true inner self.

GD immediately texted T.O.P the whereabouts of the person who was responsible because he was afraid of the threat T.O.P posts on him though deep inside, he knew that T.O.P would never have done that.

 

 

After receiving the text from GD, his trustworthy friend, he got himself ready. He wrapped himself in a brown scarf to cover his swollen neck and half of his face before going out afraid that he might really scared someone if anyone saw him in this kind of state. He drove off to the bakery cafe to confront to that person who made him turned into a monster. 

When he got out of his car many eyes were on him. It was noon and the scorching sun in the summer was shining brightly above their heads. He wasn't bothered by the people or the sun and headed straight to the bakery cafe but luck wasn't on his side. The cafe was Closed.

 


T.O.P's POV

What the!!! How can it be closed on Monday? It is so freaking hot and I'm wearing very thick clothes but........ ARGGHHHHHH!! I wanted to scream so badly but I can't because nobody will understand me. Instead, I was jumping and was kicking in the air to vent my anger. Without realising, I was pulling a crowd around me and they were throwing pennies at me. (Gosh, they must have thought that I was a street dancer or somethingBefore the crowd got any bigger, I ran towards my car and drove away. Can my day get any worse?!.

Suddenly, I've just remember that GD not only sent me the cafe address but also the house address. Ha~. Great, guess luck is on my side.
I went to Lee's Apartment and the name, was kinda familiar to me. After I parked my car, I shot to the apartment lobby and made my way up to the house. When I reached at the 10th floor that is the highest floor, I still need to go up by the stairs because it happened that the person I was searching for lived on the rooftop of the apartment. 

The place look nice but due to the scorching sun, I wonder if anyone would stay out here in the open space. As I was walking, scanning the place, I saw a silhouette that was hanging a white sheet on a hanging racks. I walked closer to the silhouette and I figured out that it was a girl because when the wind was blowing, it blows her long hair too. I was standing right in front of her and the only thing that blocks us was the white sheet.

 


Bom's POV

After I was done putting on the white sheet on the rack that was about 5 cm higher than me, I move on to the next one, squeezing the water out of the clothes with all the energy I left and lucky for me, that was the last one. As I was about to put the shirt upright, I saw a very tall silhouette that was walking closer and closer. The only thing that divides us was just this white sheet that I've just hanged. 

"Who is that?!" I asked but no answer was given in fact, it was still walking towards where I am. I backed off a little bit and since the person was taller than the rack, I saw his hair that is purely - white.

To reach my door, I have to run across this ahjuhssi.  I picked the bucket that is still filled with water from the clothes I drained and made a dash to my door. Right before I went in, I took a glance of the ahjussi and I guess he was crazy or something because who in the world would wear very thick clothes and scarf that covers half of his face on this hot day.  

I turned my knob and was about to stepped in when someone pulled my shoulder forcing me to turned around. When I turned, my eye met with the person's gaze and it was the ahjuhssi but there was something familiar about his gaze. It's like I have met him previously. Before he could do anything to me, I kick him hard on his gut which made him loses his balance and fall on the hot ground floor shrieking in pain. I then splashed the bucket of water on him making him drenched and wincing in pain. 


Victory belong to me.

 


to all my readers out there, thank you for reading this and I'm sorry if there's any errors  or so. Whatever it is, I hope you enjoyed it. :D
and for the subscribers, thanx
for subscribing... THANK YOU!!  :D :D